Roy Moore says he'll sue WaPo

He should.

Yeah, just like trump sued all the women and children he molester and raped.

Right?

SHAME ON YOU tinydancer

I never want to where you or the rest of the pedo apologists say they care about children.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Pure bullshit. You need to explain how, if this was such common knowledge about someone so reviled by the left, how for nearly 40 years no Media outlet, including the likes of CNN and MSNBC, HELL NOT EVEN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRE, picked up on this. And for nearly 40 years, how this COMMON KNOWLEDGE was not used against him in not one, but two runs for the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Friggin Court? Not the DNC, not the ACLU, not NOW or the LGBT groups from across the country?

Political reality is, that if this was out there, and as the press reported time and time again, it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE, it would have been used against him by political foe's and reported in the press WAY EARLIER THAN 3 WEEKS AGO.

Now I hate to burst your sorry little bubble cuz it seems you want nothing more than to think a child was molested, but, unless you can somehow explain the above, your just going have to except the fact that it didn't happen.

Now go back under the rock you climbed out of.

Actually that’s easy t answer.

Think of the children who are hearing the adults they want and need to trust. The adults who are using every stinking excuse they can to excuse what the KNOW Moore did.

You think those kids will come forward with their dirty little secret?

I can tell you - No they won’t.

It’s Moore who needs to crawl back under his rock.

Actually the original hit piece proves he was a gentleman. Two women who actually dated him said nothing went pas kissing. The other said se turned him down for a date.

Women?

The accusation concerns children. It’s idiotic to believe adult women are the same as children.

Not as dumb as believing you’re an adult!

He should.

Right?

SHAME ON YOU tinydancer

I never want to where you or the rest of the pedo apologists say they care about children.

Pure bullshit. You need to explain how, if this was such common knowledge about someone so reviled by the left, how for nearly 40 years no Media outlet, including the likes of CNN and MSNBC, HELL NOT EVEN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRE, picked up on this. And for nearly 40 years, how this COMMON KNOWLEDGE was not used against him in not one, but two runs for the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Friggin Court? Not the DNC, not the ACLU, not NOW or the LGBT groups from across the country?

Political reality is, that if this was out there, and as the press reported time and time again, it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE, it would have been used against him by political foe's and reported in the press WAY EARLIER THAN 3 WEEKS AGO.

Now I hate to burst your sorry little bubble cuz it seems you want nothing more than to think a child was molested, but, unless you can somehow explain the above, your just going have to except the fact that it didn't happen.

Think of the children who are hearing the adults they want and need to trust. The adults who are using every stinking excuse they can to excuse what the KNOW Moore did.

Fuck you. Innocent until proven guilty.

CHILDREN.

........ that obviously nothing happened to!

Fixed it for ya

:desk:

Weinstein.

What did I win?

And?

That's it? I win a conjunction and a question mark??

Weinstein --- for whatever reason and I don't profess to know what it is, maybe it was just "time" --- opened the floodgates for women victims to start telling their stories. Not that there wasn't already a trickle --- Weiner, Ensign, all those Rump stories ignited by the audiotape --- but Weinstein seems to have opened the floodgates.

You seem to have started from a premise that these women's stories were some kind of political operation, rather than what they simply are............ women's stories.

Why do you hate women?

Oh, you forgot about Cosby?

And since when has a political foe not used rumors that where COMMON KNOWLEDGE against their opponent?

You thinking the Democrats wanted him winning, not once, but twice?

Go one.....

Yes I forgot Cosby and I'm sure myriad others. Tiger Woods too. Neither of whom have anything to do with politics, as doesn't Weinstein. As I said it's been building up, like an orgasm.

And once again you're launching from a premise of "political operation" rather than "women speaking". I still want to know, why do you hate women? Obviously Cosby, Weinstein, Wood, whatzisname that other actor, and others, got the same finger pointed at them without a "political operation".

As far as "what Democrats wanted" I wouldn't think his getting elected to the bench was much of a concern especially since he kept coming in with his own rope. I suspect it was an amusement at most.

"Go one" what?

So, this was a bullshit story then. As the story goes, his hitting on high schools, at malls, at high schools and even the cops being told to keep him away from high teens. All common knowledge and required NO ONE TO STEP FORWARD.

So what the hell does Weinstein have to do with this again?

Please, tell us all, we’re dying to know

Is this the Pee Wee Herman phase where anytime somebody makes a point you pretend you didn't hear it?

Stay erudite, pal.

Right?

SHAME ON YOU tinydancer

CHILDREN.

Fixed it for ya

Ah so you were there, were ya? Get any pictures?

We needn't be surprised. Same crowd doesn't get how "Warren lied" also requires proving a negative.
But they just skip that part. Documenting one's assertion is too much work so ---- fuggit.

:desk:

Weinstein.

What did I win?

And?

That's it? I win a conjunction and a question mark??

Weinstein --- for whatever reason and I don't profess to know what it is, maybe it was just "time" --- opened the floodgates for women victims to start telling their stories. Not that there wasn't already a trickle --- Weiner, Ensign, all those Rump stories ignited by the audiotape --- but Weinstein seems to have opened the floodgates.

You seem to have started from a premise that these women's stories were some kind of political operation, rather than what they simply are............ women's stories.

Why do you hate women?

Oh, you forgot about Cosby?

And since when has a political foe not used rumors that where COMMON KNOWLEDGE against their opponent?

You thinking the Democrats wanted him winning, not once, but twice?

Go one.....

Yes I forgot Cosby and I'm sure myriad others. Tiger Woods too. Neither of whom have anything to do with politics, as doesn't Weinstein. As I said it's been building up, like an orgasm.

And once again you're launching from a premise of "political operation" rather than "women speaking". I still want to know, why do you hate women? Obviously Cosby, Weinstein, Wood, whatzisname that other actor, and others, got the same finger pointed at them without a "political operation".

As far as "what Democrats wanted" I wouldn't think his getting elected to the bench was much of a concern especially since he kept coming in with his own rope. I suspect it was an amusement at most.

"Go one" what?

“That other actor”-

You mean Kevin Spacey?

Scary that an actor who plays the part of the prez is held to a higher standard than the real prez.

Yeah, that guy. I guess.
I don't watch TV and really don't do movies so I'm not really up on all these. It was a stroke of coincidence that I remembered Tiger Woods.

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Many of our Grandparents did the same. That's historical fact.

Were they criminals?
Excusing it like some others in Alabama are, eh?

Like this doesn't happen in Hollywood.....
Never said it doesn't. I'm sure it does and it's just as wrong.

As long as both parties are of legal age, and their aren't any power-structure pitfalls in the relationship I don't see the issue.

it's amazing how prudish progressives get when it's politically expedient.

14?

16?

Really for a 34 year old man?

CHILDREN.

Fixed it for ya

We needn't be surprised. Same crowd doesn't get how "Warren lied" also requires proving a negative.
But they just skip that part. Documenting one's assertion is too much work so ---- fuggit.

How exactly do you produce a photo of something not happening?

But since you are so sure it did, then you obviously were both there and snapped a few, Right?

Were they criminals?

As long as both parties are of legal age, and their aren't any power-structure pitfalls in the relationship I don't see the issue.

14?

16?

31?

27?

do tell

Were they criminals?

14?

16?

Seinfeld was banging a 17 year old when he was 38. Oh what a difference a year and the person's politics makes.

CHILDREN.

Fixed it for ya

How exactly do you produce a photo of something not happening?

But since you are so sure it did, then you obviously were both there and snapped a few, Right?

Beats me but you made the ass-sertion of a negative, no pun intended, so I figure you can prove that negative.

So whatcha got? Roy Moore will pay big bucks for it.

So what you are asking is that he testify under oath that he went on dates with willing women above the legal age of consent of 16 years of age. That's not a crime, bub.

Were they criminals?

14 is not the age of consent. 16 is in that state. But doe that make it desirable

But a man in his 30's pursuing a 16 yr old is hardly appropriate. Child marriages are a problem around the world. I am sure SOME of them work out ok. Many do not. They result in a girl cutting her education short, becoming pregnant before she is really ready for it and not uncommonly there is abuse.

This isnt the 19th century. Just because our grandparents did it does not make it right in this day and age.

It is a bit hypocritical to attack child marriage around the world and then defend older men having sex with children here at home or marrying 16 year olds.

14?

16?

Seinfeld was banging a 17 year old when he was 38. Oh what a difference a year and the person's politics makes.

Actually, what a difference a verifiable ass-sertion makes.

Again.

What was Seinfeld running for?

Were they criminals?

14 is not the age of consent. 16 is in that state. But doe that make it desirable

But a man in his 30's pursuing a 16 yr old is hardly appropriate. Child marriages are a problem around the world. I am sure SOME of them work out ok. Many do not. They result in a girl cutting her education short, becoming pregnant before she is really ready for it and not uncommonly there is abuse.

This isnt the 19th century. Just because our grandparents did it does not make it right in this day and age.

It is a bit hypocritical to attack child marriage around the world and then defend older men having sex with children here at home or marrying 16 year olds.

What about a 38 year old banging a 17 year old like Seinfeld was back in the day?

14?

16?

Again.

So Seinfeld wasn't banging Shoshanna?

What about a 38 year old banging a 17 year old like Seinfeld was back in the day?
What about it? It is wrong.

What about something more tangible than a message board ass-sertion?

14?

16?

Again.

So Seinfeld wasn't banging Shoshanna?

Fucked if I know, it sure ain't my business.

But it's your ass-sertion, not mine. I'm just spectating and seeing no action.
Talk is cheap, nomsayin'?

What about it? It is wrong.

I just don't see it as long as its above the age of consent.

Was I JEALOUS of Seinfeld banging a girl my age? Hell yes. Was I screaming for him to step down from comedy because of it? No.

Forum List

Back