Rossi Get E-Cat to 1200 C

Turned out to be a fraud! Rossi shouldn't be imprisoned!

I cant find a reference to anything of the sort anywhere.

There are running threads like this one E-Cat Report Watch Thread (Update #2: Rossi Guesses June Publication) | that are watching for any details on the third party test that has been running from about August of last year to now. No mention of any proof Rossi was involved in a fraud.

This book was published by a third party Swedish tech magazine editor and supports Rossi's claims http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/04/0...possible-invention-about-rossi-and-the-e-cat/

Could you possible share a link or something a little more verifiable?

Last edited:
From the prior mentioned book author (Matts Lewan) interview:

As things stand today, what is your personal level of confidence in the E-Cat as a viable technology?

Personally, this is absolutely my personal assessment, I’m quite confident that it works. Of course I couldn’t prove it; I could be wrong; but for me there are so many factors supporting the idea that it works, that I actually think it does. Still, I got an email from a nuclear scientist today that told me that he was absolutely convinced that it’s just a fraud. But the funny thing is that most often, those people who know that it’s a fraud, they have never been close to it and they have never been interested to look into it — they’re just convinced.

Interview With Mats Lewan, Author of ?An Impossible Invention? about Rossi and the E-Cat |

This 'technology' has been touted for a good long time now with no visible results. Elon Musk has built his three tech businesses during this time. I really don't think we are ever going to see a Rossi generator.

This 'technology' has been touted for a good long time now with no visible results. Elon Musk has built his three tech businesses during this time. I really don't think we are ever going to see a Rossi generator.

Not on the market for another year or so at best if it is legit.

But how many decades have we been promised hot fusion power generation? 60? Triples cold fusions time for development. Be patient.

Of course, had the peer review at MIT not been fraudulent and data ignored entirely, LENR would have been on the market by now having been adequately funded instead of ignored as quack science.

According to Rossi the third test by a third party (most likely Sweden) is due out soon and done with more peer review criteria in mind. If it addresses the flaws of the second test (the first one blew up) it should silence most of the remaining critics. Products on the shelf will silence all the rest.

But all in all, we are on the brink of a technological utopia with so many things coming to fruition. Nanotech is providing all kinds of answers to humanities needs, but just needs time and funding to do what it can do.

That is, unless the corporations use their government stooges to shut it all down in the name of protecting us from dangerous technology.

But how many decades have we been promised hot fusion power generation? 60? Triples cold fusions time for development. Be patient.

Of course, had the peer review at MIT not been fraudulent and data ignored entirely, LENR would have been on the market by now having been adequately funded instead of ignored as quack science.

According to Rossi the third test by a third party (most likely Sweden) is due out soon and done with more peer review criteria in mind. If it addresses the flaws of the second test (the first one blew up) it should silence most of the remaining critics. Products on the shelf will silence all the rest.

But all in all, we are on the brink of a technological utopia with so many things coming to fruition. Nanotech is providing all kinds of answers to humanities needs, but just needs time and funding to do what it can do.

That is, unless the corporations use their government stooges to shut it all down in the name of protecting us from dangerous technology.

I'm pretty sure we haven't been promised hot fusion power generation for 60 decades. ;)

I'm pretty sure we haven't been promised hot fusion power generation for 60 decades. ;)

Lol, I remember back in Junior high school in 1969, reading a major publication (Newsweek or Time, or US Snooze and world Report) that hot fusion was just around the corner.

Fission was pretty quick to go from hot bomb to hot power generation, and people thought fusion wouldn't take so very long.

So I am pretty sure that it was promised to be just 'a little bit more time and funding' from becoming reality in the minds of a great many.

Forum List

Back