Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

some day, CorkyGeorgio, you might add something of value to a conversation.

This isn't that day. Tomorrow isn't looking promising.

Okay, so getting back to the subject of the thread, when was the last time Limbaugh said something that made headlines?

Using old material are you? Pretty sad, you are trying to be relevant and failing. Another liberal loser.

Okay, so getting back to the subject of the thread, when was the last time Limbaugh said something that made headlines?

I am sure you are hoping that he will as you clearly need an example to follow.

Actually, COrkyGeorgio is kind of boring me, as his whole schtick is showing me how much space I occupy in his head rent free.

Beyond that, he really hasn't addressed the question.

When was the last time Rush Limbaugh made the news for something he said on his radio show?

He has fallen a long way since the Fluke incident, when he outed the misogyny of the GOP Base and no candidate could stand up to him.

Now, they just ignore him.

Actually, COrkyGeorgio is kind of boring me, as his whole schtick is showing me how much space I occupy in his head rent free.

Beyond that, he really hasn't addressed the question.

When was the last time Rush Limbaugh made the news for something he said on his radio show?

He has fallen a long way since the Fluke incident, when he outed the misogyny of the GOP Base and no candidate could stand up to him.

Now, they just ignore him.

You know a lot more about Rush Limbaugh than most on the right....most I know don't listen to him.

Funny how he has your attention. Seems like he's living in your head rent free.

As for making meaningful contributions to threads...your projection is duly noted.

If Rush Limbaugh is so irrelevant why did you start this thread?
If he is so relevant, why has he lost 70% of his audience since his Sandra Fluke rant?

proof?
Your MessiahRushie says only his own ratings can be trusted, not any outside ratings. By his own ratings he said in 2011, before his early 2012 Fluke rant, he had over 40 million listeners per day, and earlier this week he said he now has 12 million listeners per day which is a 70% loss of audience.

You know a lot more about Rush Limbaugh than most on the right....most I know don't listen to him.

yes, no right wingers listen to Rush Limbaugh. They just repeat his diatribes verbatim like "Low Information Voter" and think they done had them an original idea, Cleetus.
And the joke of it is on the DittoTards because the pathological liar claims HE coined the term "Low information voter" when it has been in publication since 1971 and only PLAGIARIZED by their MessaiahRushie.

August 17, 2015

RUSH: Well, we learn... (interruption) We learn... I used the term "low-information voter." Arthur Brooks... (interruption) No, don't misunderstand. I'm not getting on anybody for copying that. I'm not that petty. Low-information voters out there... (interruption) Yes, it's my concoction. Fine. Everybody's using it. Cool.

The Big Apple: Low Information Voter (LIV)

A “low information voter” (LIV) is someone who doesn’t follow politics closely, but votes on a candidate’s perceived likability and public persona. The term “low information voter” was first used in Implications of Changes in Information Processing and Communications Technology for the Governing Function (1971) by Ronald D. Brunner and John P. Crecine.

Google Books

Implications of Changes in Information Processing and Communications Technology for the Governing Function

By Ronald D. Brunner and John P. Crecine

Ann Arbor, MI: Institute of Public Policy Studies, the University of Michigan

Pg. 27:

Partisan swings from congressional election to congressional election are far less than from Presidential election to Presidential election because they are less salient and the low- information voter seldom participates.

Pg. 28:

The trend in information and communication technology, by providing for far greater accessibility to political information on TV and radio at a more superficial level (spoken media vs. written) would, in the short run, seem to provide some information to an increasing number of “low- information” voters, thus creating greater oscillation in voting outcomes. In the long run, the greater availability of political information may transform a large number of “low- information” voters to voters who have more developed and, hence, stable attitudes.

August 19, 2015

RUSH: But the inside-the-Beltway Republican establishment has co-opted the term "low-information voter," invented and created by me, ahem, by the way

Very funny liberals who listen to Rush telling conservatives who don't listen to Rush that Rush isn't relevant.

Very funny liberals who listen to Rush telling conservatives who don't listen to Rush that Rush isn't relevant.
Except CON$ are lying when they deny listening to their MessiahRushie. And I know that is true because of all the DittoTard SUCKERS I separate from their money because they were STUPID enough to believe Porky's lies, and gullible enough to bet money on them.

Except CON$ are lying when they deny listening to their MessiahRushie. And I know that is true because of all the DittoTard SUCKERS I separate from their money because they were STUPID enough to believe Porky's lies, and gullible enough to bet money on them.

Whatever, the last time I listened him was 12-13 years ago. I listen to sports talk radio. I enjoy Dan Patrick, Colin Cowherd, Mike and Mike, SVP.

You can continue to live in your fantasy world and claim Rush is irrelevant while telling us everyone listens and follows him making him relevant.

Let me know what you decide, quite frankly you sound like an idiot.

I often go weeks and weeks without hearing any of Rush's stuff since I -- you know -- work during his radio show hours.

But I am happy to report that I get to more or less keep up with what Rush has to say because the lolberals are totally fucking obsessed with his every word.

so wh at did he talk about yesterday?

Oh, that's right, you don't know and neither does anyone else because people STOPPED caring about what he has to say.
Well, except for the liberals who are totally obsessed with listening to every word he says, hoping against hope they'll hear something they can lie about the next day.

yes, no right wingers listen to Rush Limbaugh. They just repeat his diatribes verbatim like "Low Information Voter" and think they done had them an original idea, Cleetus.

Never said...no right wingers...want to make up more B.S.

I said, most I know.

I said, most I know.

I don't know anyone that listens Rush, except a few on this board.

I said, most I know.

I don't know anyone that listens Rush, except a few on this board.

I tried a couple of times.

1. He takes forever to say anything.
2. He tells me how to think about something....that pisses me off. Just give me the facts and let me draw my conclusions.

Forum List

Back