Ronald Reagan Granted Amnesty to 30% Of All Illegals In The Country

Nope that he was wrong on many things like running up our debt, selling arms to our enemies, deregulating and the like

So, you admit Obama ran up the debt, sold arms to our enemies?

Poor ol' Richard Nixon had to resign for less than what Reagan was caught doing. Not only that Reagan turned the next move over to terrorism when 281 Marines were killed in Lebanon by a truck bomb. He had the exact coordinates of their guerrillas and guess what he did.......pulled a our troops out of there.

silly me,, i thought this thread was about Obama and his executive orders bypassing Congress on the Dream Act.

Poor ol' Richard Nixon had to resign for less than what Reagan was caught doing. Not only that Reagan turned the next move over to terrorism when 281 Marines were killed in Lebanon by a truck bomb. He had the exact coordinates of their guerrillas and guess what he did.......pulled a our troops out of there.

silly me,, i thought this thread was about Obama and his executive orders bypassing Congress on the Dream Act.

Republicans only hate immigrants in public. Republicans are the ones that break our immigration laws to hire cheap labor. :woohoo:

you liberals are some sick people who would rather win a election than give a shit about your country or your fellow Amercians..

Democrats-always party over country

Us Liberals have some ideas which are good for everybody and not just the 1%. I'm proud of the president for using his policies to support minorities and rebuild our infrastructure. Nearly half of his stumulus went to those who had been crushed by Bush and the banks.

The Republican party is owned by corporations and the wealthy and I think it's about time for them to go somewhere and fuck theirselves. Oh....I forgot....they don't like sex.

I started a thread on this asking for the upside of this plan, for America and its LEGAL residents. Ive yet to get a response. Would love to hear it if you got one..........

*still waiting*

it IS. The OP and his silly 'But MOM!?! They did it too crapola.

Transparent as hell.

Ya and Americans were pissed and it didn't work. Giving something to non Americans is not what american presidents should do.

I will never support putting illegal immigrants over the needs of Americans.

Last edited:

You know something....I suggest you go back and read the thread. Everything plus immigration has been posted in this thread. Forgive me if I stand my ground. Hell....after the FL teen getting mowed down with some ice tea and skittles on the way back to his home and the way every right wing ass hole in the country jumped on his murderer's side I figured I could at least get away with a few contrarian strokes on a keyboard.

Republicans only hate immigrants in public. Republicans are the ones that break our immigration laws to hire cheap labor. :woohoo:

this isn't about immigrants, this is about illegal invaders in our country..but of course you couldn't spew your lie if you were honest

this isn't about immigrants, this is about illegal invaders in our country..but of course you could lie if you were honest

Invaders is the operative word.

LMAO!!!! Here we go back to the Alamo. Since it's so handy maybe the draft dodger George W. Bush can pull his weight this time.

Love the man, but he really fucked up here.
I don't know of any conservatives then or today who approved of his action.
Libs keep bringing this up, guess they just now discovered it and think we approved of it then.

Most people knew that as soon as the illegals got one amnesty they would immediately start demanding the next.

Invaders is the operative word.

LMAO!!!! Here we go back to the Alamo. Since it's so handy maybe the draft dodger George W. Bush can pull his weight this time.

you liberals stand for nothing... even selling out your own country

American liberals will always have a reason to fight against deportation, or any enforcement of our immigration laws. You'll never see them asking for secure borders. They simply have no more love for their country than they do for any other country. Any form of nationalism is dispicable to them. They will say they love their country, but the truth is they are for open or no borders.

'Course he was a Democrat in spirit and a Republican in name only:

In Nov. 1986 Reagan signed a bill which granted amnesty to 2.5 million illegals in this country.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 | Ask.com Encyclopedia

In brief the act:[1]

required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status.
made it illegal to knowingly hire or recruit unauthorized immigrants.
granted amnesty to certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants.
granted amnesty to illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously.

If the democrat Congress followed through with what was supposed to happen under Reagan, we wouldn't have this problem today.
Give amnesty and close the borders. That is what was supposed to happen. Instead the democrat Congress gave amnesty and walked away from closing the border.

That is why the republicans want to close the border then deal with the illegal problem that we have in this country. Seems the libs want the amnesty and repeat the big mistake that happened under Reagan.

You know something....I suggest you go back and read the thread. Everything plus immigration has been posted in this thread. Forgive me if I stand my ground. Hell....after the FL teen getting mowed down with some ice tea and skittles on the way back to his home and the way every right wing ass hole in the country jumped on his murderer's side I figured I could at least get away with a few contrarian strokes on a keyboard.
Am I a 'right wig ass hole'? If so, please show me a post where I was on Zimmerman's side, fucknut.

'Course he was a Democrat in spirit and a Republican in name only:

In Nov. 1986 Reagan signed a bill which granted amnesty to 2.5 million illegals in this country.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 | Ask.com Encyclopedia

In brief the act:[1]

required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status.
made it illegal to knowingly hire or recruit unauthorized immigrants.
granted amnesty to certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants.
granted amnesty to illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously.

If the democrat Congress followed through with what was supposed to happen under Reagan, we wouldn't have this problem today.
Give amnesty and close the borders. That is what was supposed to happen. Instead the democrat Congress gave amnesty and walked away from closing the border.

That is why the republicans want to close the border then deal with the illegal problem that we have in this country. Seems the libs want the amnesty and repeat the big mistake that happened under Reagan.

That was the deal. Democrats as per-usual didn't honor thier own agreement(s).

Nothing has changed.

Forum List

Back