Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

:scared1:

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Roy Moore threatens to sue Washington Post over report - CNNPolitics

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

Let him sue

He will have to prove what they printed was not true......Love to see him take the stand

Yep, he'd be as great on the stand as he was in the Hannity interview.

Didn't "generally remember" dating high school girls when in his 30s, but if he did - he always checked with the Mommies!

And then WaPo can introduce over 30 corroborating witnesses and the confirmations we've gotten out of his former associates.

Do it Roy - it'll be fun! :D

Let him sue

Actually it's worse, he has to prove it's not true, AND the paper KNEW it wasn't true.

There has to be malice involved, although he may meet that requirement via the timing of the whole thing.

Let him sue

I'd love to see the accuser under oath. What, you afraid to see that?

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

Let him sue

Actually it's worse, he has to prove it's not true, AND the paper KNEW it wasn't true.

There has to be malice involved, although he may meet that requirement via the timing of the whole thing.

Washington Post has identified sources who made the statements
All they did was print what their sources have said

Let him sue

Washington Post has identified sources who made the statements
All they did was print what their sources have said

That doesn't matter as much as how much they believe the sources.

There are cases coming up, in particular the ones involving Rolling Stone and those bogus rape charges that may re-define the concepts of journalistic responsibility vis a vis damage to parties.

Let him sue

I think the objective would be to get these people under oath, not necessarily to win cash from some old worn out whore.

Yeah sure, like his fellow perv The Angry Creamsicle in the White House - Creepy Roy is full of hot air.

(CNN) Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

"The Washington Post published another attack on my character and reputation because they are desperate to stop my political campaign. These attacks said I was with a minor child and are false and untrue -- and for which they will be sued," Moore said Sunday night during a campaign speech in Huntsville, Alabama.​

Does he realize that if he does that, he's going to have to take the stand to defend pedophilia?

What would the WP be claiming if a DEM negro man was running and had been accused?
100% guaranteed the WP would be screaming 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
Hearsay means nothing in a court of law.
The bitch has been purchased by the WAPO. She's accused three priests over the years of sexual assaulting her.
Those bullshit lies nearly ended her up in prison.
She'll roll on the bitch at the WAPO who bought the lies against Moore.

Last edited:
What would the WP be claiming if a DEM negro man was running and had been accused?
They didnt say that when Caine was accused in 2012.

They would only get upset if the target was a black Democrat, which ironically enough would then likely be true.

Does he realize that if he does that, he's going to have to take the stand to defend pedophilia?

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

The bitch has been purchased by the WAPO. She's accused three priests over the years of sexual assaulting her.
Those bullshit lies nearly ended her up in prison.
She'll roll on the bitch at the WAPO who bought the lies against Moore.

The post printed a story

It can be viewed as accurate or not

At worst it would be the MF version of pederasty, not pedophilia.

The other 3 stories involved 17-18 year olds, which can consent in Alabama and other states.

The question still remains is it appropriate behavior for a thirty year old to prefer High School girls

Let him sue

I'd love to see the accuser under oath. What, you afraid to see that?

Sure...love to see it

Let Moore testify UNDER OATH that he did not date High School girls like the WaPo said he did

Opens the door to trot out all the girls

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Forum List

Back