Rush, at a loss for Words

No FUCK YOU you drunk HYPOCRITE. Shall we put up all your pals from CNN and MSNBC and the bullshit you cheer? Not enough space here for that so fuck you asshole.
View attachment 307097

Poor triggered STUPiDUS. Need I kick your ass again like on your lies about Kaepernick? Laughing at you assholes on your way down to the devil’s playground isn’t triggered. Just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. Enjoy the Trump landslide. May you drown in your own tears.

Haven't seen a meltdown this dramatic since Chernobyl. :popcorn:

Yes you re melting down you illiterate. I’m laughing at you. Now get back on topic.
Weak, pathetic, and stupid.

Wanna try again or just run home with your tiny little tail.between your legs?

Why yes, you are weak, pathetic, and stupid STUPIDUS. Kicking your ass is too easy.

And you richly deserve to be called an inconsiderate, uneducated, worthless piece of shit. See jackass, YOU richly deserve insulting for being a prick. It’s called common decency. Something you obviously know nothing about. But you show that every day......

so fuck you.

No FUCK YOU you drunk HYPOCRITE. Shall we put up all your pals from CNN and MSNBC and the bullshit you cheer? Not enough space here for that so fuck you asshole.

View attachment 307097

Poor triggered STUPiDUS. Need I kick your ass again like on your lies about Kaepernick? Laughing at you assholes on your way down to the devil’s playground isn’t triggered. Just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. Enjoy the Trump landslide. May you drown in your own tears.

You've never kicked anyone's ass, liar.

Says the victim of an ass kicking on his lies about Kaepernick. Want to try again, loser?

Yes you re melting down you illiterate. I’m laughing at you. Now get back on topic.

Blind sniveling hero-worship sycophancy IS the topic. And thanks for all the demos thereof.

Hey asshole where did I defend Rush as a great guy? Point it out. NOW boy. Seems YOU need the proctologist. See, it’s called not insulting a dying man. Some of us were actually raised properly. You’re exposed as a liar again.
Look out everybody! He's backing up!

Look out everybody! Stupidus is looking for some man on man action here! Not backing up anywhere you illiterate. Get out of second grade before showing your idiocy.

The left has proven the dont want cancer research. Pogo proves he supports lung cancer and approves of those plagued with the disease.

Why do you support lung cancer, pogo?

My mother died of lung cancer. Maybe there's still time to delete your infamously sociopathic post.
Or, perhaps you'd prefer to continue wearing it.

The left has proven the dont want cancer research. Pogo proves he supports lung cancer and approves of those plagued with the disease.

My mother died of lung cancer. Maybe there's still time to delete your infamously sociopathic post.
You hate people with lung cancer. You wish death on them. Why do you attack people dying of lung cancer?

There's a lesson in this if pogo and his/her band of misfits can figure it out. If not, "fuck him/her/it"

You hate people with lung cancer. You wish death on them. Why do you attack people dying of lung cancer?

I never even brought up lung cancer. YOU did.

So I see you're going with Option B. Wearing your Ignorance on your drool-stained T-shirt.
Good luck wit dat.

Last edited:

"Fuck him" pretty much is wishing death on him.

So I see you're going with Option B. Wearing your Ignorance on your stained T-shirt.
Good luck wit dat.

IS it.

How'd you get this far with no clue as to what the word "fuck" means?

Weak, pathetic, and stupid.

Wanna try again or just run home with your tiny little tail.between your legs?

Why yes, you are weak, pathetic, and stupid STUPIDUS. Kicking your ass is too easy.
Still haven't gotten over it yet, huh?

Poor snowflake.

so fuck you.

View attachment 307097

You've never kicked anyone's ass, liar.

Says the victim of an ass kicking on his lies about Kaepernick. Want to try again, loser?

Never been a "victim of an asskicking".

That's a conservitard thing.

Blind sniveling hero-worship sycophancy IS the topic. And thanks for all the demos thereof.

Hey asshole where did I defend Rush as a great guy? Point it out. NOW boy. Seems YOU need the proctologist. See, it’s called not insulting a dying man. Some of us were actually raised properly. You’re exposed as a liar again.

Look out everybody! Stupidus is looking for some man on man action here! Not backing up anywhere you illiterate. Get out of second grade before showing your idiocy.
Look at you squirming on that hook!

You're hilarious in sad kinda way.

So I see you're going with Option B. Wearing your Ignorance on your stained T-shirt.
Good luck wit dat.

IS it.

Here's the tactic the left uses:

Trot out children, or the sick to tout their political idiotology.

If anyone challenges them, suddenly you "hate" defenseless children or people with a disease.

Now they're free to wish death upon these heartless bastards because they're attacking children or the Ill.

Well, pogo, I judge you by the same rules you judge Rush. So fuck you and your contempt for people with lung cancer!

Why do you hate the terminally ill?

Good luck wit dat.

IS it.

Here's the tactic the left uses:

Trot out children, or the sick to tout their political idiotology.

If anyone challenges them, suddenly you "hate" defenseless children or people with a disease.

Now they're free to wish death upon these heartless bastards because they're attacking children or the Ill.

Well, pogo, I judge you by the same rules you judge Rush. So fuck you and your contempt for people with lung cancer!

Why do you hate the terminally ill?

Once AGAIN for the synaptically handicapped ---

I brought up *NOTHING* about children other than Chelsea Clinton, I brought up *NOTHING* about "hate", I brought up *NOTHING* about "death", and I brought up *NOTHING* about "the left".

YOU pulled every one of those out of your ass. You're like a magician, only stupider.

Look at your proudly showing off your ignorance. Yes you did get your ass kicked about Kaepernick and you ran like a little bitch. You’re just pathetic. I am not squirming. Just laughing at your feeble attempts. Wishing death on a man just shows your lack of proper upbringing. You just got your ass kicked again Stupidus.

Look at your proudly showing off your ignorance. Yes you did get your ass kicked about Kaepernick and you ran like a little bitch. You’re just pathetic. I am not squirming. Just laughing at your feeble attempts. Wishing death on a man just shows your lack of proper upbringing. You just got your ass kicked again Stupidus.
You're fantasizing again.

You're fantasizing again.

I wouldn’t want to remember getting embarrassed like you did either. Keep your gay fantasies to yourself. Nobody is fantasizing about you.

Forum List

Back