Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

I don't listen to Rush.

I could care less about Rush.

But it cracks me up that you are talking about him.

He's laughing all the way to the bank where he's got a whole lot more money than any of us.

How can a friggin piece of cloth be racist? I

Good question..

BF_cotton_3x5.jpg

You like to assume I'm racist because I'm a realist, Joe. I post facts and statistics that tweak you. You can't dispute the information so you call me racist or a gun nut. It's all you really have, Joe and everyone sees straight through you.

Guy, some shit you heard on a racist website or hate radio aren't "Facts" or "Statistics".

What tweaks me is that you are the kind of useless racist tool that keeps the GOP in power as it proceeds to fuck working people. That's what tweaks me. But you'll happily let them push you into a shithole as long as you are above the darkies.

Oh! If you really want to know if I'm a racist, I'll put you in touch with my 2nd wife. She'll laugh her 1/2 black ass off.

Oh, she's only "half" black now? Because in earlier tellings, she was all black.
I've referred to her before as black, period. Is barack obama black?
So you have nothing to back up your claims but more hyperbole.
You are intellectually dishonest and frankly not bright enough to bother with. Some FACTS please? Some quotes supporting your claims about my character? Something but your incessant bullshit? No? I thought not.
You're a joke, Joe.

It's a piece of cloth.

You are a moron.

Right. It's a peice of clothe used by people who fought to keep black people as property, and then tried to deny them voting rights for 100 years... but it isn't at all racist.

It's about "Southern Pride". and when people like Ernie who use dog whistle language like "welfare people" and "Crime", they aren't being at all racist. And when a guy like Trump comes along and trades in the dog whistle for a bullhorn, they get totally behind him.

You are intellectually dishonest and frankly not bright enough to bother with. Some FACTS please? Some quotes supporting your claims about my character? Something but your incessant bullshit? No? I thought not.
You're a joke, Joe.

Guy, the problem is, I've pointed out your "not at all racist" comments many times. In your deluded world, you think this is perfectly okay discourse. (Except you'd probably never say these things out loud IRL).

It's a piece of cloth.

You are a moron.

Right. It's a peice of clothe used by people who fought to keep black people as property, and then tried to deny them voting rights for 100 years... but it isn't at all racist.

It's about "Southern Pride". and when people like Ernie who use dog whistle language like "welfare people" and "Crime", they aren't being at all racist. And when a guy like Trump comes along and trades in the dog whistle for a bullhorn, they get totally behind him.

"Used by people" for what ?

As a weapon ?

Can you be any more wrong, any more stupid, any more arrogant, and any more worthless ?

I don't listen to Rush.

yes, none of you guys listen to Rush.

You just amazingly repeat his rhetoric like "Low Information Voters" like you all had an original thought.

It is hilarious to listen to.

I said I don't listen to Rush.

I don't speak for others.

But you managed to draw that out of my statement.

That would qualify you as a no information votor....or worse a "make up your own information voter".

You know his rhetoric. I don't.

GFY

I would know except, as I already noted, I often don't get to listen to his show. It has to do with working.

You wouldn't understand.
Which is why the millions and millions of CON$ervoFascists who listen religiously to all 3 hours of Porky's show every day deny it, if they admitted they listened they acknowledge they do not have jobs and suck off the government teat.

I see plenty of libtards obsessing over everything the man has to say.

Apparently, then, it is you idiot lolberals who have all the government-cheese time on your hands to listen to him so fully.
Except your MessiahRushie, when asked if he screens them out as to why there are so few Lib callers to his show, he said he doesn't and the number of Lib callers matches the number of his Lib listeners. So his audience consists of mostly lazy jobless CON$ervoFascist welfare queens like YOU!

^ Not only a piss poor analysis, but another revealing insight into your boundless obsession with Rush and every word he says.

It really gets under your skin that (except for when he goes off on a rhetorical bender to get your goat) you find it so massively difficult (i.e., impossible) to rationally refute the points he makes.

I'd pity you, but I have to confess that I enjoy your discomfiture.

How can a friggin piece of cloth be racist? I

Good question..

It is, actually.

The correct ANSWER, by the way, is not revealed by displaying some image of a flag or banner which many of us find offensive.

The piece of cloth still lacks the slightest hint of any ability to be racist. The concept it represents can certainly be racist, however. And hateful. The person who sees the flag or image can attach emotions and thoughts to the experience of seeing it. The flag remains entirely incapable of any thought whatsoever, good or bad, right or wrong. A piece of cloth is perfectly insentient.

Like many of the liberals who post at USMB regularly.

Not at all...
Libs listen to FM and vegetate listening to someone else's creativity. Conservatives tend to want to learn something.

By "Learning Something" you mean, "Listen to dog-whistle language that validates your racism, misogyny, homophobia and religious bigotry".

"Durn, Cleetus, I learned how to diss black people today without saying the "N-Word"!!!"
Yup, just say "Chicago"! Best camouflaged racism yet, but don't worry, we have the latest in foil hat technology and we can read minds better than ever before.

It's a piece of cloth.

You are a moron.

It's about "Southern Pride".
You mean Democrats? Now it's about heritage. I actually live in the South and know people from here. We may fly the stars and bars, but we re likely less racist here than people in Chicago
and when people like Ernie who use dog whistle language like "welfare people" and "Crime", they aren't being at all racist. And when a guy like Trump comes along and trades in the dog whistle for a bullhorn, they get totally behind him.
If I speak about people on welfare, I am talking about ALL fucking people on welfare. If I'm talking about blacks I say blacks.
I don't beat around the bush. I respond to questions and points people make and even admit when I'm wrong. In other words, I'm not a fucking bit like you, Joe. I can actually respect myself. You wouldn't know how that feels.

You're a joke, Joe.

Guy, the problem is, I've pointed out your "not at all racist" comments many times. In your deluded world, you think this is perfectly okay discourse. (Except you'd probably never say these things out loud IRL).
No you haven't Joe. You've been asked to, but all you do is post a picture of a Nazi flag, or some such hyperbole and make another unsupported claim. You, sir, are full of shit.

You mean Democrats? Now it's about heritage. I actually live in the South and know people from here. We may fly the stars and bars, but we re likely less racist here than people in Chicago

Uh, no, you're not. Frankly, the most racist people I've ever met are White Trash from the South, usually because you are all too stupid to realize that you are just as 'third world" as you can get.

Uh, no, you're not. Frankly, the most racist people I've ever met are White Trash from the South, usually because you are all too stupid to realize that you are just as 'third world" as you can get.
Never been here, have you? You're a lying sack of shit, Joe.
We're not racist hardly at all. No one down here is advocating what some of your Liberal black voices from up north do. People on the streets of Mobile are not playing the knock out game. No one is instigating a race war. No one here gets treated any better or any worse due to skin color.
What we will do here that you will call racism, is tell a little punk ass kid to pull his damned pants up. We'll tell a man, no matter the color of his skin to be a man and take care of his children. We'll tell the woman with 5 kids by 4 different men to cross her damned legs.

If I speak about people on welfare, I am talking about ALL fucking people on welfare. If I'm talking about blacks I say blacks.

Except that time you claimed most people on welfare were black, and I debunked that, and you went to your racist position that they are a higher percentage of welfare recipiants...
I never said most were black. I said the numbers are essentially equal, but by percentage, blacks are 6 times as likely to be receiving assistance. Stop your damned lies Joe. Your credibility is already well into the negative.

What we will do here that you will call racism, is tell a little punk ass kid to pull his damned pants up. We'll tell a man, no matter the color of his skin to be a man and take care of his children. We'll tell the woman with 5 kids by 4 different men to cross her damned legs.

And here he is, repeating racist stereotypes like they are some kind of wisdom.

Never been here, have you? You're a lying sack of shit, Joe.
We're not racist hardly at all. No one down here is advocating what some of your Liberal black voices from up north do. People on the streets of Mobile are not playing the knock out game. No one is instigating a race war. No one here gets treated any better or any worse due to skin color.

Been to Chicago, been to the south. Chicago is one of the friendliest cities I have ever visited. The south are just hospitable, they go out of their way to help you and they care so much.

LA is not that friendly and neither is NY city.

Forum List

Back