Roy Moore For US Senate from Alabama!!

Actually, this is a bad joke without a punch line. The thought of him actually being elected makes me feel as though I am stuck in a thick tar of despair which hangs in the air like the stench of death. He is a disgrace to the concept of human rights, a dangerous enemy of the rule of law and an over the top insane dinosaur.

Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore Wants To Criminalize Gay Sex, Abortion

U.S. Senate candidate and former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore says he wants to criminalize gay sex and abortion, just like they did in the good old days. Moore, who has announced he is running for the U.S. Senate again, says he wants to take the U.S. back in time when gay sex and abortion were illegal. Speaking to the Huntsville Republican Men’s Group earlier this week, Moore said: We have got to go back to what we did back… Read more

Now, I have a few of questions for anyone who can support this

Would criminalizing gay sex stop gay sex, or just relegate it to the margins of society as it had been, and if the latter how would this benefit society.

How has the legalization of gay sex ( Lawrence v. Texas) and the establishment of same sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges) had a negative impact on anyone's life?

Do you believe that criminalizing abortion will stop abortion or, drive it underground putting women at risk.?

Please answer honestly.

Furthermore he is a vile hypocrite !

Many Alabama Republicans continue to support Moore despite the fact that in November 2017, during a Senate special election in Alabama, nine different women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, child molestation, and pedophilia against Moore.

According to multiple reports the Alabama politician sexually abused a 14-year-old-girl and pursued many other teenage girls while in his early 30’s.

Homosexuality has been around since the Stone Ages and to attempt to purge it from society has been done since then with massive failure.

Those still trying to eradicate it are the ones that believe the Earth is only ten thousand years old and the Bible is the final word that we should follow.

Abortion should be illegal after the first trimester unless there is a threat to the mother life, the child will be born defected or if rape or incest is proven.

Outlawing all abortion is just going to drive women to Mexico or to black market doctors...

Roy Moore needs to be put out to pasture.

No, we are not making gay sex illegal. And please tell us, Roy, what does that even mean?
Why can’t he have a diverse opinion?

We are not talking about an opinion. We are talking about someone who wants to be a legislator and wants to make specific sex acts illegal.

Now, is Roy talking about making anal sex illegal? Oral sex illegal? Or anal sex between 2 men and oral sex between 2 women?

The SCOTUS has already ruled on homosexual sex acts. There is no reason to revisit it except for some homophobic religious freak.
Good screw gays.. I’m
Sick of them
They exist whether you like it or not. Suck it up buttercup. You aren’t entitled to people coddling your selfish worldview.
So did Nazis and Pedophiles. That doesn't mean I should like or accept them.

No, we are not making gay sex illegal. And please tell us, Roy, what does that even mean?
He is a fucking bigot and ideologue . He has not respect for the constitution or the rule of law. He can have his ridiculous, knuckle dragging opinions -just stay the fuck out of government
The exact same thing can be said for you! Just how do we tell you two apart?

Let him represent today's GOP.
Thank goodness for freedom of expression.
There you go exposing your prejudice and dimwittery again. Let him represent the GOP? Why? To justify your eternal prejudice and malice toward all things you believe conservative? You have just disqualified yourself forever as a dispassionate, political neutral "moderate."
And "Thank Goodness For Freedom Expression?" That is, unless it clashes with YOUR value system, then it is muzzle 'em tight and off with their heads, eh, Mac?

Actually, this is a bad joke without a punch line. The thought of him actually being elected makes me feel as though I am stuck in a thick tar of despair which hangs in the air like the stench of death. He is a disgrace to the concept of human rights, a dangerous enemy of the rule of law and an over the top insane dinosaur.

U.S. Senate candidate and former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore says he wants to criminalize gay sex and abortion, just like they did in the good old days. Moore, who has announced he is running for the U.S. Senate again, says he wants to take the U.S. back in time when gay sex and abortion were illegal. Speaking to the Huntsville Republican Men’s Group earlier this week, Moore said: We have got to go back to what we did back… Read more

Would criminalizing gay sex stop gay sex, or just relegate it to the margins of society as it had been, and if the latter how would this benefit society.

How has the legalization of gay sex ( Lawrence v. Texas) and the establishment of same sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges) had a negative impact on anyone's life?

Do you believe that criminalizing abortion will stop abortion or, drive it underground putting women at risk.?

Please answer honestly.

Many Alabama Republicans continue to support Moore despite the fact that in November 2017, during a Senate special election in Alabama, nine different women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, child molestation, and pedophilia against Moore.

According to multiple reports the Alabama politician sexually abused a 14-year-old-girl and pursued many other teenage girls while in his early 30’s.

Homosexuality has been around since the Stone Ages and to attempt to purge it from society has been done since then with massive failure.

Those still trying to eradicate it are the ones that believe the Earth is only ten thousand years old and the Bible is the final word that we should follow.

Abortion should be illegal after the first trimester unless there is a threat to the mother life, the child will be born defected or if rape or incest is proven.

Outlawing all abortion is just going to drive women to Mexico or to black market doctors...
Agreed, for the most part. Not sure about the first trimester though. Like abortion, trying to eradicate homosexuality will drive that underground with disastrous consequences .

Obviously it matters if his “diverse opinion” wants to dictate what other people do behind closed doors. He’s a selfish, bigoted sack of shit.
An odd view for someone who continually disparages Trump for his private sex life and now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.

now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.

"Private things"?

I thought they were official policy.

Yes...they were private. NO they were not in the interest of the nation. And yes it was an illegal extortion scheme

The thought of him actually being elected makes me feel as though I am stuck in a thick tar of despair which hangs in the air like the stench of death.
Please. You're making me want to move to Alabama just so I can vote for him.
Please! Move to Alabama . And while there start a new secessionist movement and get you and the rednecks out of my fucking country. We should never have fought the civil war. We should have just let them go.

Last edited:
So the GOP is STILL supporting this pedophile?

Some things never change

Moore is a pedophile like Kavanaugh raped that dirty whore...because you say so...right?
"Kavanaugh raped a dirty whore"

Wow. Just wow

So you hate women (they're all whores according to you) and you love pedophiles.

Oh...
Kav confirmation was a billboard sign on why to not elect Dems.........

She was a WHORE to the Dem party and that whole thing was a freaking joke.

RM is being slandered by the same tactics........and was slandered by the same tactics.

So the GOP is STILL supporting this pedophile?

Some things never change

Moore is a pedophile like Kavanaugh raped that dirty whore...because you say so...right?
"Kavanaugh raped a dirty whore"

Wow. Just wow

So you hate women (they're all whores according to you) and you love pedophiles.

Oh...
Bet he is an Icel ( Involuntary Celibate who hates women and blames them for not fucking him when he has no one to blame but himself)

now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.

"Private things"?

I thought they were official policy.

Yes...they were private. NO they were not in the interest of the nation. And yes it was an illegal extortion scheme
How magnanimous that you can know in advance what the president does which is in or not in the interests of the USA or was an illegal extortion scheme! Have you called Adam Schiff to let him know you are available??

The thought of him actually being elected makes me feel as though I am stuck in a thick tar of despair which hangs in the air like the stench of death.
Please. You're making me want to move to Alabama just so I can vote for him.
Please! Move to Alabama . Ans while there start a new secessionist movement and get you and the rednecks out of my fucking country. We should never have fought the civil war. We should have just let them go.
Out of your fucking country.....

Typical Asshat liberal.

How about you get out of my Fucking County......

Left things they own this place........pfft.

Let him represent today's GOP.
Thank goodness for freedom of expression.
There you go exposing your prejudice and dimwittery again. Let him represent the GOP? Why? To justify your eternal prejudice and malice toward all things you believe conservative? You have just disqualified yourself forever as a dispassionate, political neutral "moderate."
And "Thank Goodness For Freedom Expression?" That is, unless it clashes with YOUR value system, then it is muzzle 'em tight and off with their heads, eh, Mac?
I just had a Regressive Lefty lying about my opinion, now you do it.

You nutters really are just peas in a pod.

I just said he should have full freedom of speech, YOU QUOTED ME, and then you claim I want to "muzzle 'em tight."

What is wrong with you people?

Please answer honestly.

It needs to be relegated back to the margins...where the American people placed it before their will was overturned by unelected judges.

And it didnt take long before you went from the margins to straight after children. The child just below is ELEVEN YEARS OLD.
drag queen.jpg
drag queen 2.jpg
drag queen fondle.jpg
drag queen fondle 4.jpg

Let's make this simple.

Do you or do you not support this pedophile?

Obviously it matters if his “diverse opinion” wants to dictate what other people do behind closed doors. He’s a selfish, bigoted sack of shit.
An odd view for someone who continually disparages Trump for his private sex life and now wants to impeach him from office for alleged private things said evesdropped over the telephone.
That fact that you are unable to grasp the gravity of a act that compromised national security, and strengthened Russia's hand, for the purpose of personal , political gain, speaks volumes to your lack of intellectual acumen.

Forum List

Back