Ruh Roh Shaggy...Black Panther leader...democrats have harmed Blacks, let's look at Trump....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ruh Roh....and I don't think you can ever get tired of using Ruh Roh.......the New Black Panther leader is admitting that the democrats have done great harm to blacks...and that it is worth the time to listen to what Donald Trump is saying....

NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes

Quanell X, leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, Texas, said this week on a local news program that black Americans should “truly examine” Donald Trump’s outreach to the black community and “reexamine the relationship” that black voters have with the Democratic Party.

Read the transcript of Quanell X’s remarks:

Donald Trump last week went to Milwaukee because of the rioting behind the police shooting of a young African-American male by a black officer and the city was being burned down in certain parts of the black community by protesters so Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions of America and why he felt black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why he felt we should.

Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech.

We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said, because it is a fact that for 54 years, we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them.

We as black people have to reexamine the relationship — where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they’re the big pimps pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return.

We gotta step back now as black people and say, we’ve gotta look at all the parties and vote our best interests.

Ruh Roh....and I don't think you can ever get tired of using Ruh Roh.......the New Black Panther leader is admitting that the democrats have done great harm to blacks...and that it is worth the time to listen to what Donald Trump is saying....

NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes

Quanell X, leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, Texas, said this week on a local news program that black Americans should “truly examine” Donald Trump’s outreach to the black community and “reexamine the relationship” that black voters have with the Democratic Party.

Read the transcript of Quanell X’s remarks:

Donald Trump last week went to Milwaukee because of the rioting behind the police shooting of a young African-American male by a black officer and the city was being burned down in certain parts of the black community by protesters so Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions of America and why he felt black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why he felt we should.

Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech.

We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said, because it is a fact that for 54 years, we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them.

We as black people have to reexamine the relationship — where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they’re the big pimps pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return.

We gotta step back now as black people and say, we’ve gotta look at all the parties and vote our best interests.

Encouraging... even though still far too rare.

I am sure if he had any interviews scheduled on CNN or Dr. Drew's channel, they have just been canceled.

It is way past time for blacks to break away from the party of the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation and return to the party of Lincoln and abolition.

Even though Quanell X is a mother fucker, I respect his call for intellectual curiosity and informed decisions when voting. This message should be heard by everyone, not just black Americans.

That might get trump up to 2%
Which proves that blacks have been led by the nose for 54 years and remain as sheep being led to slaughter. If Demoncrats regain power in this election the party is over. All the gullible Demoncrat voters can be abandoned forever.

It has always been about winning for you and them hasn't it? Any bastard will do for our candidate.

So when it comes to truth and the common good, either you lie to yourself or you are pretty stupid.
No, there are actually Democrats in black communities volunteering, and working to improve things for black people. Republicans criticize those acts, and demonize black people at every turn, including shouting down people who are fighting to make black lives matter.

Democrats want to help out communities. If you and your fellow conservatives want to spit on those communities and send their votes our way, that's your own decision.

Which proves that blacks have been led by the nose for 54 years and remain as sheep being led to slaughter. If Demoncrats regain power in this election the party is over. All the gullible Demoncrat voters can be abandoned forever.
:cuckoo:
DemonRats.
^ typical childish alt-right bot
Don't lie, you 'democrats' are actually anti-american, pieces of shit. Demons and RATS...Demon+Rat= DemonRatic Party. A.k.A: The Kleptocratic Party.

DemonRats.
Don't lie, you 'democrats' are actually anti-american, pieces of shit. Demons and RATS...Demon+Rat= DemonRatic Party. A.k.A: The Kleptocratic Party.
Grrr you republicunt conservatard!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Childish fuck

DemonRats.

Childish fuck
I'm not the one using emoticons, you switch-walking half a fag.

Childish fuck
I'm not the one using emoticons, you switch-walking half a fag.
But you are the one acting like a little bitch :thup:

Forum List

Back