Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Eddie you've come down with a case of the JoeyB Dolezals with this JoeyB-like lie. Rush never claimed 40 million daily listeners.
Of course your MessiahRushie did, and you should know by now I can back everything I post about Porky with quotes taken from his OWN transcripts.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.
Congrats, Eddie. You got me! In my zeal to point out your stupidity I should been smart enough to say he never seriously claimed 40 million daily listeners because he knows such a claim could be easily blown out of the water with a quick look at the Nielsens, Talkers magazine, or other sources. Odds are he said it because he knew full well how preposterous 40 million a day is. Tune in a bit more often and you'll soon be able to pick up on when he's yankin' folks' chains, which he does numerous times a broadcast.

Bounce the 40 million off fellow nitwit pogo who claims to have worked in the industry. If you catch him in a moment of honesty he'll likely tell you 40 million cumulative per week would likely be a stretch at the height of Rush's popularity.

Bottom line is your numbers and 70% claim are a load of JoeyB Dolezal.

Eddie you've come down with a case of the JoeyB Dolezals with this JoeyB-like lie. Rush never claimed 40 million daily listeners.
Of course your MessiahRushie did, and you should know by now I can back everything I post about Porky with quotes taken from his OWN transcripts.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.
Congrats, Eddie. You got me! In my zeal to point out your stupidity I should been smart enough to say he never seriously claimed 40 million daily listeners because he knows such a claim could be easily blown out of the water with a quick look at the Nielsens, Talkers magazine, or other sources. Odds are he said it because he knew full well how preposterous 40 million a day is. Tune in a bit more often and you'll soon be able to pick up on when he's yankin' folks' chains, which he does numerous times a broadcast.

Bounce the 40 million off fellow nitwit pogo who claims to have worked in the industry. If you catch him in a moment of honesty he'll likely tell you 40 million cumulative per week would likely be a stretch at the height of Rush's popularity.

Ed, JoeB and other types of liberals don't do sarcasm or humor when it comes to conservatives, they take everything at face value and the points go way over their heads. They are tough to reason with because their comprehension levels are so low.

I used to liberal and conservative talk radio years ago. Mostly liberal radio complained about conservatives. Conservative radio complained about liberals.

No one on either side complained about their miserable life.
Liberal radio is best listened to during nap time....

Liberal radio is the FM dial. The creative people that make music. Conservatives are good at whining on the AM dial, and oh are they good at it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Surely you know how lame you sounded right there, lol.
Not at all...
Libs listen to FM and vegetate listening to someone else's creativity. Conservatives tend to want to learn something.

Yes 'libs' enjoy watching movies made by the most talented humans on Earth about the pains, lows and highs of living life, or going to see plays with talented people, or going to see paintings, or listening to music by the most talented people who spend a life time honing their craft.

Cons would rather listen to a fat old man whine about how miserable life is and how its all someone else's fault.

Hmmm, which to choose, which to choose...
I enjoy the arts as much or more than most low info lib voters, I'd bet. I just know more.

May 26, 2011

BULLSHIT!
Your MessiahRushie said it and he meant it literally. He has even said he has 50 million listeners.

August 23, 2010
RUSH: I don't say something I don't mean. I live in Literalville.

May 26, 2011

Ed, JoeB and other types of liberals don't do sarcasm or humor when it comes to conservatives, they take everything at face value and the points go way over their heads. They are tough to reason with because their comprehension levels are so low.
Every time the Right are caught lying the liars claim it is "humor" or "sarcasm" but it always is a lie.

he never seriously claimed 40 million daily listeners because he knows such a claim could be easily blown out of the water with a quick look at the Nielsens, Talkers magazine, or other sources.
Except your MessiahRushie says you can't go by those sources, ONLY the numbers HE gives.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth.

he never seriously claimed 40 million daily listeners because he knows such a claim could be easily blown out of the water with a quick look at the Nielsens, Talkers magazine, or other sources.
Except your MessiahRushie says you can't go by those sources, ONLY the numbers HE gives.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth.

Is Rushie still on? Oh, hell. He is! Looks like another progressive was wrong. Color me unsurprised....

December 9, 2015

Is Rushie still on? Oh, hell. He is! Looks like another progressive was wrong. Color me unsurprised....
Typical non-answer to post.

December 9, 2015

It is fully relevant to the OP. The OP said that Rush would be gone and while I never listen to the fool, I can safely attest he is still on the radio, and still the biggest name on radio. Thus the OP is a epic fail. Just like all of your feeble attempts to support it.

May 26, 2011

Every time the Right are caught lying the liars claim it is "humor" or "sarcasm" but it always is a lie.

You are lying, you take shit out of context. One of you nut jobs claimed Obama's 2008 campaign promised to drop unemployment to under 8%. You guys lie because you have nothing but lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

May 26, 2011

But when Libbies are caught lying, "their positions are evolving" or some such shit, right?

December 9, 2015

It is fully relevant to the OP. The OP said that Rush would be gone and while I never listen to the fool, I can safely attest he is still on the radio, and still the biggest name on radio. Thus the OP is a epic fail. Just like all of your feeble attempts to support it.
Then you should have posted it to the OP, it remains irrelevant to my post, but you knew that already.

May 26, 2011

You are lying, you take shit our of context. One of you nut jobs claimed Obama's 2008 campaign promised to drop unemployment to under 8%. You guys lie because you have nothing but lies.
I never take anything out of context like you and your MessiahRushie ALWAYS do. If I had you would have posted the words that show the "real" context, but the Right never does, they can NEVER back up any of their lies.

May 26, 2011

But when Libbies are caught lying, "their positions are evolving" or some such shit, right?
Still trying to deflect.
The fact remains your MessiahRushie said you can't use the traditional sources for his audience size, only HIS ratings, and I used ONLY his ratings he gave over the air of over 40 million daily in 2011 before his Fluke rant and 12 million daily that he gave last week. That is a loss of 70% using ONLY his ratings.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth. Well in excess of 20 million people -- unique people -- in a week listen, and the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

You are lying, you take shit our of context. One of you nut jobs claimed Obama's 2008 campaign promised to drop unemployment to under 8%. You guys lie because you have nothing but lies.
I never take anything out of context like you and your MessiahRushie ALWAYS do. If I had you would have posted the words that show the "real" context, but the Right never does, they can NEVER back up any of their lies.

You got nothing limpballs, we catch you and Joey in lies everyday. You and your comedy is getting boring.

You got nothing limpballs, we catch you and Joey in lies everyday. You and your comedy is getting boring.

What do you mean "getting", their schtick was old hat decades ago. They are one trick ponies. Always have been, always will be. They claim at every turn that Rush is doomed doomed I tell ya! And he just keeps rolling along. I don't listen to him as I prefer NPR but every time I am scanning the stations he's still there....bloviating!

I used to liberal and conservative talk radio years ago. Mostly liberal radio complained about conservatives. Conservative radio complained about liberals.

No one on either side complained about their miserable life.
Liberal radio is best listened to during nap time....

Liberal radio is the FM dial. The creative people that make music. Conservatives are good at whining on the AM dial, and oh are they good at it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Surely you know how lame you sounded right there, lol.
Not at all...
Libs listen to FM and vegetate listening to someone else's creativity. Conservatives tend to want to learn something.

Yes 'libs' enjoy watching movies made by the most talented humans on Earth about the pains, lows and highs of living life, or going to see plays with talented people, or going to see paintings, or listening to music by the most talented people who spend a life time honing their craft.

Cons would rather listen to a fat old man whine about how miserable life is and how its all someone else's fault.

Hmmm, which to choose, which to choose...
Wow, this is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in the history of internet.

In my city an AM station featuring news and commentary got an FM channel that played the same stuff.

Just recently, the FM channel switched to another format. I checked out the AM and the show was still there.

Shuffling around stations does not mean Rush is done.

Not at all...

By "Learning Something" you mean, "Listen to dog-whistle language that validates your racism, misogyny, homophobia and religious bigotry".

"Durn, Cleetus, I learned how to diss black people today without saying the "N-Word"!!!"

In my city an AM station featuring news and commentary got an FM channel that played the same stuff.

Just recently, the FM channel switched to another format. I checked out the AM and the show was still there.

Shuffling around stations does not mean Rush is done.

Well, it kind of does when the stations he gets switch too have lower transmission strength and smaller listening areas.

For instance, when Rush does get fired from WLS (only a matter of time), he'll probably end up on WIND, the other Hate Radio station in Chicago. Hannity has already been consigned there. But WIND doesn't have half the signal range WLS has, not to mention the prestige of WLS (A Chicago institution historically linked to SEARS and Channel 7 television.

Forum List

Back