Zone1 rules change???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn are you a whiny bitch. You whine whether someone says something or doesn't say something. And no, I wasn't complaining, I was just making a constructive suggestion based on my own experience moderating groups. You should take yourself to a garage and have them hold your head underwater looking for leaks you whine so much.
says the guy that comes on a thread not about him and do nothing but complain,,,

like I said,, I do admire your dedication,,

A suppose where the problem enters is in what a mod interprets as constituting an accusal. I was accused of it once for simply warning the OP of a thread to watch himself with the topic after he called everyone on this board a pedo who supports Trump! In that case, my "accusal" was nothing more than a friendly joke with good intentions where the words groomer or pedo never appeared yet became an inference by the mod based on an implied insinuation, which seems a bit too vague and gray an area for so severe a rule, meantime, the OP actually called everyone here a Pedo and another member later called me a Pedo in no uncertain terms directly twice to my face!

Best I know, there was no discipline in any of those cases, so, seems to me you folks needs to go back and rethink and better define your rule.
Next time that happens, add me into the DM that has the warning and I'll clear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back