Roosevelt....the Un-Reagan

Why would you conflate 'genocide' with pictures of American Indians?

And why are you still running away from the way I shredded your attempt to compare the young American nation with the blood-drenched Bolsheviks embraced by Roosevelt?

You're simply a fraud, aren't you.

Nah, the fraud would be you

Do you seriously not know what happened to the Indians? Or can't the word genocide be used in connection with your beloved, exceptional, capitalistic founding fathers?

Doesn't Queen Anne have something to say about it?

:banana2:

I love it when some dunce uses a 'funny' emoticon when they can't deny anything posted.
That would be you.

So THAT'S why you drop by! For an education!

Not really, I'm just here for fun

I love the way how you come up with excuses for the crimes of your beloved forefathers though, nobody wanted to kill Indians, they just happened to catch a disease.... and then the few that remained ended up in reservations... which kept getting smaller, especially if oil or gold was found......

:coffee:

So THAT'S why you drop by! For an education!

Not really, I'm just here for fun

I love the way how you come up with excuses for the crimes of your beloved forefathers though, nobody wanted to kill Indians, they just happened to catch a disease.... and then the few that remained ended up in reservations... which kept getting smaller, especially if oil or gold was found......

:coffee:

What???

You need more education?

Well.....OK...

Whatever the original number, historians agree that infectious disease brought about 75-95% decline after European settlement began.

Jared Mason Diamond is an American geographer,evolutionary biologist,physiologist,lecturer, and nonfiction author. Diamond works as a professor of geography and physiology at UCLA. He is best known for the Pulitzer Prize-winning book "Guns, Germs, and Steel," (1998), which also won the Phi Beta Kappa Award in Science, in which he states “diseases introduced with Europeans spread from tribe to tribe far in advance of the Europeans themselves…[including] smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus…”

You realize that you've moved from dunce all the way to liar.

Both are sub-headings of 'reliable Democrat voter.'

How Reagan fought WWII

dac3d42120d1a881ed2780b2a0247d2d.jpg

How FDR fought WWII

FDR_conference_1944_HD-SN-99-02408.JPEG

WWII brought Roosevelt to his knees.....ideologically.

As he was a failure as a businessman, he hated those who were successful...and made that well known.

But the winds of war caused Roosevelt to come begging to private industry to pull his bacon out of the fire.

1. For almost eight years, Wall Street bankers and corporate leaders had been his favorite scapegoats for explaining why the Great Depression was persisting. The premise of his New Deal, after all was that businessmen had failed and that government should regulate, plan and direct much of the American economy to break the hold of the Great Depression.”

2. On May 16, 1940, Roosevelt had addressed Congress and asked for more than a billion dollars for defense, with a commitment for fifty thousand military aircraft. He knew, also, that he needed the good will of business to win the war: no longer would he call them “privileged princes…thirsting for power.”

3. On May 26, 1940 his Fireside Chat signaled a new relationship with business: he would insure their profits, and assuage their fears that he would nationalize their factories.
a. “…we are calling upon the resources, the efficiency and the ingenuity of the American manufacturers of war material of all kinds -- airplanes and tanks and guns and ships, and all the hundreds of products that go into this material. The Government of the United States itself manufactures few of the implements of war. Private industry will continue to be the source of most of this material, and private industry will have to be speeded up to produce it at the rate and efficiency called for by the needs of the times….Private industry will have the responsibility of providing the best, speediest and most efficient mass production of which it is capable.” On National Defense - May 26, 1940

Now....see how it's done? My posts actually show education and knowledge.....unlike you Liberals who show nothing but mind-numbed devotion to demagogues.

Give up yet?

My cut and pastes are kicking the shit out of your cut and pastes

<hint: I don't read the crap you post and neither does anyone else....want more pictures?>

Do you really imagine that folks don't recognize what a liar you are?

Really?

Liar?

It does not appear that my pants are on fire

How Reagan fought WWII

How FDR fought WWII

As he was a failure as a businessman, he hated those who were successful...and made that well known.

But the winds of war caused Roosevelt to come begging to private industry to pull his bacon out of the fire.

1. For almost eight years, Wall Street bankers and corporate leaders had been his favorite scapegoats for explaining why the Great Depression was persisting. The premise of his New Deal, after all was that businessmen had failed and that government should regulate, plan and direct much of the American economy to break the hold of the Great Depression.”

2. On May 16, 1940, Roosevelt had addressed Congress and asked for more than a billion dollars for defense, with a commitment for fifty thousand military aircraft. He knew, also, that he needed the good will of business to win the war: no longer would he call them “privileged princes…thirsting for power.”

3. On May 26, 1940 his Fireside Chat signaled a new relationship with business: he would insure their profits, and assuage their fears that he would nationalize their factories.
a. “…we are calling upon the resources, the efficiency and the ingenuity of the American manufacturers of war material of all kinds -- airplanes and tanks and guns and ships, and all the hundreds of products that go into this material. The Government of the United States itself manufactures few of the implements of war. Private industry will continue to be the source of most of this material, and private industry will have to be speeded up to produce it at the rate and efficiency called for by the needs of the times….Private industry will have the responsibility of providing the best, speediest and most efficient mass production of which it is capable.” On National Defense - May 26, 1940

Now....see how it's done? My posts actually show education and knowledge.....unlike you Liberals who show nothing but mind-numbed devotion to demagogues.

Give up yet?

<hint: I don't read the crap you post and neither does anyone else....want more pictures?>

Really?

Liar?

The query referred to your 'imagination.'

"Do you really imagine that folks don't recognize what a liar you are?"

If so....let me show you where you fit in:

Rachel Donezal...a white pretending to be black

Bruce Jenner .....a man pretending to be a woman

Barack Obama....an incompetent ideologue pretending to be an American President.

What???

You need more education?

Well.....OK...

Whatever the original number, historians agree that infectious disease brought about 75-95% decline after European settlement began.

Jared Mason Diamond is an American geographer,evolutionary biologist,physiologist,lecturer, and nonfiction author. Diamond works as a professor of geography and physiology at UCLA. He is best known for the Pulitzer Prize-winning book "Guns, Germs, and Steel," (1998), which also won the Phi Beta Kappa Award in Science, in which he states “diseases introduced with Europeans spread from tribe to tribe far in advance of the Europeans themselves…[including] smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus…”

Hmmm, you're almost there but your highlighting sucks

Should be like this

...Whatever the original number, historians agree that infectious disease brought about 75-95% decline after European settlement began.

And it should be

....diseases introduced by Europeans spread from tribe to tribe..

And it also seems you think biological warfare is a recent invention and that the Indians got infected by accident, very amusing.

Whatever makes you happy, just don't expect people with an actual education to swallow your nonsense

:smoke:

What???

You need more education?

Well.....OK...

Hmmm, you're almost there but your highlighting sucks

Should be like this

...Whatever the original number, historians agree that infectious disease brought about 75-95% decline after European settlement began.

And it should be

....diseases introduced by Europeans spread from tribe to tribe..

And it also seems you think biological warfare is a recent invention and that the Indians got infected by accident, very amusing.

Whatever makes you happy, just don't expect people with an actual education to swallow your nonsense

:smoke:

Biological warfare?

Where, you dunce?

Was this 'biological warfare'?

"The Black Death arrived in Europe by sea in October 1347 when 12 Genoese trading ships docked at the Sicilian port of Messina after a long journey through the Black Sea.... Over the next five years,the mysterious Black Death would kill more than 20 million people in Europe–almost one-third of the continent’s population."
Black Death - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

It began in Egypt.

7. Well, a simpleton might say that Roosevelt accepted the Soviet word that the Bolsheviks would reform, change....

Roosevelt signed the recognition agreement: Maxim Litvinov "returned to the Soviet embassy.....all smiles....and said 'Well, it's all in the bag; we have it.'"
On September 23, 1939, Dr. D. H. Dombrowsky testified before the Dies committee.
The Winona Republican-Herald from Winona Minnesota Page 12

a. "The Russians laughed about their alleged promisesof future behavior. This is the conversation that Litvinov had with staff at his embassy after the 'agreement' was signed:
"Well, it's all in the bag. They wanted us torecognize the debtswe owed them and I promised we were going to negotiate. But they did not know we were going to negotiate until doomsday. The next one was a corker; they wanted us to promise freedom of religion inthe Soviet Union, and I promised that, too. I was very much prompted to offer that I would personally collect all the Bibles and ship them over."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p.33.

Did Roosevlet know he was the laughing stock, or was it simply more important to him to align with Joseph Stalin and Soviet Communism?

"...aid and abet one of the world's most prolific mass murderers, knowing all the while what was going on, but refraining from saying precisely what he knew to be true."

Which one?

How Reagan fought WWII

How FDR fought WWII

Give up yet?

Really?

Liar?

The query referred to your 'imagination.'

"Do you really imagine that folks don't recognize what a liar you are?"

If so....let me show you where you fit in:

Rachel Donezal...a white pretending to be black

Bruce Jenner .....a man pretending to be a woman

Barack Obama....an incompetent ideologue pretending to be an American President.

Political Chic...a plagarist trying to pass herself off as an intellectual

On November 16, 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt ended almost 16 years of American non-recognition of the Soviet Union following a series of negotiations in Washington, D.C. with the Soviet Commissar for Foreign Affairs, Maxim Litvinov.

Wow- a President recognizing a foreign country with a Communist government. Of course that makes him a communist.

Richard Nixon- ending 25 years of non-recognition of the People's Republic of China.

How Reagan fought WWII

How FDR fought WWII

Give up yet?

Yeah, here's a picture for ya. . .
er_09-2550a.jpg

Which diplomats did Nancy Reagan meet with?

Reagan was no FDR

Reagan: Mr Gorbachev....please tear down this wall

FDR kicked the fucking wall down

WTF???? FDR gave Stalin almost half of Europe, read a history book will ya...

Clearly you have never read a history book.

The Soviet Union defeated the entire eastern half of German controlled Europe- controlled Poland, and all of what became the Eastern block countries- and was still considered at that time our ally- AND we wanted the USSR to go to war against Japan.

Do you think that the United States should have gone to war with the USSR to free Poland in 1945?

IF you look at history- by containing the Soviets where they were- the Soviet empire eventually collapsed under its own weight.

There really is no comparison between Roosevelt and Reagan- except for one thing- both were extremely charismatic- and both were extremely popular with American voters.

How Reagan fought WWII

How FDR fought WWII

Give up yet?

Yeah, here's a picture for ya. . .
er_09-2550a.jpg

Which diplomats did Nancy Reagan meet with?
quote-hillary-clinton-and-nancy-reagan-have-a-lot-in-common-they-re-both-smarter-than-their-bill-maher-57-88-45.jpg

Support for FDR started to slip when he proposed the ironically named "judicial reform bill" of 1937 which was a thinly disguised plan to pack the Supreme Court with New Dealers. FDR cleverly appointed a former KKK member to the supreme court and Justice Black paid him back with the majority opinion that "justified" incarcerating American citizens without due process. Black went on during the Truman administration to write the majority opinion that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" that had no basis in Constitutional law.There was so much wrong with the FDR administration that he would have gone down in history as the worst president if he wasn't impeached first unless he had total and unconditional support from the media.. Generally speaking the media writes the history books and "historians" in the media bent over backwards to preserve the FDR legacy. Every other president in history acknowledged a two term limit and gracefully bowed out but FDR ran for four. Democrats knew he would never live to complete his 4th term despite lying to the public and they selected a successor while the incumbent V.P. was on vacation.

Support for FDR started to slip when he proposed the ironically named "judicial reform bill" of 1937 which was a thinly disguised plan to pack the Supreme Court with New Dealers. FDR cleverly appointed a former KKK member to the supreme court and Justice Black paid him back with the majority opinion that "justified" incarcerating American citizens without due process. Black went on during the Truman administration to write the majority opinion that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" that had no basis in Constitutional law.There was so much wrong with the FDR administration that he would have gone down in history as the worst president if he wasn't impeached first unless he had total and unconditional support from the media.. Generally speaking the media writes the history books and "historians" in the media bent over backwards to preserve the FDR legacy. Every other president in history acknowledged a two term limit and gracefully bowed out but FDR ran for four. Democrats knew he would never live to complete his 4th term despite lying to the public and they selected a successor while the incumbent V.P. was on vacation.

Yea...it really slipped

He only won two more elections after that

Reagan was no FDR

Reagan: Mr Gorbachev....please tear down this wall

FDR kicked the fucking wall down

WTF???? FDR gave Stalin almost half of Europe, read a history book will ya...

Clearly you have never read a history book.

The Soviet Union defeated the entire eastern half of German controlled Europe- controlled Poland, and all of what became the Eastern block countries- and was still considered at that time our ally- AND we wanted the USSR to go to war against Japan.

Do you think that the United States should have gone to war with the USSR to free Poland in 1945?

IF you look at history- by containing the Soviets where they were- the Soviet empire eventually collapsed under its own weight.

There really is no comparison between Roosevelt and Reagan- except for one thing- both were extremely charismatic- and both were extremely popular with American voters.

"There really is no comparison between Roosevelt and Reagan blah blah blah...."
Surely you mean 'contrast,' don't you.

But there is.....

Franklin Roosevelt rejected the Constitution, accepted communism and revered the collective...the true American President, Ronald Reagan, venerated the Constitution, stood for the individual and despised Communism.

Oh....and btw.....Stalin and Hitler were allies until June 21, 1941, and Stalin taught both Hitler and Roosevelt about how to use concentration camps.

1. A year after Lenin's death, 1924, the NYTimes published a small article about a newly established party in Germany, the National Socialist Labor Party, which "...persists in believing that Lenin and Hitler can be compared or contrasted...Dr. Goebell's....assertion that Lenin was the greatest man second only to Hitler....and that the difference between communism and the Hitler faith was very slight...."
NYTimes, November 27, 1925.

2. "Hitler often stated that he learned much from reading Marx, and the whole of National Socialism is doctrinally based on Marxism."
George Watson, Historian, Cambridge.
"Socialists in Germany were national socialists, communists were international socialists."
Vladimir Bukovsky.

3. When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe.

4. But Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other."
Georgy Zhukov hero file

5. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

a. The Soviet press depicted the battle as a fight against Polish fascism, with the peace-loving Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union fighting aggressive Polish fascism.

Rumor has it that FDR used the Magic 8-Ball to decide which dictator he favored more.

" FDR cleverly appointed a former KKK member to the supreme court and Justice Black paid him back with the majority opinion that "justified" incarcerating American citizens without due process."

The Liberal demigod, Roosevelt, has a well documented history of antipathy to blacks, Jews and Asians.

More facts not taught in government school.

Yea...it really slipped

He only won two more elections after that

"He only won two more elections after that"

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”
Attributed to H.L.Mencken

You, of course, are a case in point.

Forum List

Back