Rush, at a loss for Words

Hey asshole where did I defend Rush as a great guy? Point it out. NOW boy. Seems YOU need the proctologist. See, it’s called not insulting a dying man. Some of us were actually raised properly. You’re exposed as a liar again.
Look out everybody! He's backing up!

Look out everybody! Stupidus is looking for some man on man action here! Not backing up anywhere you illiterate. Get out of second grade before showing your idiocy.
Look at you squirming on that hook!

You're hilarious in sad kinda way.

Look at your proudly showing off your ignorance. Yes you did get your ass kicked about Kaepernick and you ran like a little bitch. You’re just pathetic. I am not squirming. Just laughing at your feeble attempts. Wishing death on a man just shows your lack of proper upbringing. You just got your ass kicked again Stupidus.
You're fantasizing again.

He pulls the same shit with me and no doubt, everybody. For a klown that names himself "lantern" he ain't too bright.

Look out everybody! Stupidus is looking for some man on man action here! Not backing up anywhere you illiterate. Get out of second grade before showing your idiocy.

Look at your proudly showing off your ignorance. Yes you did get your ass kicked about Kaepernick and you ran like a little bitch. You’re just pathetic. I am not squirming. Just laughing at your feeble attempts. Wishing death on a man just shows your lack of proper upbringing. You just got your ass kicked again Stupidus.

He pulls the same shit with me and no doubt, everybody. For a klown that names himself "lantern" he ain't too bright.

Hey fuckwad, I thought I told you to produce those quotes of me calling Rush a great guy. I embarrassed you in two other threads so you best STFU you admitted know nothing. Or are you and Stupidus fluffing each other and practicing proctology looking for your brains? You know you’re a joke right?

I wouldn’t want to remember getting embarrassed like you did either. Keep your gay fantasies to yourself. Nobody is fantasizing about you.
Yawn.

Listening to you dream up shit is boring.

People who listen to talk radio political talking heads are just willful followers.
That is what simple minded people do, they join the cult of hatred and are known as a Ditto Head.

Comparing Limbaugh to Carson is downright disrespectful to the legend Johnny Carson.
People who listen to talk radio are more informed than most who depend on the lying MSM. Besides intelligent folks don't listen to those who tell others not to seek different kinds of information, news and comment. Stay stupid if you wish but don't tell others not to access what you know nothing about.

The man (and I use the term loosely) is scum.

Well we know you’re no man you POS.
Question;

I insulted a public figure (one who richly deserves is), but you're umiids insult me. Why do you take it so personally? You aren't him. You aren't related to him. You don't even know him personally.

So why so touchy?

And you richly deserve to be called an inconsiderate, uneducated, worthless piece of shit. See jackass, YOU richly deserve insulting for being a prick. It’s called common decency. Something you obviously know nothing about. But you show that every day......

so fuck you.

No FUCK YOU you drunk HYPOCRITE. Shall we put up all your pals from CNN and MSNBC and the bullshit you cheer? Not enough space here for that so fuck you asshole.

'drunk'? you clearly have no idea WTF you are talking about & i see you couldn't refudiate what oxyboy has peddled. i urge you to find anything from CNN or MSNBC that matches the vitriol that evil cretin spews regarding poor children, or women, or brown people, or doesn't speak english.

you can't 'cause you won't.

remember when i said fuck you?

fuck you twice.

Last edited:
Here's the tactic the left uses:

Trot out children, or the sick to tout their political idiotology.

If anyone challenges them, suddenly you "hate" defenseless children or people with a disease.
Which is exactly what YOU Nazis are doing with Russia LimpBoy.
See my sig!

You hate people with lung cancer. You wish death on them. Why do you attack people dying of lung cancer?

I never even brought up lung cancer. YOU did.

So I see you're going with Option B. Wearing your Ignorance on your stained T-shirt.
Good luck wit dat.
"Fuck him" pretty much is wishing death on him.

IS it.

How'd you get this far with no clue as to what the word "fuck" means?

If anyone challenges them, suddenly you "hate" defenseless children or people with a disease.

Now they're free to wish death upon these heartless bastards because they're attacking children or the Ill.

Well, pogo, I judge you by the same rules you judge Rush. So fuck you and your contempt for people with lung cancer!

Why do you hate the terminally ill?

Once AGAIN for the synaptically handicapped ---

I brought up *NOTHING* about children other than Chelsea Clinton, I brought up *NOTHING* about "hate", I brought up *NOTHING* about "death", and I brought up *NOTHING* about "the left".

YOU pulled every one of those out of your ass. You're like a magician, only stupider.

conservatives are so full of irrational hate that they blame ALL of the hate on liberals....

I never even brought up lung cancer. YOU did.

So I see you're going with Option B. Wearing your Ignorance on your stained T-shirt.
Good luck wit dat.

IS it.

Now they're free to wish death upon these heartless bastards because they're attacking children or the Ill.

Well, pogo, I judge you by the same rules you judge Rush. So fuck you and your contempt for people with lung cancer!

I brought up *NOTHING* about children other than Chelsea Clinton, I brought up *NOTHING* about "hate", I brought up *NOTHING* about "death", and I brought up *NOTHING* about "the left".

YOU pulled every one of those out of your ass. You're like a magician, only stupider.

conservatives are so full of irrational hate that they blame ALL of the hate on liberals....
Liberals are filled with hate. They cheer dying lung cancer victims.

Hey fuckwad, I thought I told you to produce those quotes of me calling Rush a great guy. I embarrassed you in two other threads so you best STFU you admitted know nothing. Or are you and Stupidus fluffing each other and practicing proctology looking for your brains? You know you’re a joke right?

Of course here in the world of Reality you "told me" no such thing and "embarrassed me" in zero other threads --- if ANY of those were the case you could quote them --- but it's nice that you have an imaginative fantasy life. Maybe you could channel that into, I dunno, a childrens' book or some shit.

IS it.

Liberals are filled with hate. They cheer dying lung cancer victims.

Oboy! A street game of Hasty Generalization Non Sequitur! Can I play?

Ahem.

"Conservatives are filled with hate, they ummm... let's see... they go to any length to whisk away any responsibility for the rantinigs of a drug-addled egomaniacal obese asshole sitting on his fat ass in front of a microphone dividing his country, telling a black caller to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back", calling a young girl the "White House dog", calling another girl he doesn't know 'SLUT SLUT SLUT' because his ratings are as flaccid as his dick in the Dominican before Vi@gra, and mocking Parkinson's disease".

Wait, wait, strike that last one, he wasn't mocking Parkinson's, he always flails like that....

Oh wait, never mind, that was Rump who tried to lie that away, so yeah put it back in.

Whattaya think? Too wordy right?

Damn. I left out the Non Sequitur part. I'll have to work on it.

Well we know you’re no man you POS.
Question;

I insulted a public figure (one who richly deserves is), but you're umiids insult me. Why do you take it so personally? You aren't him. You aren't related to him. You don't even know him personally.

So why so touchy?

And you richly deserve to be called an inconsiderate, uneducated, worthless piece of shit. See jackass, YOU richly deserve insulting for being a prick. It’s called common decency. Something you obviously know nothing about. But you show that every day......

so fuck you.

No FUCK YOU you drunk HYPOCRITE. Shall we put up all your pals from CNN and MSNBC and the bullshit you cheer? Not enough space here for that so fuck you asshole.

'drunk'? you clearly have no idea WTF you are talking about & i see you couldn't refudiate what oxyboy has peddled. i urge you to find anything from CNN or MSNBC that matches the vitriol that evil cretin spews regarding poor children, or women, or brown people, or doesn't speak english.

fuck you twice.

You really need to sober up before posting more gibberish. Another person without proper upbringing. So fuck you. Of course you don’t consider insulting Trump supporters to be bad.

Question;

So why so touchy?

so fuck you.

fuck you twice.

You really need to sober up before posting more gibberish. Another person without proper upbringing. So fuck you. Of course you don’t consider insulting Trump supporters to be bad.

"Of course you don’t consider insulting Trump supporters to be bad."

how do you feel about conservatives and trump supporters insulting everyone else?

how do you feel about Hair trump mocking and insulting everyone who doesn't kiss his arse?

Of course here in the world of Reality you "told me" no such thing and "embarrassed me" in zero other threads --- if ANY of those were the case you could quote them --- but it's nice that you have an imaginative fantasy life. Maybe you could channel that into, I dunno, a childrens' book or some shit.

Yes I did you fucking uneducated coward. Alreday done. Not my fault you don’t know how to look for anything. Maybe you better get out of grade school before making an ass of yourself again. You claimed Sandmann would get nothing. Proving you a liar right there. Of course, you’ll lie and run away like you always do when called out on your bullshit. Noting you STILL can’t quote me calling Rush a great human being. So fuck you lifelong loser.

so fuck you.

fuck you twice.

how do you feel about conservatives and trump supporters insulting everyone else?

how do you feel about Hair trump mocking and insulting everyone who doesn't kiss his arse?

See, here in reality, Trump and his supporters merely respond to insults from libtard pigs like you. Then you cry and whine because you can’t take it when your own tactics get used against you.

so fuck you.

fuck you twice.

See, here in reality, Trump and his supporters merely respond to insults from libtard pigs like you. Then you cry and whine because you can’t take it when your own tactics get used against you.

"See, here in reality, Trump and his supporters merely respond to insults from libtard pigs like you".

actually....

we LIBTARDS are merely responding to 30 years on insults from pieces of shit like you.

Take the word "libtard" as a good example.

That INSULT from conservatives has been in use for 30 years!

But human scum contards like you are too full of hate to ever admit that YOU started these insults and personal attacks.

but.....
more.....

from some other guy;

"this is what we really think about Trump supporters, the rich, the poor, the malignant and the innocently well-meaning, the ones who think and the ones who don’t.

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought “Fine.”

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, “Okay.”

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, “No problem.”

That when he made up stories about seeing muslim-Americans [sic] in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, “Not an issue.”

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn’t care, you chirped, “He sure knows me.”

That when you heard him illustrate his own character by telling that cute story about the elderly guest bleeding on the floor at his country club, the story about how he turned his back and how it was all an imposition on him, you said, “That’s cool!”

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw.

That when you heard him brag that he doesn’t read books, you said, “Well, who has time?”

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn’t commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, “That makes sense.”

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, “Yes!”

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man’s coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, “What a great guy!”

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, “Thumbs up!”

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, “That’s the way I want my President to be.”

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they’re supposed to be regulating and you have said, “What a genius!”

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, “That’s smart!”

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was the middle of water and you have said, “That makes sense.”

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, “falling in love” with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, “That’s statesmanship!”

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise.

What you don’t get, Trump supporters in 2018, is that succumbing to frustration and thinking of you as stupid may be wrong and unhelpful, but it’s also…hear me…charitable.

Because if you’re NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are *less* flattering.

by Adam-Troy Castro (October 2, 2018)
Posted on January 13, 2019 by Thinkwing Radio

me: so FUK YOU you filthy piece of conservative shit

Forum List

Back