Zone1 rules change???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ. Just get over it. This is just a third tier message board and you've got yourself all twisted up over nothing. The time off probably did you some good. Cleared the mind.
so I should sit down and shut up,,

sounds like what tyrants tell their victims,,

I guess you didnt read where I said thats not what I did,,
Yeah I guess I missed that, but it is of no matter what you did.

sounds like youre saying get over it and do what youre told regardless of if youre right,,
There is no right and wrong here, just members and mods and rules that if a mod feels strongly enough that you violated a rule far enough to demand sanctions, especially one they are gung ho on, then you're not likely to get it overturned unless at your initial appeal--- it is their board, their rules, and by being member here, you pretty much agree to all of that. So I would chalk it up to experience learned and try to just steer more widely clear of the subject and move on.

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes it gets you.

Yeah I guess I missed that, but it is of no matter what you did.

There is no right and wrong here, just members and mods and rules that if a mod feels strongly enough that you violated a rule far enough to demand sanctions, especially one they are gung ho on, then you're not likely to get it overturned unless at your initial appeal--- it is their board, their rules, and by being member here, you pretty much agree to all of that. So I would chalk it up to experience learned and try to just steer more widely clear of the subject and move on.

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes it gets you.
so mods can just make up rules or twist what you say to ban you???

I say fuck that,, that attitude is whats fucked thiis country up to the point we are arguing about keeping children away from perverts while sitting on a 32 trillion dollar debt,,

so I should sit down and shut up,,

sounds like what tyrants tell their victims,,

No man, but you should pick your battles. Make them important. This is just a fucking message board, it should not be taken seriously. Ever. If you are all wound up over this incident, it might be time to rethink your participation in this type of forum. This shit just isn't important. At all. No one is curing cancer. No minds are being changed. History is not being made, No influence is being visited upon out government or those we've elected. Nothing is being produced. This is nothing.

Just think about it, man. It's not worth all the frustration.

No man, but you should pick your battles. Make them important. This is just a fucking message board, it should not be taken seriously. Ever. If you are all wound up over this incident, it might be time to rethink your participation in this type of forum. This shit just isn't important. At all. No one is curing cancer. No minds are being changed. History is not being made, No influence is being visited upon out government or those we've elected. Nothing is being produced. This is nothing.

Just think about it, man. It's not worth all the frustration.
I think children are a hill worth fight on,,,

so mods can just make up rules or twist what you say to ban you???
Probably. The rules say the rules are subject to interpretation and that not all rules are explicitly spelled out in all possible permutations.

I say fuck that,, that attitude is whats fucked thiis country up to the point we are arguing about keeping children away from perverts while sitting on a 32 trillion dollar debt,,
Well, I would not disagree, which is why the door swings both ways. Right or wrong, the forum is as it is and it is free and no one is forcing anyone to stay here.

Probably. The rules say the rules are subject to interpretation and that not all rules are explicitly spelled out in all possible permutations.

Well, I would not disagree, which is why the door swings both ways. Right or wrong, the forum is as it is and it is free and no one is forcing anyone to stay here.
a lot of time is being spent to get me to drop the subject,,
I wonder why that is??

a lot of time is being spent to get me to drop the subject,,
I wonder why that is??

Because you're fighting a lost cause? Just what do you intend to do if you don't get the satisfaction you feel owed you, write your congressman? I mean technically right now, you may be violating the rule of publicly discussing moderator actions. If you've appealed the action which you feel strongly about, you should wait to let it play out there and see what happens. If you were banned for a week, no one can give you back that time anyway.

The fact that you are pissed suggests that you think this group good enough to care!

Put another way, I used to be on a lot of hobby groups years ago and ran into far worse moderation and people on some of those places than ever here. I once got REMOVED from one hobby group for just asking a simple question about some movie that a mod had mentioned. Another group removed me for asking or commenting about binoculars when the group was about telescopes even though binoculars are small telescopes.

what is there to win other than equal treatment under the rules??

You ARE getting equal treatment! You think you're the first person here to get a time out for skirting too close to some rule? Dude, believe me, I've argued more than my fair share and have been sanctioned for reasons not my fault or beyond my control, but no one ever said it was a perfect world.

You ARE getting equal treatment! You think you're the first person here to get a time out for skirting too close to some rule? Dude, believe me, I've argued more than my fair share and have been sanctioned for reasons not my fault or beyond my control, but no one ever said it was a perfect world.
I didnt come close or skirt any rules,,,,

FFS youre invested in getting me to sit down and shut up,,

why is that??

I have been informed by coyote the moderator that rules have changes and accusing another member of supporting pedophiles is now against the rules,,

so beware rules can change and you wont know until they decide to enforce them,,

if I am not mistake that put a lot of member in violation,,
They only rule we have regarding pedophiles is that you are not allowed to accuse or call another member a pedophile or groomer.

They only rule we have regarding pedophiles is that you are not allowed to accuse or call another member a pedophile or groomer.
so when I agree that a person is against a policy because it frustrates pedos on the internet thats not accusing or calling the one right???

A suppose where the problem enters is in what a mod interprets as constituting an accusal. I was accused of it once for simply warning the OP of a thread to watch himself with the topic after he called everyone on this board a pedo who supports Trump! In that case, my "accusal" was nothing more than a friendly joke with good intentions where the words groomer or pedo never appeared yet became an inference by the mod based on an implied insinuation, which seems a bit too vague and gray an area for so severe a rule, meantime, the OP actually called everyone here a Pedo and another member later called me a Pedo in no uncertain terms directly twice to my face!

Best I know, there was no discipline in any of those cases, so, seems to me you folks needs to go back and rethink and better define your rule.

A suppose where the problem enters is in what a mod interprets as constituting an accusal. I was accused of it once for simply warning the OP of a thread to watch himself with the topic after he called everyone on this board a pedo who supports Trump! In that case, my "accusal" was nothing more than a friendly jopke with good intentions where the words groomer or pedo never appeared yet became an inference by the mod based on an implied insinuation, which seems a bit too vague and gray an area for so severe a rule, meantime, the OP actually called everyone here a Pedo and another member later called me a Pedo in no uncertain terms directly twice to my face!

Best I know, there was no discipline in any of those cases, so, seems to me you folks needs to go back and rethink and better define your rule.
you just cant help yourself,,,

youre complaining more than I am,,,

you just cant help yourself,,, youre complaining more than I am,,,

Damn are you a whiny bitch. You whine whether someone says something or doesn't say something. And no, I wasn't complaining, I was just making a constructive suggestion based on my own experience moderating groups. You should take yourself to a garage and have them hold your head underwater looking for leaks you whine so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back