Zone1 Stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop virtual signalling, stop trying to drag people down to try and raise your own status.
I think it is called Virtue Signaling.

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
[virtue signaling]

NOUN
DEROGATORY
  1. the public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue:
    "it's noticeable how often virtue signaling consists of saying you hate things" · "standing on the sidelines saying how awful the situation is does nothing except massage your ego by virtue signaling"

OIP.9zRpwqi7NeB_3pX7TeMt7QHaEK

I'd suggest you communicate this to the vast audience of democrats who continue to cater messaging and "thoughts and prayers" for everyone!

I think you have the wrong party there. The democrats I know and have seen want to either ban AR15s or restrict gun ownership. It is the conservatives sending their "thoughts and prayers" to the families of the victims.

I think you have the wrong party there. The democrats I know and have seen want to either ban AR15s or restrict gun ownership. It is the conservatives sending their "thoughts and prayers" to the families of the victims.
Banning AR-15s wont stop the killing....The Marxists/Democrats who find the weapons to murder, will continue murdering because they can. Want to stop murder and mayhem? Start executing the bad guys. At least there wont be repeat offenders...

Also put mentally ill people back into insane asylums because Jimmy Carter's liberal compassion of allowing them to be back with the family has failed miserably.

Liberal compassion kills people.

Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

Banning AR-15s wont stop the killing....The Marxists/Democrats who find the weapons to murder, will continue murdering because they can. Want to stop murder and mayhem? Start executing the bad guys. At least there wont be repeat offenders...

Also put mentally ill people back into insane asylums because Jimmy Carter's liberal compassion of allowing them to be back with the family has failed miserably.

Liberal compassion kills people.

View attachment 783533

Oh I agree with you. Banning guns will have no effect.

I was just pointing out which party is sending Thoughts & Prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back