Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

View attachment 302249

Daddy was only the Vice President, and I raked in $100's of millions in cash... I can't WAIT till he becomes President!!!!!!!!!
Did he do anything illegal??? Unethical, yes.... but illegal? Like, did he get his daddy to go against US Policy ?

Well... currently there is an impeachment going on even when it is clear that no illegal acts have been taken. So I think we can at least investigate this one.
Impeachment isn't really a criminal trial... it's whether a president should be fired or not... whether a president broke his oath of office....or not.

View attachment 302249

Daddy was only the Vice President, and I raked in $100's of millions in cash... I can't WAIT till he becomes President!!!!!!!!!
Did he do anything illegal??? Unethical, yes.... but illegal? Like, did he get his daddy to go against US Policy ?

Well... currently there is an impeachment going on even when it is clear that no illegal acts have been taken. So I think we can at least investigate this one.
Impeachment isn't really a criminal trial... it's whether a president should be fired or not... whether a president broke his oath of office....or not.

And an investigation is not really even a trial. Investigate Biden!

View attachment 302249

Hunter Biden and his partners with Burisma received $16.5 million in illegal funds obtained by a Ukrainian crime family and laundered through another country. Biden and his colleagues took millions of dollars that really belonged to the Ukrainian people, and Joe Biden helped to precipitate this through his position as VP.

So yes, highly illegal.

:th_believecrap:

He was on FOX News this morning, explaining what he found. Biden's corruption is deeper than we thought.

Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden

I need a favor though....

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

Little difference, trump believes he is the USA.... y'all also believe Trump is the USA and even shoot out daily,

"Those who hate Trump, hate the USA!"

He and you all, see it, as one @nd the same, When of course, it is not.

He was on FOX News this morning, explaining what he found. Biden's corruption is deeper than we thought.

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

Little difference, trump believes he is the USA.... y'all also believe Trump is the USA and even shoot out daily,

The correlation between those who hate Trump and hate USA is stronger than the correlation between those who are men and have a penis though...

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

‘I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.’

So are you not a part of this country?

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

Poor Rudy was feeling lonely so he had to get some press.

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.
Funny you speak as you clean off Rudy's cum off your lips....but little girl, you never fail to entertain....oh, the butt hurt is just sinking in!

Dude, you have become a joke on this forum, you make 100 post a week with wild predictions and ZERO of them come true. It is like you are in a battle with easyt65 to see who can make the most incorrect threads.
and the day ONE of them may turn out to be true, you will need to brace for the I TOLD YOU SO's.

nevermind the 10,000 wrong ones before that 1.

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

and how the unholy hell is this any different than the left saying if you support trump, you're a commie-nazi-supremacist?

it ain't but you got your quota of clunkers you need to sell this week so pimp it, baby.

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.
this is why people can't talk with you.

other side = makes up evidence / proof
the left - has been busted for spying on congress, falsifying evidence, making up RAPE crimes and inventing a RUSSIA hoax. yet you're worried the OTHER SIDE may do something similar.

when your rage is against the action, not the people, i may listen. til then you're just a nutless clown.

You claim that Democrats make up shit, and Republicans go on facts. Except that when Republicans investigate Democrats they can never find any proof of the crimes claimed - 25+ investigations of the Clintons = no evidence, no charges and no witnesses. They couldn't even NAME a crime committed, other than Bill's perjury for a blowjob.

When Republicans are investigated, they go to jail. The Russian "hoax" produced over 100 charges against more than 20 individuals and entities. 8 people plead guilty/were convicted, and they're either in jail or awaiting sentencing.

8 years of Republican lead investigations into the Obama Administration = no charges, no recommendations for charges, and no evidence that any crimes were committed.

So just stop with the bullshit that Democrats are all crooks. Clearly the Republicans are accusing the Democrats of doing what the Republicans keep getting caught doing - over and over and over again.
oooooh - you typed some shit.

good. i was running low on shit to ignore.

In other words, you have nothing, and you've just proved it.

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.
this is why people can't talk with you.

other side = makes up evidence / proof
the left - has been busted for spying on congress, falsifying evidence, making up RAPE crimes and inventing a RUSSIA hoax. yet you're worried the OTHER SIDE may do something similar.

when your rage is against the action, not the people, i may listen. til then you're just a nutless clown.

You claim that Democrats make up shit, and Republicans go on facts. Except that when Republicans investigate Democrats they can never find any proof of the crimes claimed - 25+ investigations of the Clintons = no evidence, no charges and no witnesses. They couldn't even NAME a crime committed, other than Bill's perjury for a blowjob.

When Republicans are investigated, they go to jail. The Russian "hoax" produced over 100 charges against more than 20 individuals and entities. 8 people plead guilty/were convicted, and they're either in jail or awaiting sentencing.

8 years of Republican lead investigations into the Obama Administration = no charges, no recommendations for charges, and no evidence that any crimes were committed.

So just stop with the bullshit that Democrats are all crooks. Clearly the Republicans are accusing the Democrats of doing what the Republicans keep getting caught doing - over and over and over again.
oooooh - you typed some shit.

good. i was running low on shit to ignore.

In other words, you have nothing, and you've just proved it.

He does have an American citizenship.

Can you remind us again, which country's citizenship do you have? Just to make sure that there is no collusion and that you share our interest...

Good for Rudy

But it does nothing to exonerate the illegal actions of the President

Wah! Wah! Wah!
Democrats do it too

I think it does. When the Democrats learned that Trump was curious about the Biden's and Ukraine, they went into panic mode and created this phony impeachment. If it can be proven by Rudy that Trump had every reason to be concerned about the last administration, it would support his decision of asking Zelensky to look into it.

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

The correlation between those who hate Trump and hate USA is stronger than the correlation between those who are men and have a penis though...
:lol:
NEVER!
men are their penis! so you can't use that analogy! :)

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

NEVER!
men are their penis! so you can't use that analogy! :)

I don't believe so... Women can have penises too, and men with no penises... Care has some extra hiding?

Rudy Guliani is a "snake" like Trump's crime syndicate and family. He should have a treasure trove of Trump's crime documents, tweets, texts and emails. <---- Where are those?
So you don't really care if politicians are corrupt. Only republicans, well at least you admit you're a hypocrite.

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

and how the unholy hell is this any different than the left saying if you support trump, you're a commie-nazi-supremacist?

it ain't but you got your quota of clunkers you need to sell this week so pimp it, baby.

Except that people don't say that. But at this point, I would question the patriotism of anyone who votes for Trump, because this guy is a clear and present danger to your country. Anyone who puts his own personal interests ahead of that of his employer - the American people, should be impeached, and Trump has done that since Day 1 of his presidency.

Trump is not President for YOU. Trump is only President for himself, and for what he can get. He has been destructive and done severe damage in every area he has tried to "fix", and your country is seriously endangered at home and abroad, by his actions.

While Americans naval gaze at this impeachment, and the chaos and confusion caused by this President, the rest of the world is moving on without you. Expanding our trade horizons to other nations, because quite frankly, we'd rather do business with people we can trust, and Americans are not reliable business partners under this President.

Trump is running the country the way he ran his businesses: He makes agreements he has no intention of keeping, and feels no obligation to be bound by the treaties, agreements and business arrangements which have made the USA the most reliable trusted partner, in the world, as well as the richest nation in the world.

Those of us who have watched his business career since the 1970's, have seen these patterns of behaviour before. Now he will litigate this until everyone gives up. Until the cost is so great that he gets his way. The way Trump wins is to destroy those who oppose him, which is most of the country.

And when he's done destroying those who oppose him, he destroys those who support him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back