Running On 911. Shame on you Mr. and Mrs. Republican.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dante, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Running On 911. Shame on you Mr. and Mrs. Republican.

We've seen this before. What are these people thinking? What about the Muslim world whose help we need in the war on terror (WoT)?

The Republicans and the terrorists win again whenever we allow passions and emotions to take the place of policy debates and ideological debates. Make no mistake about it. Our image in the Muslim world is being damaged.

We have never been at war with Islam and the Republicans running on 911 know this, so why are they doing it? To beat Democrats of course -- to beat Democrats at the expense of national security.:evil:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. cad

cad Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    if you're a muslim thinking about strapping a bomb to your underwear and blowing up americans, do you think hearing about a mosque near ground zero will make you change your mind?

if you are a sane muslim in the middle east and just want to go about your life and take care of your famliy, do you think hearing americans don't support a mosque near ground zero is going to make you strap a bomb to your underwear and blow up americans?

3. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,290
    Our dissent over the location of the Mosque may be providing ammunition for the Republicans, but it's also providing Al Qaeda with the same thing. I think sometimes we forget just how badly we need Muslim help around the world in our fight against terrorism.

The whole mosque issue boils down to whether you believe Islamic terrorist or Islam was responsible for 911/

4. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,415
    I hear Americans bashing Christians and Jews EVERY day... I feel no need to blow myself up, or anyone else for that mater.

5. cad

cad Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    so al qaeda won't want to kill americans if we allow the mosque to be built?

6. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,290
    Of course not. Al Qaeda will continue their fight against us regardless what is done about the mosque. My point is that our opposition to the building of the mosque near ground zero will be used against us in the Muslim world to show that the conflict is not between a handful of terrorist and America, but between Islam and American. Al Qaeda has been trying to drive this point home with Muslims for years and our actions just reinforce it. Our desire to see the building of the mosque stopped shows very clearly that America hold all Muslims responsible for 911 not just a few Islamic terrorists. This is very strong propaganda.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. cad

cad Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    and once the mosque is built, al qaeda won't go to its recruits and say, "look, look how weak the american people are and how noble our cause is. we have built a shrine to allah on the tomb of thousands of infidels. victory is ours!!"

8. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    Scared aren't ya? Well you should be.

9. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    lol! Pulling out the old & tired 2008 campaign tricks ay? What's next?...BLAME DA BOOOOOOOOOSSH!! and "YOU A RAAAAAACEEEEEEST!!" Hopefully these old tricks wont be enough for the Dems this time around. The Democrats suck. I think most Americans know this. Make 2010 count America.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  10. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    That's utter bullshit. That's the same old story you lefties said about Gitmo, that it would be used as a recruiting tool. I have news for you, it doesn't matter what the fuck we do they will continue to recruit until America is under Islamic rule.