Rudy's been thrown under the bus: Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Another useful idiot is ditched by Donald Trump, thrown under the bus and kicked to the kerb.

That's what happens to Trump's mob of idiots when they are exposed as criminals.

The sad thing is that Rudy was competing with comedians on other networks and was stealing viewers from them as they watched in disbelief as Rudy became a sad wretched clown that people laughed at not laughed with.

The best fate for Rudy was being thrown under a bus.

giuliani%2Bclown.jpg

Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney

Trump: ‘I Don't Know’ if Giuliani Is Still My Attorney
Julia Arciga

Published 10.11.19 6:01PM ET

President Trump told reporters on Friday that he didn't know whether Rudy Giuliani was still his personal attorney amid the fallout of his two associates—Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman—being indicted on campaign finance charges. “Well, I don't know. I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump said. “I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He's a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney—yeah, sure.” Later Friday, Giuliani told The Washington Post he was “still his attorney” via text message.
This comes after Parnas and Fruman were arrested at a D.C.-area airport, reportedly with one-way tickets to Vienna, Austria. Giuliani’s own financial dealings have also reportedly come under scrutiny by federal investigators after their arrest. Giuliani told The Atlantic this week that he was planning to go to Vienna about 24 hours after Parnas and Fruman’s scheduled departure. He also told The Wall Street Journal that Parnas and Fruman were going to Vienna for matters “related to their business,” but said he wouldn't be doing any business with the men until the returned to the U.S.

Trump is kind of like electing the head of the mob to be your president for example Al Capone probably would have been less dirty! What a snakE!

Imagine for one second if a democrat president had all these snakes going down around him and being investigated for impeachment himself for his illegal actions. The bastard would have 10% approval ratings. The republican base is insane.

• Banned
Trump is kind of like electing the head of the mob to be your president for example Al Capone probably would have been less dirty! What a snakE!

Imagine for one second if a democrat president had all these snakes going down around him and being investigated for impeachment himself for his illegal actions. The bastard would have 10% approval ratings. The republican base is insane.

Donald Trump's most successful policy is 'misery loves company' as GOP lawmakers kiss his anus because they fear Trump's howling mobs.

The left is desperately flinging shit to see what they can get to stick.. lie, lie, lie.. its all they have.

Everything Donald Trump denounces as a lie is now held to be the truth because Donald Trump is the king of liars.

8n4yGbt.jpg

Rudy who?

EGj4J7KX0AAmBfS.jpg
Its about belief. I can never believe Prog broadcasts again. They don't care. They go home to their large homes with walls around it. Whwther Trump does anything or not, I damn well know that most of the Prog class have done things. And most have gotten away with their misgivings as the mostly Prog owned media does not report or investigate any of it..

The good news is, that just like his idiot client currently playing president, both of their battery of criminal defense attorneys will have a strong case in court against the charges against them by truthfully presenting a diminished capacity defense.

Forum List

Back