Ronald Reagan Staffer Doug Elmet--Donald Trump you are no Ronald Reagan

Lying asshole you deleted words and it did alter the meaning, you insinuated I only mention sodas which is a LIE.
Ok then, let's go back to your FULL quote LIE and see how more stupid it was:
"he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one."
For the record, Bloomberg did not ban salt, and he never attempted to, unlike "large sodas".
He wanted to limit the amount of salt & sugar in the unhealthy consumer diet that ... kills more people than marijuana.
So how many people die as the result of marijuana, be sure to include cartel and dealer violence in your numbers? Come on dude, give us a link.
Marijuana is much safer than tobacco.
If marijuana was legal under a non-nanny state, there would be many fewer deaths among violent factions who love guns!
Pot makes you stupid. The tokers prove it here every day.
Those who consume excessive pot, alcohol, or ANY tobacco are ALL stupid.
Do we need a nanny state to regulate normal/safe usage of alcohol & marijuana?

Keep moving those goal posts, refuse to answer the question, deflect, derail. Good job regressive. NOW tell us, how many people die from marijuana and its associated distribution?

"he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one."

For the record, Bloomberg did not ban salt, and he never attempted to, unlike "large sodas".
He wanted to limit the amount of salt & sugar in the unhealthy consumer diet that ... kills more people than marijuana.
Marijuana doesn't kill people, I know I live in Colorado--LOL. But you're right, salt & sugar do have health effects. Salt high blood pressure, sugar obesity.

Just ignore these Reich wingers--the point is Trump believed he was going to get Bloomberg's endorsement who is 3 times more wealthy than Donald Trump, and he didn't get so now Bloomberg is on Donald Trumps "punch them so hard their heads will spin"--List.
Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization
According to a report in the Rocky Mountain News, 37 people were killed across the state on Jan. 1, the first day the drug became legal for all adults to purchase. Several more are clinging onto life in local emergency rooms and are not expected to survive.
"It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute.

You were saying?
What a sucker you are!
Snopes:
"the article was just a bit of political humor from the Daily Currant spoofing the controversy over the issue of the legalized recreational marijuana use. (A "marijuana overdose" is virtually a medical impossibility.)
As noted in the Daily Currant's "About" page, that web site deals strictly in satire"

Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles | Food Safety News

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/u...o-sees-the-downside-of-a-legal-high.html?_r=0

Marijuana Intoxication Blamed In More Deaths, Injuries
I could post hundreds more, are they all BS?
Why don't you post ONE with hard evidence to support whatever you are claiming?
That. NY Times piece you cited indicated there's no hard evidence, but ...
"violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent"

Overall crime is down across most of the country, Denver is not unique. You're trying to invent a cause and effect that doesn't exist.

Altering quotes is a posting violation, reported.
I quoted/clipped your exact words without altering your meaning, which was meaningless.
Lying asshole you deleted words and it did alter the meaning, you insinuated I only mention sodas which is a LIE.

Marijuana doesn't kill people, I know I live in Colorado--LOL. But you're right, salt & sugar do have health effects. Salt high blood pressure, sugar obesity.

Just ignore these Reich wingers--the point is Trump believed he was going to get Bloomberg's endorsement who is 3 times more wealthy than Donald Trump, and he didn't get so now Bloomberg is on Donald Trumps "punch them so hard their heads will spin"--List.

According to a report in the Rocky Mountain News, 37 people were killed across the state on Jan. 1, the first day the drug became legal for all adults to purchase. Several more are clinging onto life in local emergency rooms and are not expected to survive.

"It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute.

You were saying?

Bullshit. You can't OD on Marijuana.

Note the example used in your example is of a former methamphetamine dealer who opened a legal Marijuana dispensary and then had a heart attack. Marijuana has no know affects on the heart, but amphetamines are known to be very detrimental to the heart. So what is more likely, that amphetamines damaged his heart or that Marijuana did?

This is a classic example of how dishonest drug warriors are.

Last edited:
Nanny stater? How about that nanny stater "war on drugs"?
Excessive soda consumption is more dangerous than marijuana.
I quoted/clipped your exact words without altering your meaning, which was meaningless.

So how many people die as the result of marijuana, be sure to include cartel and dealer violence in your numbers? Come on dude, give us a link.

Cartel and Dealer violence are a result of the drug war. They aren't the result of legal marijuana.

Ronald Reagen was not a perfect person so I don't see why we should be emulating him. I would say that is true for any politician.

Cartel and Dealer violence are a result of the drug war. They aren't the result of legal marijuana.

No, cartel and dealer violence are usually turf wars. And feel free to address the other links I posted.

No, cartel and dealer violence are usually turf wars. And feel free to address the other links I posted.

There is no such thing as "turf" where legal products are concerned. When they are illegal, then the producers can't rely on the courts to settle disputes. When alcohol was illegal, gangsters fought over their "turf." The minute it was legal again, those battles disappeared.

I love the way drug warriors blame the problems they create on a harmless weed.

Let me be the first to say: Hillary Clinton, you are no Margaret Thatcher.

There is no such thing as "turf" where legal products are concerned. When they are illegal, then the producers can't rely on the courts to settle disputes. When alcohol was illegal, gangsters fought over their "turf." The minute it was legal again, those battles disappeared.

You can cut you lame "drug warriors" crap. We're either a nation of laws or not, do you really want to live in a lawless nation? You bitch about the dear leader ignoring laws all the time, what makes you any different?

You can cut you lame "drug warriors" crap. We're either a nation of laws or not, do you really want to live in a lawless nation? You bitch about the dear leader ignoring laws all the time, what makes you any different?

We decide what the laws are. There's no commandment in the Bible that says drugs have to be illegal.

Cut the "we're a nation of laws" crap. This discussion is about what the law should be, not whether we should obey them or not. You're simply playing another of the typical drug warrior cons.

We decide what the laws are. There's no commandment in the Bible that says drugs have to be illegal.

Cut the "we're a nation of laws" crap. This discussion is about what the law should be, not whether we should obey them or not. You're simply playing another of the typical drug warrior cons.

Sorry guy, we decided drugs are illegal, until that changes stop the bitching and follow the law and stop with the asinine claims that marijuana doesn't kill anyone. I got 11.5 million hits on one search dealing with marijuana deaths. I notice you ignored my other links.

Sorry guy, we decided drugs are illegal, until that changes stop the bitching and follow the law and stop with the asinine claims that marijuana doesn't kill anyone. I got 11.5 million hits on one search dealing with marijuana deaths. I notice you ignored my other links.

Marijuana is legal in Colorado, so by your own criteria you should just shut the fuck up.

Claims that Marijuana killed anyone are all from people who aren't qualified to make that determination. If you got an example that you think is more credible, then post the text of it. I'm not going to read through every one of your links.

And Elmet is as much of a Republican as Hillary is. Sesame Street called and they want their puppet back.

The only people that are Traitors to the Republican party are Trump supporters. Donald Trump in no way represents the party of Lincoln or Reagan, he's a FRAUD.

Trump has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself.

As far as that endorsement Trump expected to get--he didn't get. Bloomberg also showed up at the DNC convention to talk about Trumps "business experience."

This guy is a Republican? :lmao:

Marijuana is legal in Colorado, so by your own criteria you should just shut the fuck up.

Claims that Marijuana killed anyone are all from people who aren't qualified to make that determination. If you got an example that you think is more credible, then post the text of it. I'm not going to read through every one of your links.

Really, when did they change federal law to allow states to decide?

Daniel Juarez, an 18-year-old from Brighton, died Sept. 26, 2012 after stabbing himself 20 times. In an autopsy report that had never been made public before, but was obtained by CBS4, his THC level — the active ingredient in marijuana — was measured at 38.2 nanograms. In Colorado, anything over 5 nanograms is considered impaired for driving.

Wednesday's move in Colorado to tighten rules on edible goods made with pot comes after two adult deaths possibly linked to such products. Meanwhile, a Colorado children's hospital said it has seen an uptick in the number of admissions of children who ingested marijuana-laced foods since the start of the year.

"Since the … legalization of recreational marijuana sales, Children's Colorado has treated nine children, six of whom became critically ill from edible marijuana," the statement from Colorado Children's Hospital said.

Deaths Prompt Colorado Crackdown on Pot Infused Food

I could post more.

You were saying?
What a sucker you are!
Snopes:
"the article was just a bit of political humor from the Daily Currant spoofing the controversy over the issue of the legalized recreational marijuana use. (A "marijuana overdose" is virtually a medical impossibility.)
As noted in the Daily Currant's "About" page, that web site deals strictly in satire"

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/u...o-sees-the-downside-of-a-legal-high.html?_r=0

I could post hundreds more, are they all BS?

Edibles are not Marijuana it's been altered mad into a paste. People don't comment suicide form smoking Marijuana genius. Legalized marijuana is a state issue anyways. We don't need a crazed nutjob like Chris Christie cracking down on marijuana. Alcohol abuse is much more damaging to the body anyways

[

Daniel Juarez, an 18-year-old from Brighton, died Sept. 26, 2012 after stabbing himself 20 times. In an autopsy report that had never been made public before, but was obtained by CBS4, his THC level — the active ingredient in marijuana — was measured at 38.2 nanograms. In Colorado, anything over 5 nanograms is considered impaired for driving.

Wednesday's move in Colorado to tighten rules on edible goods made with pot comes after two adult deaths possibly linked to such products. Meanwhile, a Colorado children's hospital said it has seen an uptick in the number of admissions of children who ingested marijuana-laced foods since the start of the year.

"Since the … legalization of recreational marijuana sales, Children's Colorado has treated nine children, six of whom became critically ill from edible marijuana," the statement from Colorado Children's Hospital said.

I could post more.

Keep posting, you don't much about it. They don't just grind it up and put it in food it's altered

In other words, Marijuana didn't kill him. I knife did. The claim made is that Marijuana is sufficiently toxic to cause death. You can blame suicide on all manor of things. I recall some holly roller once claiming that reading Playboy caused suicide. In the end, the only thing responsible for suicide is the person who commits it.

I could post more.

The article doesn't say how the deaths were "linked" to Marijuana.

So far, you're batting zero. I haven't seen any evidence that any doctor has ever filled out a death certificate that listed "Marijuana toxicity" as the cause of death.

what on earth are you taking about?

Forum List

Back