Rudy's been thrown under the bus: Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

Haha, yeah, he always does that, right before the huge pu*** fires someone via twitter.
is he fired?
Not yet...just on the shelf...give it time...
ok, so my answer to the OP was in fact correct.
Yes, your link was accurate in that it did, in fact, link to an article.

Haha, yeah, he always does that, right before the huge pu*** fires someone via twitter.
is he fired?
Not yet...just on the shelf...give it time...
ok, so my answer to the OP was in fact correct.
Yes, your link was accurate in that it did, in fact, link to an article.
whew, it worked.

The Logan Act:

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

So either Trump authorized Rudy's adventure into the Biden's Matter, or Rudy has violated the Logan Act. My guess, based on Trump's past behavior is he will toss Rudy under the Bus.

The Logan Act:

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

So either Trump authorized Rudy's adventure into the Biden's Matter, or Rudy has violated the Logan Act. My guess, based on Trump's past behavior is he will toss Rudy under the Bus.
so you going after the four senators that signed their letter to Ukraine? how about John Kerry for Iran meetings? are you a man of your word?

The Logan Act:

so you going after the four senators that signed their letter to Ukraine? how about John Kerry for Iran meetings? are you a man of your word?

Nope, that's up to you, I've already written my Rep. and both Senators that Cory Lewandoski needs to be taken into custody for contempt of Congress.

The Logan Act:

Nope, that's up to you, I've already written my Rep. and both Senators that Cory Lewandoski needs to be taken into custody for contempt of Congress.
so you don't believe in it. I see.

The Logan Act:

You see? Hardly, you haven't proved anything, which is why you post nothing but idiot-grams.

The Logan Act:

You see? Hardly, you haven't proved anything, which is why you post nothing but idiot-grams.
naw, cause you're a hypocrite. you stand behind people firing guns and tell others they're not firing guns. too fking funy. what a sad fking sack you are.

Rudy the Ghoul is going to jail.

Maybe he'll get a cell next to his buddy Manafort

Forum List

Back