Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

As long as both parties are of legal age, and their aren't any power-structure pitfalls in the relationship I don't see the issue.

it's amazing how prudish progressives get when it's politically expedient.

14?

16?

Really for a 34 year old man?

Seinfeld was banging a 17 year old when he was 38. Oh what a difference a year and the person's politics makes.

Actually, what a difference a verifiable ass-sertion makes.

Again.

So Seinfeld wasn't banging Shoshanna?

Fucked if I know, it sure ain't my business.

But it's your ass-sertion, not mine. I'm just spectating and seeing no action.
Talk is cheap, nomsayin'?

Yet Moore dating 16 year -18 year olds (the only things actually backed up) gives you the vapors because you don't like Moore.

Haaaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

Never said it doesn't. I'm sure it does and it's just as wrong.

As long as both parties are of legal age, and their aren't any power-structure pitfalls in the relationship I don't see the issue.

14 is not the age of consent. 16 is in that state. But doe that make it desirable

But a man in his 30's pursuing a 16 yr old is hardly appropriate. Child marriages are a problem around the world. I am sure SOME of them work out ok. Many do not. They result in a girl cutting her education short, becoming pregnant before she is really ready for it and not uncommonly there is abuse.

This isnt the 19th century. Just because our grandparents did it does not make it right in this day and age.

It is a bit hypocritical to attack child marriage around the world and then defend older men having sex with children here at home or marrying 16 year olds.

What about a 38 year old banging a 17 year old like Seinfeld was back in the day?
What about it? It is wrong.

I just don't see it as long as its above the age of consent.

Was I JEALOUS of Seinfeld banging a girl my age? Hell yes. Was I screaming for him to step down from comedy because of it? No.
I think we should expect a higher caliber of character from elected officials.

14 is not the age of consent. 16 is in that state. But doe that make it desirable

But a man in his 30's pursuing a 16 yr old is hardly appropriate. Child marriages are a problem around the world. I am sure SOME of them work out ok. Many do not. They result in a girl cutting her education short, becoming pregnant before she is really ready for it and not uncommonly there is abuse.

This isnt the 19th century. Just because our grandparents did it does not make it right in this day and age.

It is a bit hypocritical to attack child marriage around the world and then defend older men having sex with children here at home or marrying 16 year olds.

What about a 38 year old banging a 17 year old like Seinfeld was back in the day?

Was I JEALOUS of Seinfeld banging a girl my age? Hell yes. Was I screaming for him to step down from comedy because of it? No.

Especially when we oppose their politics......

14?

16?

Seinfeld was banging a 17 year old when he was 38. Oh what a difference a year and the person's politics makes.

Again.

Yet Moore dating 16 year -18 year olds (the only things actually backed up) gives you the vapors because you don't like Moore.

Haaaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

Actually I have posted no value judgments about that at all.
And you really should get that cough looked at.

I just want to know when you make an ass-sertion, if it's real or fake. If it's fake, just say so.

Again.

Haaaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

Actually I have posted no value judgments about that at all. And you really should get that cough looked at.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge.

I missed the part where you told us what office Jerry Seinfeld was running for.

Again.

Haaaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

Actually I have posted no value judgments about that at all. And you really should get that cough looked at.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge.

--- what are, a make of car, a bird, a dessert, a seedy bar and another car for 600 Alex.

Excusing it like some others in Alabama are, eh?

Like this doesn't happen in Hollywood.....

14?

16?

Seinfeld was not running for office & yes, I would say he was wrong for doing so.

Why does that matter?

14?

16?

Seinfeld was not running for office & yes, I would say he was wrong for doing so.

Methinks your sudden Victorian attitude towards things is purely politically motivated.

Why does that matter?

Apples to apples, that's why.

14?

16?

I would say Seinfeld was not running for office therefore apples and oranges, but I would also say it's not my place to judge whether he was wrong for doing so; that's not my business.

To the first post above, I'm not sure why either one is our business, but if you're going to hold one to a standard because he's running for office, then you can't hold the other to the same standard when he's not.

Why does that matter?

14?

16?

I would say Seinfeld was not running for office therefore apples and oranges, but I would also say it's not my place to judge whether he was wrong for doing so; that's not my business.

To the first post above, I'm not sure why either one is our business, but if you're going to hold one to a standard because he's running for office, then you can't hold the other to the same standard when he's not.

I'm the one saying I don't care about either. So why did you drive-by my response to someone else on it?

Why does that matter?

14?

16?

I'm the one saying I don't care about either. So why did you drive-by my response to someone else on it?

Because you made an assertion constructed out of air. A strawman. And the second time for a false comparison.

Why does that matter?

14?

16?

Because you made an assertion constructed out of air. A strawman. And the second time for a false comparison.

What? That a 38 year old guy from NYC would be banging the 17 year old he was dating?

When it comes to children politics should not matter should it? Should Weiner get a free pass?

When it comes to children politics should not matter should it? Should Weiner get a free pass?

With weiner there was actual pictures and proof, and the girl was legally underage.

And he was prosecuted and plead out.

With weiner there was actual pictures and proof, and the girl was legally underage.

And he was prosecuted and plead out.
14 is under age and the accusations were well sourced with enough credability to give the GOP pause.

He should.

Yeah, just like trump sued all the women and children he molester and raped.

Right?

SHAME ON YOU tinydancer

I never want to where you or the rest of the pedo apologists say they care about children.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Pure bullshit. You need to explain how, if this was such common knowledge about someone so reviled by the left, how for nearly 40 years no Media outlet, including the likes of CNN and MSNBC, HELL NOT EVEN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRE, picked up on this. And for nearly 40 years, how this COMMON KNOWLEDGE was not used against him in not one, but two runs for the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Friggin Court? Not the DNC, not the ACLU, not NOW or the LGBT groups from across the country?

Political reality is, that if this was out there, and as the press reported time and time again, it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE, it would have been used against him by political foe's and reported in the press WAY EARLIER THAN 3 WEEKS AGO.

Now I hate to burst your sorry little bubble cuz it seems you want nothing more than to think a child was molested, but, unless you can somehow explain the above, your just going have to except the fact that it didn't happen.

Now go back under the rock you climbed out of.

Actually that’s easy t answer.

Think of the children who are hearing the adults they want and need to trust. The adults who are using every stinking excuse they can to excuse what the KNOW Moore did.

You think those kids will come forward with their dirty little secret?

I can tell you - No they won’t.

It’s Moore who needs to crawl back under his rock.

Actually the original hit piece proves he was a gentleman. Two women who actually dated him said nothing went pas kissing. The other said se turned him down for a date.

Women?

The accusation concerns children. It’s idiotic to believe adult women are the same as children.

They were teenagers when they dated him fool. NOW they are women.

Forum List

Back