Rudy's been thrown under the bus: Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

Another useful idiot is ditched by Donald Trump, thrown under the bus and kicked to the kerb.

That's what happens to Trump's mob of idiots when they are exposed as criminals.

The sad thing is that Rudy was competing with comedians on other networks and was stealing viewers from them as they watched in disbelief as Rudy became a sad wretched clown that people laughed at not laughed with.

The best fate for Rudy was being thrown under a bus.

giuliani%2Bclown.jpg

Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

Julia Arciga

Published 10.11.19 6:01PM ET

President Trump told reporters on Friday that he didn't know whether Rudy Giuliani was still his personal attorney amid the fallout of his two associates—Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman—being indicted on campaign finance charges. “Well, I don't know. I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump said. “I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He's a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney—yeah, sure.” Later Friday, Giuliani told The Washington Post he was “still his attorney” via text message.
This comes after Parnas and Fruman were arrested at a D.C.-area airport, reportedly with one-way tickets to Vienna, Austria. Giuliani’s own financial dealings have also reportedly come under scrutiny by federal investigators after their arrest. Giuliani told The Atlantic this week that he was planning to go to Vienna about 24 hours after Parnas and Fruman’s scheduled departure. He also told The Wall Street Journal that Parnas and Fruman were going to Vienna for matters “related to their business,” but said he wouldn't be doing any business with the men until the returned to the U.S.
Rudy is merely doing what's he's told by Tumpov and being Paid by him for it.
Just like Michael Cohen.
Rudy could plead insanity though.

`

How can a sane human being not only beleive what trump says....but keeps on defending his lies and stupidity every single day with a straight face ?
How can a sane human being not only believe what democrats say....but keeps on defending democrat lies and stupidity every single day with a straight face ?

Fixed that for ya!
I dont but you sure follow the orange blindly.

Another useful idiot is ditched by Donald Trump, thrown under the bus and kicked to the kerb.

That's what happens to Trump's mob of idiots when they are exposed as criminals.

The sad thing is that Rudy was competing with comedians on other networks and was stealing viewers from them as they watched in disbelief as Rudy became a sad wretched clown that people laughed at not laughed with.

Julia Arciga

President Trump told reporters on Friday that he didn't know whether Rudy Giuliani was still his personal attorney amid the fallout of his two associates—Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman—being indicted on campaign finance charges. “Well, I don't know. I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump said. “I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He's a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney—yeah, sure.” Later Friday, Giuliani told The Washington Post he was “still his attorney” via text message.
This comes after Parnas and Fruman were arrested at a D.C.-area airport, reportedly with one-way tickets to Vienna, Austria. Giuliani’s own financial dealings have also reportedly come under scrutiny by federal investigators after their arrest. Giuliani told The Atlantic this week that he was planning to go to Vienna about 24 hours after Parnas and Fruman’s scheduled departure. He also told The Wall Street Journal that Parnas and Fruman were going to Vienna for matters “related to their business,” but said he wouldn't be doing any business with the men until the returned to the U.S.

The idiot TDS Trump Troll Denizen haplessly proven wrong with his rubbish fake news once again.

Trump Defends Giuliani Amid Deepening Ukraine Criminal Probe

Julia Arciga

The idiot TDS Trump Troll Denizen haplessly proven wrong with his rubbish fake news once again.

Well, we all know the mentally ill president never turns on a dime and ALWAYS holds true to his word.

:113:

giuliani%2Bclown.jpg

Julia Arciga

Trump is too stupid himself to have use over other idiots. Him and Giuliani are simply both self-serving morons. It’s part of being republican.

Julia Arciga

Exactly right! ^^

That's what happens when progressives get all their news from the Fake mainstream media.... all they get are lies, deception and misinformation, oh well....will they ever learn? I'm not so sure :dunno:

Trump backs 'legendary' Giuliani amid reports of investigation into possible lobbying violations

Last edited:

Julia Arciga

Exactly right! ^^

That's what happens when progressives get all their news from the Fake mainstream media.... all they get are lies, deception and misinformation, oh well....will they ever learn? I'm not so sure :dunno:

Trump backs 'legendary' Giuliani amid reports of investigation into possible lobbying violations

Skye is blue.

Julia Arciga

Exactly right! ^^

Skye is blue.

Julia Arciga

Exactly right! ^^

Skye is blue.

But heart is red! :2up:

MAGA

Fake news.
LOLOL

When even hearing trump say it himself isn't enough to convince it's real news, it's time you should be Baker Acted.
Cockroach claims I heard something I didn't like all lying cockroaches.
Demented troll, trump was asked if Giuliani is still his personal attorney and trump's reply was, "well, I don't know."

Your diseased conservative brain fails you yet again.

Fake news.
LOLOL

When even hearing trump say it himself isn't enough to convince it's real news, it's time you should be Baker Acted.
Demented troll, trump was asked if Giuliani is still his personal attorney and trump's reply was, "well, I don't know."

Fake news from a liar.

Fake news.
LOLOL

Fake news from a liar.
LOL

You're fucking deranged, troll. :cuckoo:

Trump really was asked if Giuliani is still his personal attorney and trump really did reply, "I don't know."

Trump says he doesn’t know if Giuliani is still his lawyer

Forum List

Back