Rush, at a loss for Words

Should Mr. Limbaugh expire prematurely there is great danger to America's liberals.

Stripped of their hate-target their loathing will turn inward and at first they'll turn on each other (hey, wait....have you noticed thei actions of late...are they jumping the gun??) and ultimately to mass suicides.

It'll make for good television.

"No greater love has a man than this...." -- God

FINALLY! Rush is at a loss for words!

Vile liberals wont understand this as the posts will show

The man (and I use the term loosely) is scum.

Well we know you’re no man you POS.

Question;

I insulted a public figure (one who richly deserves is), but you're umiids insult me. Why do you take it so personally? You aren't him. You aren't related to him. You don't even know him personally.

So why so touchy?

And you richly deserve to be called an inconsiderate, uneducated, worthless piece of shit. See jackass, YOU richly deserve insulting for being a prick. It’s called common decency. Something you obviously know nothing about. But you show that every day......

Question;

I insulted a public figure (one who richly deserves is), but you're umiids insult me. Why do you take it so personally? You aren't him. You aren't related to him. You don't even know him personally.

So why so touchy?

And you richly deserve to be called an inconsiderate, uneducated, worthless piece of shit. See jackass, YOU richly deserve insulting for being a prick. It’s called common decency. Something you obviously know nothing about. But you show that every day......

"Decency" huh.

Tell us about the "decency" of a three-day orgy of "SLUT SLUT SLUT" laid on Sandra Fluke. Tell us how "decent' it was to present Chelsea Clinton (then a young girl) as the "White House Dog". Regale us on the "decency" of running "Barack the Magic Negro". Inspire us with the inimitable "decency" of telling a black caller "take that bone out of your nose and call me back".

Poster please.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Tell us about the "decency" of a three-day orgy of "SLUT SLUT SLUT" laid on Sandra Fluke. Tell us how "decent' it was to present Chelsea Clinton (then a young girl) as the "White House Dog". Regale us on the "decency" of running "Barack the Magic Negro". Inspire us with the inimitable "decency" of telling a black caller "take that bone out of your nose and call me back".

Poster please.

Here’s the only response an idiot like you deserves.:fu: Tell us again your lies about Sandmann. Tell us agin your lies about Kavanaugh. Ignore your sides even worse behavior. Another one who can’t take it when the other side gives it back to you. You people claim the “moral high ground” yet anybody seeing you idiot’s reactions to this instantly sees how low you really are.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

She is a skank slut baby murdering pos like you.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

Here’s the only response an idiot like you deserves.:fu: Tell us again your lies about Sandmann. Tell us agin your lies about Kavanaugh. Ignore your sides even worse behavior. Another one who can’t take it when the other side gives it back to you. You people claim the “moral high ground” yet anybody seeing you idiot’s reactions to this instantly sees how low you really are.

Here's your homework.

Go find these "lies". Bring them here.

And when you figure out that you can't do that because they don't exist, let your proctologist know that from now on he's the only one that ventures up there.

I am an individual, not a "you people". See your optometrist too.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

Here's your homework.

And when you figure out that you can't do that because they don't exist, let your proctologist know that from now on he's the only one that ventures up there.

How to Stop Lying? - TheHopeLine

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

Here's your homework.

Here’s your assignment. Go fuck yourself. I already posted your lies in 2 other threads. You then melted down and ran away with your tail between your legs. You are an uneducated liar. Then take a middle school English course to learn reading comprehension. Exposing you is too easy. Now stick to the subject moron. You want to talk about your lies, start another thread. Insulting a dying man just shows how low you are.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

Here's your homework.

Here’s your assignment. Go fuck yourself. I already posted your lies in 2 other threads. You then melted down and ran away with your tail between your legs. You are an uneducated liar. Then take a middle school English course to learn reading comprehension. Exposing you is too easy. Now stick to the subject moron. You want to talk about your lies, start another thread. Insulting a dying man just shows how low you are.

So you can't find them.

What a surprise.

And nor do you have the stones to admit you pulled it out of your ass. Wimp. :gay:

Question;

So why so touchy?

Why? Does having cancer make him suddenly a good person?

Still looks like the same old scumbag to me.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

The the poster you are quoting had absolutely nothing to do with sandman's troubles.

Question;

So why so touchy?

"Decency" huh.

Poster please.

The the poster you are quoting had absolutely nothing to do with sandman's troubles.

I guess we "you people" all look alike to his ass.

Question;

So why so touchy?

so fuck you.

Question;

So why so touchy?

so fuck you.

Here's a good article on the subject.
Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary

Question;

So why so touchy?

so fuck you.

Only people who tend to the hysterical think that......

Like the other day, Rush saying Mayor Pete kissing his husband before a speech on stage wont sell to America. It's the absolute truth......the "woke" hysterical about everything Americans might not like it but they are fringe. It is what it is and Rush not afraid to say it.

Tough shit on the fringe....:cul2::cul2:

Question;

So why so touchy?

so fuck you.

Only people who tend to the hysterical think that......

Like the other day, Rush saying Mayor Pete kissing his husband before a speech on stage wont sell to America. It's the absolute truth......the "woke" hysterical about everything Americans might not like it but they are fringe. It is what it is and Rush not afraid to say it.

Tough shit on the fringe....:cul2::cul2:

You are incorrect. Limbaugh infected you all with a mild form of insanity, that grew into an ability to ignore facts in favor of the conspiracy theories fed to you by him and others. He encouraged you to hate those who are different from you, and denigrate anyone with a conflicting opinion, nearly single handedly destroying your abilities to sympathize, empathize, and compromise. He set you conservatives back to the Stone age mentally.

The man is pond scum. Having cancer does not automatically turn him into a hero.

Should Mr. Limbaugh expire prematurely there is great danger to America's liberals.

Stripped of their hate-target their loathing will turn inward and at first they'll turn on each other (hey, wait....have you noticed thei actions of late...are they jumping the gun??) and ultimately to mass suicides.

It'll make for good television.
Should said fat-ass drug-addled scumbag expire early there will be much rejoicing.

Question;

So why so touchy?

so fuck you.

Fuck him indeed. I had forgotten about that mocking of Parkinson's victims -- or blocked it out. My Dad suffered with that for a decade and I had to watch him deteriorate. So yes, fuck him royally for that one.

Forum List

Back