Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.
this is why people can't talk with you.

other side = makes up evidence / proof
the left - has been busted for spying on congress, falsifying evidence, making up RAPE crimes and inventing a RUSSIA hoax. yet you're worried the OTHER SIDE may do something similar.

when your rage is against the action, not the people, i may listen. til then you're just a nutless clown.
Russia is fucking with our country and the president is welcoming it. When the level of his treason finally comes out none of will admit to ever supporting Trump.
Obama said there is no way another goverment could effect our elections. So tell me, was that another Obama lie?

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.

the left - has been busted for spying on congress, falsifying evidence, making up RAPE crimes and inventing a RUSSIA hoax. yet you're worried the OTHER SIDE may do something similar.

when your rage is against the action, not the people, i may listen. til then you're just a nutless clown.
No one wants to talk about The DNC Pakistani Hackers any more that were Hired Specifically because they had Criminal Records and were caught prying and hacking in to Congressional Files for Hillary Clinton, and then a couple of them went rogue who were Sanders fans and logged on to Podesta's email account, and gave copies of those emails to Seth Rich, who then gave them to Julian Assange.

Good for Rudy

But it does nothing to exonerate the illegal actions of the President

Wah! Wah! Wah!
Democrats do it too

I think it does. When the Democrats learned that Trump was curious about the Biden's and Ukraine, they went into panic mode and created this phony impeachment. If it can be proven by Rudy that Trump had every reason to be concerned about the last administration, it would support his decision of asking Zelensky to look into it.
most democrats in congress are not supporting Biden, why would they start an impeachment over hiding anything he did wrong? you seem so far gone in your thinking on this Ray....?

He was on FOX News this morning, explaining what he found. Biden's corruption is deeper than we thought.

Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden

I need a favor though....

Trump did not say that.
Do us a favor though....

Little difference, trump believes he is the USA.... y'all also believe Trump is the USA and even shoot out daily,

"Those who hate Trump, hate the USA!"

He and you all, see it, as one @nd the same, When of course, it is not.
and how the unholy hell is this any different than the left saying if you support trump, you're a commie-nazi-supremacist?

it ain't but you got your quota of clunkers you need to sell this week so pimp it, baby.

Except that people don't say that. But at this point, I would question the patriotism of anyone who votes for Trump, because this guy is a clear and present danger to your country. Anyone who puts his own personal interests ahead of that of his employer - the American people, should be impeached, and Trump has done that since Day 1 of his presidency.
hey - it's you again!

more drivel to ignore! SA-WEET!

Russia is fucking with our country and the president is welcoming it. When the level of his treason finally comes out none of will admit to ever supporting Trump.
Obama said there is no way another goverment could effect our elections. So tell me, was that another Obama lie?
and this was after he said after he got elected, he'd have more room to WORK with russia.

that can only mean bad perilous things!!!! ONLY BAD AND PERILOUS!!!!

just like how they interpret trump.

You claim that Democrats make up shit, and Republicans go on facts. Except that when Republicans investigate Democrats they can never find any proof of the crimes claimed - 25+ investigations of the Clintons = no evidence, no charges and no witnesses. They couldn't even NAME a crime committed, other than Bill's perjury for a blowjob.

When Republicans are investigated, they go to jail. The Russian "hoax" produced over 100 charges against more than 20 individuals and entities. 8 people plead guilty/were convicted, and they're either in jail or awaiting sentencing.

8 years of Republican lead investigations into the Obama Administration = no charges, no recommendations for charges, and no evidence that any crimes were committed.

So just stop with the bullshit that Democrats are all crooks. Clearly the Republicans are accusing the Democrats of doing what the Republicans keep getting caught doing - over and over and over again.
oooooh - you typed some shit.

good. i was running low on shit to ignore.

In other words, you have nothing, and you've just proved it.
i've got a lot more "game" than you. you are in a nutshell -

anyone who doesn't believe as i do is communist and hates this country.

to be fair i know a few people on the right who pull that crap too.

you're ALL fucking idiots.

Nah, that's what liberals do...We aren't like you...we're better.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

when will your rage, be against the actions? Why not set an example?
-----------------------------------------------------------
And do you KNOW who Giuliani has been using and who has been feeding him his information, and are just ignoring that aspect? A bunch of criminals, mob associated, Russian sympathizers etc.... shouldn't that give you PAUSE on blindly accepting what Giuliani is claiming and take some heed to what Occupied posted?

Yet again?

Why doesn't he just give it all over to the USAG and let those who have some legal weapons take care of it?

View attachment 302249

Daddy was only the Vice President, and I raked in $100's of millions in cash... I can't WAIT till he becomes President!!!!!!!!!
Did he do anything illegal??? Unethical, yes.... but illegal? Like, did he get his daddy to go against US Policy ?
So if Trump's boy got the same deal, would you say the same?

I was just reading an article on the Biden's. Joe's brother always worked with him one way or another. His brother got a VIP job with a construction company. What luck too, that construction company got the bid for a 1.5 billion dollar housing project contract in Iraq from our federal government. Like Hunter, this guy had no experience in housing.

This whole family is corrupt it seems.

Good for Rudy

But it does nothing to exonerate the illegal actions of the President

Wah! Wah! Wah!
Democrats do it too

I think it does. When the Democrats learned that Trump was curious about the Biden's and Ukraine, they went into panic mode and created this phony impeachment. If it can be proven by Rudy that Trump had every reason to be concerned about the last administration, it would support his decision of asking Zelensky to look into it.
most democrats in congress are not supporting Biden, why would they start an impeachment over hiding anything he did wrong? you seem so far gone in your thinking on this Ray....?

Because it seems it would somehow reflect on the Democrat party, given the fact DumBama had to know about Hunter and Burisma. Why do you suppose DumBama is staying away from Joe like he has the flu? That's awfully suspicious given the fact Joe was his VP for eight years.

Don't get me wrong, they had plans on trying to get rid of Trump before he even took office, but they were waiting for something more legitimate than abuse of power or obstruction. But so it seems, when they found out about Trump's curiosity, they sprang into action with whatever they could make up.

I was just reading an article on the Biden's. Joe's brother always worked with him one way or another. His brother got a VIP job with a construction company. What luck too, that construction company got the bid for a 1.5 billion dollar housing project contract in Iraq from our federal government. Like Hunter, this guy had no experience in housing.

This whole family is corrupt it seems.

LIES!!! LIES!!!
COVER UP!!
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
He's found the HIDDEN UKRAINIAN COMPUTER SERVERS TOO. HE AND GERALDO WILL REVEAL IT LIVE ON TV!

Trump runs the Justice Department

If he believes Democrats are breaking the laws, he should do something other than make wild accusations

View attachment 302249

Daddy was only the Vice President, and I raked in $100's of millions in cash... I can't WAIT till he becomes President!!!!!!!!!
Did he do anything illegal??? Unethical, yes.... but illegal? Like, did he get his daddy to go against US Policy ?
that it's unethical? that even if nothing illegal was done, it has the appearance of impropriety? you darn right I would!!!

BIDEN - HE IS INNOCENT BECAUSE WE SAY SO!!!
TRUMP - HE IS GUILTY OF EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF - EVER!!!
#NEVERTRUMP

View attachment 302249

that it's unethical? that even if nothing illegal was done, it has the appearance of impropriety? you darn right I would!!!
Bullshit, Biden bragged about withholding funds. Trump didn't do it. One gets a pass and one gets impeached in your little messed up world. Lol, thanks for trying though.

Forum List

Back