Ronald Reagan Staffer Doug Elmet--Donald Trump you are no Ronald Reagan

Altering quotes is a posting violation, reported.
I quoted/clipped your exact words without altering your meaning, which was meaningless.
Lying asshole you deleted words and it did alter the meaning, you insinuated I only mention sodas which is a LIE.
Ok then, let's go back to your FULL quote LIE and see how more stupid it was:
"he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one."

For the record, Bloomberg did not ban salt, and he never attempted to, unlike "large sodas".
He wanted to limit the amount of salt & sugar in the unhealthy consumer diet that ... kills more people than marijuana.
If he "limited" it, then he banned it.
He did not limit salt, therefore he did not ban it or even try to ban it.
Read the facts, please.
He made it illegal to put on restaurant tables, ie, he banned it.

Nanny stater? How about that nanny stater "war on drugs"?
Excessive soda consumption is more dangerous than marijuana.
I quoted/clipped your exact words without altering your meaning, which was meaningless.
Lying asshole you deleted words and it did alter the meaning, you insinuated I only mention sodas which is a LIE.
"he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one."

For the record, Bloomberg did not ban salt, and he never attempted to, unlike "large sodas".
He wanted to limit the amount of salt & sugar in the unhealthy consumer diet that ... kills more people than marijuana.
Marijuana doesn't kill people, I know I live in Colorado--LOL. But you're right, salt & sugar do have health effects. Salt high blood pressure, sugar obesity.

Just ignore these Reich wingers--the point is Trump believed he was going to get Bloomberg's endorsement who is 3 times more wealthy than Donald Trump, and he didn't get so now Bloomberg is on Donald Trumps "punch them so hard their heads will spin"--List.
Actually, Forbes said Bloomberg is 10x richer than Trump.

If he "limited" it, then he banned it.
He did not limit salt, therefore he did not ban it or even try to ban it.
Read the facts, please.
He made it illegal to put on restaurant tables, ie, he banned it.
He made it illegal to put salt on restaurant tables?
Please cite a reference!

Marijuana doesn't kill people, I know I live in Colorado--LOL. But you're right, salt & sugar do have health effects. Salt high blood pressure, sugar obesity.

Just ignore these Reich wingers--the point is Trump believed he was going to get Bloomberg's endorsement who is 3 times more wealthy than Donald Trump, and he didn't get so now Bloomberg is on Donald Trumps "punch them so hard their heads will spin"--List.
Actually, Forbes said Bloomberg is 10x richer than Trump.

I guess that is very possible--LOL Donald Trump the first Presidential candidate in 40 years that has absolutely refused to release any income tax return has probably got something to hide--LOL

If that's the case who would want this emotionally unstable male drama queen anywhere near the U.S. Treasury--LOL He's all about cash flow, and could give a rats ass about debt.

he's a idiot regressive that banned large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one.

So how many people die as the result of marijuana, be sure to include cartel and dealer violence in your numbers? Come on dude, give us a link.

The DNC stage was lined with Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton tonight. Here's one a former Ronald Reagan staffer and life long Republican that for the 1st time in his life will be voting for a Democrat, Hillary Clinton.

Some Republicans are speaking to support Hillary Clinton at the DNC

that was pretty awesome. under normal circumstances, the righties would be salivating over every word this guy said.

of course, bigotry and hatred are much more important than party or country to dumb donald's minions.

Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

According to a report in the Rocky Mountain News, 37 people were killed across the state on Jan. 1, the first day the drug became legal for all adults to purchase. Several more are clinging onto life in local emergency rooms and are not expected to survive.

"It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute.

You were saying?

According to a report in the Rocky Mountain News, 37 people were killed across the state on Jan. 1, the first day the drug became legal for all adults to purchase. Several more are clinging onto life in local emergency rooms and are not expected to survive.
"It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute.

You were saying?
What a sucker you are!
Snopes:
"the article was just a bit of political humor from the Daily Currant spoofing the controversy over the issue of the legalized recreational marijuana use. (A "marijuana overdose" is virtually a medical impossibility.)
As noted in the Daily Currant's "About" page, that web site deals strictly in satire"

So how many people die as the result of marijuana, be sure to include cartel and dealer violence in your numbers? Come on dude, give us a link.
Marijuana is much safer than tobacco.
If marijuana was legal under a non-nanny state, there would be many fewer deaths among violent factions who love guns!

Who the fuck is Doug Elmet and why does anyone give shit?

Well you wouldn't know or care who Ronald Reagan was, so why are you asking?

How and BTW--that Endorsement from Michael Bloomberg that Donald Trump believed he was certain to get--also showed up at the DNC Convention to talk about Trump's business experience.

Michael bloomingidiot is as big a regressive as the hildabitch.

Well he has 30 billion more dollars than Donald Trump (claims he has) & didn't get a million dollar check from his dad to start a business. So I would presume he's probably a much better businessman than Donald Trump who has been involved in over 30 thousand law suits--absolutely refuses to release any returns now. Bankruptcies up the yingyang. Breaking a 40 year protocol on every candidate to date.

So you've nominated a Chimpanzee nominee, one who is considered to be the greatest threat to American Democracy as we know it. And he more than proved that when he got on T.V. and encouraged Russia to do a Cyber Attack on the United States.
Donald Trump Is 'A Unique Threat To American Democracy:' Washington Post

But you turn on that radio tomorrow and let all your right wing talk show hosts smear and belittle Doug Elmets and every other Republican that spoke tonight.

And don't worry, the morning after your Hillary Clinton hangover, they'll be there for you to help you blow your noses and wipe your tears, and then you can start the process all over again for 2020.

The idiot has been involved in his fair share of law suits and cares less for the US Constitution than your dear leader, he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one.

you uneducated flyover mooks and rubes are going to get shock and awe when you finally realize the rest of the country ain't buying what the cheetos man is trying to sell, nor is this country made up of bitter losers who want to go back to the 1950's

You were saying?
What a sucker you are!
Snopes:
"the article was just a bit of political humor from the Daily Currant spoofing the controversy over the issue of the legalized recreational marijuana use. (A "marijuana overdose" is virtually a medical impossibility.)
As noted in the Daily Currant's "About" page, that web site deals strictly in satire"

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/u...o-sees-the-downside-of-a-legal-high.html?_r=0

Marijuana Intoxication Blamed In More Deaths, Injuries

I could post hundreds more, are they all BS?

If marijuana was legal under a non-nanny state, there would be many fewer deaths among violent factions who love guns!

Really, one of the links I posted was about a guy that went nuts after eating the shit and shot his family. Just keep that head buried firmly in you ass, singing la la la la la la la................................................

Pot makes you stupid. The tokers prove it here every day.

The DNC stage was lined with Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton tonight. Here's one a former Ronald Reagan staffer and life long Republican that for the 1st time in his life will be voting for a Democrat, Hillary Clinton.

Some Republicans are speaking to support Hillary Clinton at the DNC

that was pretty awesome. under normal circumstances, the righties would be salivating over every word this guy said.

of course, bigotry and hatred are much more important than party or country to dumb donald's minions.
Never heard of him.

Those who consume excessive pot, alcohol, or ANY tobacco are ALL stupid.
Do we need a nanny state to regulate normal/safe usage of alcohol & marijuana?

You were saying?
What a sucker you are!
Snopes:

Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles | Food Safety News

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/u...o-sees-the-downside-of-a-legal-high.html?_r=0

Marijuana Intoxication Blamed In More Deaths, Injuries
I could post hundreds more, are they all BS?
Why don't you post ONE with hard evidence to support whatever you are claiming?
That. NY Times piece you cited indicated there's no hard evidence, but ...
"violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent"

Those who consume excessive pot, alcohol, or ANY tobacco are ALL stupid.
Do we need a nanny state to regulate normal/safe usage of alcohol & marijuana?
Why so defensive? Yes anything can be overdone but we keep hearing about how safe pot is. Which is it?

Forum List

Back