Rudy's been thrown under the bus: Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

The left is desperately flinging shit to see what they can get to stick.. lie, lie, lie.. its all they have.
You and your fellow idiots really are clueless. SMH
how-about-rooting-for-america-for-a-change-you-commie-43918267.png

I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump said. “I spoke to him yesterday briefly. - Trump-

I ask the smartest con in here to explain or spin this....go.

Another useful idiot is ditched by Donald Trump, thrown under the bus and kicked to the kerb.

That's what happens to Trump's mob of idiots when they are exposed as criminals.

The sad thing is that Rudy was competing with comedians on other networks and was stealing viewers from them as they watched in disbelief as Rudy became a sad wretched clown that people laughed at not laughed with.

The best fate for Rudy was being thrown under a bus.

giuliani%2Bclown.jpg

Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney
Julia Arciga

Published 10.11.19 6:01PM ET

President Trump told reporters on Friday that he didn't know whether Rudy Giuliani was still his personal attorney amid the fallout of his two associates—Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman—being indicted on campaign finance charges. “Well, I don't know. I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump said. “I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He's a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney—yeah, sure.” Later Friday, Giuliani told The Washington Post he was “still his attorney” via text message.
This comes after Parnas and Fruman were arrested at a D.C.-area airport, reportedly with one-way tickets to Vienna, Austria. Giuliani’s own financial dealings have also reportedly come under scrutiny by federal investigators after their arrest. Giuliani told The Atlantic this week that he was planning to go to Vienna about 24 hours after Parnas and Fruman’s scheduled departure. He also told The Wall Street Journal that Parnas and Fruman were going to Vienna for matters “related to their business,” but said he wouldn't be doing any business with the men until the returned to the U.S.

BULLSHIT. More fake news from the idiot hoping Boeing collapses too. Trump never said Giuliani was no longer his attorney, he was simply denying everything as non-committal answers as a bunch of press threw questions at him. Why don't you try actually LISTENING to the live video before wasting time and server space here?

How can a sane human being not only beleive what trump says....but keeps on defending his lies and stupidity every single day with a straight face ?

How can a sane human being not only beleive what trump says....but keeps on defending his lies and stupidity every single day with a straight face ?
every time a commie scumbag says that, what they mean is "I got caught lying again."

That is a completely bizarre post. Care to explain the "logic" of that if it's anything other than "I hate Democrats"?

Just yesterday Trump said we're going to put a man on the moon.

Anyone wanna tell him that we did that 50 years ago?

Ahhhh it's just babbling right?

By the way...Rudy the Ghoul is under investigation by the Southern District of NY

By the way...Rudy the Ghoul is under investigation by the Southern District of NY

I did not know-----for what reason is the favorite son of the Great State of New York
under investigation?

His actions in Ukraine...in association with his two "clients" recently arrested

How can a sane human being not only believe what democrats say....but keeps on defending democrat lies and stupidity every single day with a straight face ?

Fixed that for ya!

I did not know-----for what reason is the favorite son of the Great State of New York
under investigation?

Impersonating a clown.

Forum List

Back