Just The Facts, Imam - New York Mosque

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 007, Aug 17, 2010.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,210
    Just The Facts, Imam - New York Mosque

Tuesday, 17 August 2010 11:41 Written by Daniel Greenfield

Just the facts, Imam. A Muslim terrorist attack damaged a building, allowing Muslims to pick it up for a fraction of the price, in order to build a mosque on the spot. Some people might say that sort of thing is tacky. A little like coming by to make an offer on the house, after your cousin murdered the entire family who lived there. Sure, you might claim that you're not responsible, but it just doesn't look good. Especially once you start palling around with your cousin, and suggesting that maybe he was just misunderstood. And maybe that family brought it on themselves.

But the media still insists that Islam had nothing to do with 9/11. Or if it had anything to do with 9/11, it was those "other Muslims", not these Muslims. The media isn't really good at explaining the difference between these Muslims and those Muslims. Often the media insists that those Muslims are actually these Muslims. Sometimes they claim that those Muslims are actually not Muslims at all, but people who are upset about foreclosures and work related stress.

Story continues here...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,210
    Yeah, just the facts... but don't let this get in the way of any good old partisan hack bull shit on why we should let muslims piss in the face of 3,000 innocent American dead they murdered in cold blood.

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Hmmm...:eusa_think:

That's interesting...good deal on real estate.

It kind of makes me rethink Terral's "rogue element" explanation for the events of 9/11.

4. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    ....Or, more like Conspiracy Time (via a fantasy-weenie).

:rolleyes:

(You can always tell an outlaw, or coward, by the way they hide their face.)​

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  5. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,313
    There are at least 1.5 billion people who are Islamic. There are many secs that make up Islam just as there are with Christianity. The various secs vary widely in their beliefs. It is quite easily to find outrageous quotes and actions of a few radicals and then ascribe them to all members of the faith. If you are believed, then you will have a true religious war with millions of victims which is, by the way, the goal of the terrorist.

6. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    In my opinion this is NOT a Muslim Cultural Center, it's a GLOATING CENTER, a victory over America, an insensitive move by these Islamics and anyone who okays it, like this insensitive president,Barrack Obama. This is certainly NOT about religion, sure, it's legal to do this, but it's nothing more than a direct slap in the face to every American in this great country. Let them build their Mosque in another area, most would have no problem with that.They are doing this because, they can, using our laws and freedoms against us. How about a christian church and 'cultural center' in Mecca or throughout Saudia Arabia. How many times before people like Obama 'get it'? Is it because these particular Islamics have NO RESPECT for any American and never will Mr. president?

To those Imams, you insensitive bastards and all those who goes along with this insensitive maneuver,including the president, here is my answer to you all, KMA

This arrogant president will have only one term, and he still wins, WE, the taxpayers, will support his damn ass forever after he almost single handedly brought this nation and it's people to it's knees, disrespected us as a nation and does what he wants, regardless of what the people want, sounds like a damn dictator to me.

7. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    i love the phrase...first the bombing and now the occupation.....

8. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    we aren't talking about all muslims...just this church... its location and the man that wants to build it.....a man that gives hamas a pass and blames america for the attack....

9. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,210
    And is also hiding who's funding the project, which now looks like might be under investigation. It's a known fact the imam doesn't have that kind of money... so where is it coming from?

This country needs to wise up. How these radical sons a bitches are allowed to openly walk around and do the things they do in this country is fucked up.

10. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    I really would like to find out where most of the funding for this Mosque is coming from. I think this needs to be investigated properly. My guess is that a lot of the cash is coming from Saudi Arabia. This should be disturbing to all Americans. I guess we'll see how it all shakes out. I think building a large Mosque on this site is very insensitive and wrong. I really don't care that the usual Leftist suspects call me a "Bigot" or "Islamophobe." This is how i feel.