RT Being Forced by the U.S. Justice Department to Register as a Foreign Agent

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I know this is going to really chap the butts of some of the posters of the forum, and might be a bigger sign of things to come.

"WASHINGTON — RT, the Russian government television network, disclosedMonday that one of its U.S. affiliates has been notified by the Justice Department that it must register as a foreign agent that is disseminating propaganda in the United States."

Russian news agency RT now under scrutiny as foreign agent

I know this is going to really chap the butts of some of the posters of the forum, and might be a bigger sign of things to come.

"WASHINGTON — RT, the Russian government television network, disclosedMonday that one of its U.S. affiliates has been notified by the Justice Department that it must register as a foreign agent that is disseminating propaganda in the United States."

. Any proof offered that they are a foriegn agent or is this a non-transparent event that our government can do under national security reasoning ?

. Any proof offered that they are a foriegn agent or is this a non-transparent event that our government can do under national security reasoning ?
Probably same mysterious "17 intelligence agencies" have a secret evidence of that.

RT is Russian state-owned media.

They are quite literally part of the Russian government.

Last edited:

Probably same mysterious "17 intelligence agencies" have a secret evidence of that.
There was and is nothing mysterious about our 17 intelligence agencies. Each agency has its own specialty and mission. The evidence that RT is disseminating propaganda in the United States is publicly published evidence and provable as propaganda.

I'm seriously considering defection to Russia. The west is utterly corrupt.

Go for it. I don't imagine that you'll be missed.

Enjoy being an enabler of the most destructive force in history.

What "force" would that be?

The United States war machine.

Well, I wouldn't say the US "war machine" is the most destructive force in history.

But, more interesting is how you think that I'm "enabling" the US "war machine". Care to elaborate?

Well, I wouldn't say the US "war machine" is the most destructive force in history.

But, more interesting is how you think that I'm "enabling" the US "war machine"?

LOL this country has killed so many people in the name of freedom, nobody even tries to keep track of the numbers anymore. You enable it by greedily scarfing down the propaganda labeling Russia as the ultimate evil. Who's committing the atrocities in the mideast? Who's funding them?

. And Russia is a threat to us why ?? Are we so beat down and weak that we fear having relations with other countries in the world now ? Is this what the liberals have brought upon us now ? Does the liberals have us fearing our own shadows now ?

. And Russia is a threat to us why ?? Are we so beat down and weak that we fear having relations with other countries in the world now ? Is this what the liberals have brought upon us now ? Does the liberals have us fearing our own shadows now ?

The left are nothing but useful idiots for the establishment, they're so gullible and hate 'right wingers' so much, the MSM has convinced them via reverse psychology to be pro-war.

Forum List

Back