Zone1 rules change???

Status
Not open for further replies.
so youre complaining about a gay man that says to leave the children alone,,

I dont get it unless youre OK with children being exposed to adult sexual content and used as political pawns,,

are you OK with that?? or did you not take time to think before opening your mouth??
images
TrishStratus1_crop_north.jpg

Like this? Equal rights baby.

They need to be topless for equal right to apply.
A gay would say these women aren't any less scantily clad than those gays were in the pics you showed.

Same way conservative prudes keep their kids away from public beaches because they don't like bikinis, we can't be expected to restrict our freedom for the sake of your kids.

What about our kids getting shot by your guns? What about our rights? You have first amendment rights so do gays.

Suck it it you don't like it. It'll grow on you.

A gay would say these women aren't any less scantily clad than those gays were in the pics you showed.

Same way conservative prudes keep their kids away from public beaches because they don't like bikinis, we can't be expected to restrict our freedom for the sake of your kids.

What about our kids getting shot by your guns? What about our rights? You have first amendment rights so do gays.

dude you are all over the place,,

dude you are all over the place,,
I'm trying to make a point. You think gays dressed sexually is wrong but you are okay with straight women barely wearing nuthing. And you are hypocrites. Just playing politics with this. It's a social wedge issues. Trannies in bathrooms must be a winning strategy for Republicans they just can't let it go. Meanwhile Republicans are getting caught in thirst traps on grinder.

I'm trying to make a point. You think gays dressed sexually is wrong but you are okay with straight women barely wearing nuthing. And you are hypocrites. Just playing politics with this. It's a social wedge issues. Trannies in bathrooms must be a winning strategy for Republicans they just can't let it go. Meanwhile Republicans are getting caught in thirst traps on grinder.
you have it all wrong and why youre making such crazy claims,,,

gays and the mentally ill can do as they please as long as they leave children alone, as I stated in the previous comment you ignored,,

and I say this as a victim of both grooming and molestation by gays,,

I didn't show any pics for this thread. And I am not complaining about seeing more skin. I am actually advocating for it.

The rules state -

No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence. Again, do NOT accuse other members of being a groomer or pedophile.
Saying that they're acting in support of those miscreants isn't the same thing as directly accusing someone of being one of them.

There are some sick fucks running the show here, if saying so is now against the rules.

I have been informed by coyote the moderator that rules have changes and accusing another member of supporting pedophiles is now against the rules,,

Actually, the rule pertains to ACCUSING members of grooming or pedophilia. I'm not sure how someone "supports" pedophilia short of promoting it, in which case they've already made a public admission. In either case, if you have reasonable grounds to believe a member is a pedo, you should report that directly to the mods.

Actually, the rule pertains to ACCUSING members of grooming or pedophilia. I'm not sure how someone "supports" pedophilia short of promoting it, in which case they've already made a public admission. In either case, if you have reasonable grounds to believe a member is a pedo, you should report that directly to the mods.
are you saying I was banned without cause??

I've reached out to other mods for clarification but havent heard back yet,,

are you saying I was banned without cause??
I've reached out to other mods for clarification but havent heard back yet,,

How can I say when I wasn't there privy to what you or they said or did? All I can tell you is how the rule is written. But the reason why no one has gotten back to you is probably because I'm guessing that they don't know either and don't want to get pinned down by saying anything that might limit them later.

So, my best guess is just chalk up whatever happened as a learning lesson. Just avoid the subject of accusing or suggesting anyone here is a groomer pr a pedo.

Saying that they're acting in support of those miscreants isn't the same thing as directly accusing someone of being one of them.

There are some sick fucks running the show here, if saying so is now against the rules.
It's an indirect accusation. Just keep clear of paedophilia and all's good. Sick trannies are fine, but not kiddy fiddlers.

I had an idiot on here and I called them a paedo, it warranted it because of the shit they came out with, I got sin binned for a week. I didn't know calling someone a paedo was against the rules. You tend to pick up the rules as you breach them. Paedo is the English spelling because I'm English.

How can I say when I wasn't there privy to what you or they said or did? All I can tell you is how the rule is written. But the reason why no one has gotten back to you is probably because I'm guessing that they don't know either and don't want to get pinned down by saying anything that might limit them later.

So, my best guess is just chalk up whatever happened as a learning lesson. Just avoid the subject of accusing or suggesting anyone here is a groomer pr a pedo.
I guess you didnt read where I said thats not what I did,,

sounds like youre saying get over it and do what youre told regardless of if youre right,,

Christ. Just get over it. This is just a third tier message board and you've got yourself all twisted up over nothing. The time off probably did you some good. Cleared the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back