Rush Has Gone Even More Bat Shit Crazy! True Story...

I just heard Limpdick claim that the people that track hurricaines for the government purposefully were clinging to the notion that Issac was gonna hit Tampa when they knew all along that it would never come close to the RNC convention.

WOW! Rushie is now blaming Obama for scaring the Pubes away from Tampon Bay.

I don't have the words to describe his crazyness. Maybe his psychiatrist does.
How did you hear that? He doesn't come on until 12 EST.

Good question.

Huggy, I wouldn't be worrying about what happens with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, or even Mitt Romney. I just got back from spending a week in Seattle (visiting relatives), a bastion of liberal ignorance that defies logic or explination.

Dude, you got some serious issues up there and during the week I was there, raising taxes was the answer to at least three problems talked about in the paper. Really? Your taxes are ungodly right now and people are talking about raising them even more? I'd be less worried about those three 'tent cities' filled with addicts and derelicts than I would about how I get the unemployment down from 9%.

The best part of the trip? Getting on the plane to come home...

I've been to OK. Some of the dumbest mofos on the planet. OK is a shithole geographically. You dumb asses have hundreds of fake lakes and fish for stocked bass and crappie. Get a clue Sparky THAT ain't fishing. Most of your population lives in trailors. That is the ones that have survived all your tornados.

I grew up on Orcas Island just a few miles North of Seattle near the Canadian border..

Here are a few pics.. Real lakes..real fish ...real mountains...etc..

Orcas Island Pictures - Traveler Photos of Orcas Island, San Juan Islands - TripAdvisor

The politics of Seattle are different than yours because WE ARE NOT AFRAID. We have our guns...I shot over 10,00 rounds before I was ten. Shot my first 8 pt Buck at 12 from three feet with my 303 Enfield.. Shot him right between the eyes. That's called tracking and stalking. That's called hunting mr. Sniper. ANYBODY can kill something from 1000 ft with a scope and a rest. It takes a REAL hunter to get up close and personal with your prey. My grandfather killed a mule deer WITH A KNIFE. He taught me to hunt and fish. I don't have the pic anymore but his hunting buddy had a camera and got the shot.

You don't know shit about the Pacific Northwest. We are environmentalists because we have something worth preserving...you Oakies...not so much.

Speaking of the dumbest mofo on the planet. its OKIE dumbass, not OAKIE? If you're going to call other people stupid, you should at least "appear" to have some intelligence yourself. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Got me there. My closest experience with any Okalahoma resident was a friend of mine in Ft Lauderdale had a girlfriend from OK. He had a strip naked spin the bottle party once to try and get naked with this other guys girlfriend...it turned out that his gal and I were the ones that got naked and he insisted we have sex in front of everyone.. we did and the whole party turned into an orgy. We were all drunk on champaigne and high on coke. It was a hurricane party. People do strange crap when it might be your last night on earth.

She was nice and VERY cute and sexy but dumb as a stump.

Rush was right. Although it was not the people who track hurricanes. They were saying last week that the track was not to Tampa but to New Orleans. Democrats were interpreting the data falsely to say it was going to hit Tampa.

You are an unabashed liar. For days the Weather Channel and the MSM has shown colored lines showing possible tracks for the storm. You disgust me.

I cannot communicate how pleased I am that I have such control over you that I can drive you to disgust. I AM the master and you nothing but a subservient slave. Go in disgust.

This has nothing to do with the legitimate weather predictors correctly tracking the storm, but with lying democrats who disregarded the tracking in their desire to have the storm him Tampa.

As I said: They were saying last week that the track was not to Tampa but to New Orleans.

As you said: The Weather Channel and the MSM has shown colored lines showing the possible tracks for the storm.

I recognize that you agreed with me but it doesn't change my pleasure at controlling you.

Huggy, I wouldn't be worrying about what happens with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, or even Mitt Romney. I just got back from spending a week in Seattle (visiting relatives), a bastion of liberal ignorance that defies logic or explination.

Dude, you got some serious issues up there and during the week I was there, raising taxes was the answer to at least three problems talked about in the paper. Really? Your taxes are ungodly right now and people are talking about raising them even more? I'd be less worried about those three 'tent cities' filled with addicts and derelicts than I would about how I get the unemployment down from 9%.

I've been to OK. Some of the dumbest mofos on the planet. OK is a shithole geographically. You dumb asses have hundreds of fake lakes and fish for stocked bass and crappie. Get a clue Sparky THAT ain't fishing. Most of your population lives in trailors. That is the ones that have survived all your tornados.

I grew up on Orcas Island just a few miles North of Seattle near the Canadian border..

Orcas Island Pictures - Traveler Photos of Orcas Island, San Juan Islands - TripAdvisor

The politics of Seattle are different than yours because WE ARE NOT AFRAID. We have our guns...I shot over 10,00 rounds before I was ten. Shot my first 8 pt Buck at 12 from three feet with my 303 Enfield.. Shot him right between the eyes. That's called tracking and stalking. That's called hunting mr. Sniper. ANYBODY can kill something from 1000 ft with a scope and a rest. It takes a REAL hunter to get up close and personal with your prey. My grandfather killed a mule deer WITH A KNIFE. He taught me to hunt and fish. I don't have the pic anymore but his hunting buddy had a camera and got the shot.

You don't know shit about the Pacific Northwest. We are environmentalists because we have something worth preserving...you Oakies...not so much.

Speaking of the dumbest mofo on the planet. its OKIE dumbass, not OAKIE? If you're going to call other people stupid, you should at least "appear" to have some intelligence yourself. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

LOL...cut the clown some slack. After all, he might live in a "trailor"...likely with his gay tailor buttboy.

LOL...cut the clown some slack. After all, he might live in a "trailor"...likely with his gay tailor buttboy.

Well..kindof... A motel like it states on my info..and a boat when not guarding property. A 1958 35 ft Chris Craft Commander is sorta like a trailer. Except it has it's own engines and can get ya to some much nicer places than a trailer. Usually your neighbors are a bit more well off than trailer trash also.

Wow... you really put me in my place, huh? Killed a buck with a gun at 12 feet. Course, never really seen any deer that carries a gun and shoots back. Putting rounds-down-range at a human that is hunting you is a far different experience. I've done both. Besides that sparky, it's OKIE's, not OAKIE's. And I thought Cashmere was a nice place. Nice people.

I'm just telling you that I would think that you would want to solve YOUR problems first, then you can see about telling the rest of us how horrible conservatives are. 9% unemployment and a huge city and state budget shortfall does not bid well for those 'poor people' living in those three tent cities (you know, the ones you're buying the alcohol for and providing the food and port-a-potties for) or the county roads that are falling apart as we speak.

Glad you got to at least see Oklahoma... also glad that you got to leave... we have too many bleeding hearts here now as it is. Perhaps you should experience an F-5 tornado... it tends to put a little self-reliance and grit into a person...

I'm hoping that Middle America will come through and end some of the delusional thinking by throwing out the most corrupt administration (four of whom are listed on 10 most corrupt politicians and dishonorable metnion list) seen in our lifetimes.

Wow... you really put me in my place, huh? Killed a buck with a gun at 12 feet. Course, never really seen any deer that carries a gun and shoots back. Putting rounds-down-range at a human that is hunting you is a far different experience. I've done both. Besides that sparky, it's OKIE's, not OAKIE's. And I thought Cashmere was a nice place. Nice people.

I'm just telling you that I would think that you would want to solve YOUR problems first, then you can see about telling the rest of us how horrible conservatives are. 9% unemployment and a huge city and state budget shortfall does not bid well for those 'poor people' living in those three tent cities (you know, the ones you're buying the alcohol for and providing the food and port-a-potties for) or the county roads that are falling apart as we speak.

Glad you got to at least see Oklahoma... also glad that you got to leave... we have too many bleeding hearts here now as it is. Perhaps you should experience an F-5 tornado... it tends to put a little self-reliance and grit into a person...

It was three feet. No intention to put you anywhere. I've been many places ..The Pacific Northwest is one of the best...where I grew up has no equal. Your glib insult to my people wasn't going to go unchallenged. This may mean nothing to YOU but to me it says volumes about my community. And that is this..you can go all day long without hearing one horn honk. Can you say that about any major city in OK? But like I said it probably means nothing to you.. Listening to assholes honk at each other all day long may be something you find acceptable. I don't.

People who live in the occasional path of f5 tornados and have no underground shelter are fools.

The tent cities house about 400 homeless people. Several churches donate the space. I don't see how it bothers you or is any of your business. Most of the homeless are exmilitary and have substance ..mostly alcohol issues..and mental health issues.

July unemployment was 8.5%. Much of our unemployed work in manufacturing and computer related work. What we do not have is a lot of minimum wage jobs like Texas or maybe OK? What that means is that we are better off than many states because our cost of living isn't that high and our median income is higher than most. Our unemployed are usually higher than most anyway because we have a lot of start ups that come and go and our manufacturing base fluctuates radically depending on trends in areospace and other manufactured goods.

This is the internet. There are no rules requiring my state to be fully employed before I have access to USMB to coment on whatever interests me.

One word...POWERFUL!!! :clap2:

I'm hoping that Middle America will come through and end some of the delusional thinking by throwing out the most corrupt administration (four of whom are listed on 10 most corrupt politicians and dishonorable metnion list) seen in our lifetimes.

We have seen anything more corrupt that the Bush Administration in decades.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2wWqkkmGM]THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION IN THE U.S. HISTORY - YouTube[/ame]

Do you understand me...DECADES!!!

*SMH*

August 28, 2012
RUSH: "Stop the presses! Stop everything! Stop the music! (silence) It's a hurricane! They just declared it a hurricane! It's a hurricane, all right! (applauding) Death and destruction during the Republican convention is now on tap!"

August 28, 2012
RUSH: Yes, a hurricane's gonna pour in there at Category 1. "Death! Destruction! What a great day!"

I just heard Limpdick claim that the people that track hurricaines for the government purposefully were clinging to the notion that Issac was gonna hit Tampa when they knew all along that it would never come close to the RNC convention.

WOW! Rushie is now blaming Obama for scaring the Pubes away from Tampon Bay.

I don't have the words to describe his crazyness. Maybe his psychiatrist does.
Mr. Limbaugh has sources even police cannot penetrate due to the red tape the DNC has perpetuated against security agencies in its reign of error.

So he's giving you all a rough time for not playing fair, is he.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back