Running On 911. Shame on you Mr. and Mrs. Republican.

I hear Americans bashing Christians and Jews EVERY day... I feel no need to blow myself up, or anyone else for that mater.

Christian and Jew bashing is acceptable, Muslim bashing is not because we don't want to give the radicals the satisfaction of being in a state of equality in the Abrahamic religion.

Christian and jew bashing is acceptable...? Link?

There is no link. The more secure some groups are, the more they like to feel they are being "persecuted". It morally justifies their evil behavior.

Racists whites who "pretend" they know what blacks went through because they say they are now going through the same thing. There's a "black" guy in the "WHITE" House.

Rich people who "pretend" they know what the poor goes through.

Homophobic straights who insist "their" "marriage" is under attack because gays want to form loving, monogamous relationship protected by law.

The only reason Christians aren't worse than any other religion is because the western nations threw off their shackles and limit their hate and violence by "laws". Such events as the "Spanish Inquisition" and "stake burnings" prove they would be as bad or worse as "Muslims". Probably worse.

More_hanging.jpg

More_Torture.gif

Pincers.jpg

People will do anything if they think they are doing it for "Gawd".

Last edited by a moderator:
Our dissent over the location of the Mosque may be providing ammunition for the Republicans, but it's also providing Al Qaeda with the same thing. I think sometimes we forget just how badly we need Muslim help around the world in our fight against terrorism.

The whole mosque issue boils down to whether you believe Islamic terrorist or Islam was responsible for 911/

how about we bring all the troops home from around the world and cut off all foreign aid and secure our borders and fix our country and let the terrorist blow up however they want and if any are found here we cut their heads of and post the video on youtube...and if we find a mosque is being used on us soil for purpose other than teaching the religion of peace we demo it and put up an in and out burger.....

leave the rest of the world to deal with it.....
Actually, they have been telling us to get out the east for years. Most of our problems with the Muslim world is we keep sticking our noise in their business. We want their oil. We defend Israel.

Ok here's a deal, they want us out of their country, then they should get the hell out of the United states, they are now poking their nose into OUR COUNTRY.
DEAL?

I think what some people fail to grasp, is that the terrorist want us to block the building of the mosque, even better to have some nut blow it up. The only way that Al Qaeda can win is by convincing millions of peaceful Muslims to join in the fight and we have been doing a pretty good job of that over the last 10 years.

If America's involvement in the middle east conflict that resulted from the Balfour Declaration would be from a neutral stance (which it mostly certainly has not been), do you think that would help relations?
To really improve relations, we would have to pull out of the Muslim countries and let them fight their wars without our involvement. That would also have to include Israel. This would mean no nation building and abandoning the notion that we can instill within them our sense of values. We would also have to be ready to walk away from Arab oil if necessary. In general, we would have to renounce the doctrine that the survival of these countries is of strategic importance to the US. This would all be a tall order but I think it is only way.

You're off by a couple million years. It all started when one guy picked up the first club and bashed in the other guys head. The world has sucked ever since.

And Palin says your off by a couple million years...the earth is only 6 thousand years old silly. Those dinosaur bones are a test of your faith.

Palin said no such thing. What does that say about you?

:eusa_whistle:

SyndicationPalin Thinks The Earth is 6,000 Years Old, and That Dinosaurs Walked With Humans

Dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time. — Sarah Palin

Palin Thinks The Earth is 6,000 Years Old, and That Dinosaurs Walked With Humans | danielmiessler.com

Palin Claimed Dinosaurs And People Coexisted
Palin Trojan Horse | Palin Evangelical Dominionist | Chosen by religious Right as The One
BlueHost.com

what does it say about me? It says I know what the hell I am talking about. Now, come back in here and apologize. :cool:

how about we bring all the troops home from around the world and cut off all foreign aid and secure our borders and fix our country and let the terrorist blow up however they want and if any are found here we cut their heads of and post the video on youtube...and if we find a mosque is being used on us soil for purpose other than teaching the religion of peace we demo it and put up an in and out burger.....

Actually, they have been telling us to get out the east for years. Most of our problems with the Muslim world is we keep sticking our noise in their business. We want their oil. We defend Israel.

Ok here's a deal, they want us out of their country, then they should get the hell out of the United states, they are now poking their nose into OUR COUNTRY.
DEAL?

Ummm, for the ones who are born here, this is their country too.

DEAL?

Because they want to have ..basically...a Y with a room for worship? Is four blocks away ok? there already is a mosque there...should they shut down as well? What about the ones who work in the white house? What about the fact that they pray in the white house?

hmmmmmm.

And Palin says your off by a couple million years...the earth is only 6 thousand years old silly. Those dinosaur bones are a test of your faith.

Palin said no such thing. What does that say about you?

:eusa_whistle:

SyndicationPalin Thinks The Earth is 6,000 Years Old, and That Dinosaurs Walked With Humans

Dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time. — Sarah Palin

Palin Thinks The Earth is 6,000 Years Old, and That Dinosaurs Walked With Humans | danielmiessler.com

Palin Claimed Dinosaurs And People Coexisted
Palin Trojan Horse | Palin Evangelical Dominionist | Chosen by religious Right as The One
BlueHost.com

what does it say about me? It says I know what the hell I am talking about. Now, come back in here and apologize. :cool:

Such people shouldn't be ridiculed. They should be "educated". Only, it was take a hammer and chisel to get through her thick skull.

We've seen this before. What are these people thinking? What about the Muslim world whose help we need in the war on terror (WoT)?

The Republicans and the terrorists win again whenever we allow passions and emotions to take the place of policy debates and ideological debates. Make no mistake about it. Our image in the Muslim world is being damaged.

We have never been at war with Islam and the Republicans running on 911 know this, so why are they doing it? To beat Democrats of course -- to beat Democrats at the expense of national security.:evil:

some things need repeating...:eusa_whistle:

We've seen this before. What are these people thinking? What about the Muslim world whose help we need in the war on terror (WoT)?

The Republicans and the terrorists win again whenever we allow passions and emotions to take the place of policy debates and ideological debates. Make no mistake about it. Our image in the Muslim world is being damaged.

We have never been at war with Islam and the Republicans running on 911 know this, so why are they doing it? To beat Democrats of course -- to beat Democrats at the expense of national security.:evil:

The goal of "most" of the Democratic leadership is to help the American people, especially the Middle Class.

The goal of the leadership of the Republican Party is to win at all costs so they can squeeze more money out of am already depleted population.

The goal of "most" of the Democratic leadership is to help the American people, especially the Middle Class.

The goal of the leadership of the Republican Party is to win at all costs so they can squeeze more money out of am already depleted population.
I hate to admit it, but I wholeheartedly agree.

:( :( :(

Forum List

Back