Rossi Get E-Cat to 1200 C

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by JimBowie1958, Aug 13, 2012.

1. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,470
    Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek

[​IMG]

A big beeze is coming that will lift all sails.

This is the beginning of the final life style mankind will enjoy for the foreseeable future.

We will no longer fear lack of food and shelter, but only of our fellow man.

2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    Will the hot cat fit on a tin roof?

3. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,470
    lol, yes, obviously, but can the roof support it?

4. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,093
    I thought last year at this time they were talking about this being out by now. Wait and see I guess.

5. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,470
    I know Defkalion was, but Rossi is selling his 1 Megawatt units now, in theory anyway.

I am guessing he was not anticipating NI's involvement and so many resources and so much expertise being given him. The thermal engineers are giving him so good ideas, apparently, to drastically improve what he was building initially.

6. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,093
    Andrea Rossi
    August 13th, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    Dear Riccardo T.
    Many publications are on their way, all signed. Many indipendent tests are going on.
    Warmest Regards,
    A.R.

Dear Antonella:
    About the tests: the precise dates will be decided in an agreement that we should reach at the beginning of September: obviously we have to accept their needs.
    About Cures: He has been identified as Domenico Fioravanti, it appears that the data from the test made on July 16th comes from him. If it is true, it is due to an excess of enthusiasm for the results, that have been obtained in a test directed by him and by 6 Professors from two Universities. The data had to remain confidential, but he could not help to talk about this event and the remarkable results.
    He is making these tests as a Consultant of a military Customer of us and now probably he will have problems for the leakages, even if I do not think it has been so important: sooner or later the same data will be published. I knew Ing Fioravanti when he was a Student of the Politecnico di Torino ( the Engineering University of Turin, Italy) because he was making a research for Prof. Cesare Boffa (one of the best Engineering Prof. of the time) regarding the new technologies of Electrostatic Precipitators. It was the year 1976 and even if I was 26 years old, I was at the times considered an expert of the sector, so I gave to Domenico Fioravanti much papers I had wrote and he also visited the electrostatic precipitators I manufactured in my factory of Caponago (Milan, Italy). Then we never met again. After 35 years (!!!) I received an email from him in the blog of the Journal, in which he congratulated for the E-Cat, and for me has been a delighting surprise to hear from him again. I contacted him privately and he explained to me that he was a Colonel Engineer, expert of missiles tests. One year later, when with our Military Customer we had to choose a neutral Consultant for the test of the well known plant of 1 MW, I proposed Fioravanti, whom they knew very well, because he worked with NATO, with the Pentagon at the highest levels and always for engineering connected with thermodynamic tests ( mainly nuclear carriers’ heads tests). So we all have been glad to choose him.
    His intellectual integrity and his knowledge of the matter has allowed a job that has been considered highly professional from all the parties involved.
    This is it.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=695#comments

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  7. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,470
    Well, seems he shot his clearance all to hell. They dont play around about that shit much any more, as I understand it.

8. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,093
    Andrea Rossi
    August 15th, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    Dear Zero:
    Ampenergo is our Licensee for America.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.
    Andrea Rossi
    August 15th, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    Dear H. Hansson:
    On the 10th of September the report will be published, after the presentation of the same at the 1st Convention of the World Licensees of Leonardo Corporation that will be made in Zurich.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

9. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,093
    Andrea Rossi
    August 25th, 2012 at 4:45 AM
    Dear H. Hansson:
    Thank you for your important questions.
    Here are the answers:
    1- Yes
    2- The safety certification process for the industrial plants has been made. Besides this, within October will be finished and published the indipendent validation test made by a University.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.
    H. Hansson
    August 25th, 2012 at 4:27 AM
    Dear Mr. Rossi,

The last several months you have been very upbeat about two issues in your comments on this website.

That it soon will be enough confirmed and verified information about LENR for ordinary main stream media and journalist to write for their readers in laymen terms.

That you very soon will have a valid certification for your industry eCat.

Do you still have the same positive view on above issues?? ..

Rgds,
    H. Hansson

10. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,470
    I read stuff like that and in the back of my mind I hear this screaming voice, 'DONT BUY IT! IT CANT BE THAT GOOD!'

Some sort of survival instinct I guess, but I cannot believe that Rossi has fooled all these thousands of people and mega corporations like Seimans and National Instruments.