Ron Paulbarians Are At GOP's Gate...

The rabble's success has many establishment Republicans gnashing their teeth, with one sour grapes GOP blogger referring to the Paul supporters as a bunch of “liars, cheats and thieves.”

But the reality is, the Paul folks played by the rules and more of them attended the convention than the other team. As the saying goes, the world belongs to those who show up.http://www.dailypaul.com/232671/awesome-article-ron-paulbarians-are-at-gops-gate
This is why Ron Paul was screwed out of the nomination this time. Ron Paul won Iowa but Teh Rove gathered the party leaders together and conspired (excuse me, they had a gentleman's agreement) to award the Caucus to Romney then Santorum.

I'm writing in Ron Paul in november no matter what happens.

yeah same here and good point.

So Romney's your answer? lol! Good luck with that. He's gonna get thrashed. Maybe after that happens, you old-guard Neocon dopes will wake up. I hope so anyway.

Neo-Con dopes will never wake up. Just look around the board: Liability, Dr. House, The T...they will defend the Bushies forever. It's a religion with them. You might as well hope that Catholics will wake up and reject the Pope. Ain't gonna happen.

What would it take for you to stop supporting Obama, an American Holocaust?
A more Liberal candidate with a chance of winning.

So Paul-bots took a page from their internet exploits and packed a poll. Wow. That's new. Not.
The GOP doesnt give a shit about RonPaul. And the sooner those nutters go back to the Democrats where they belong the better we'll all be.
Yes, the 8% of Republican delegates are at the gate.
I'm sympathetic to Ron Paul but there isn't a group who have greater political delusion than his followers.
Right, because returning to Constitutional Governance is "delusional".

Delusional = Thinking Romney is ANY different than Obama. The same donors that backed Bush then Obama are now lining up behind Romney.

This is like cheering for the American League over the National League. It doesn't matter who wins because they're basically playing the exact same game.

Toto as always,gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

He needs to look in the mirror when calling someone delusional.

The idea that there is absolutely no difference between the Dems and GOP is part of the delusion.
The idea that Ron Paul will singlehandedly turn this country back to 1789 is also a delusion.

You guys considered Haldol?

So Romney's your answer? lol! Good luck with that. He's gonna get thrashed. Maybe after that happens, you old-guard Neocon dopes will wake up. I hope so anyway.

well done.

The idea that Romney is going to get thrashed or that he is a bad candidate is delusional.

Do you really believe what you just typed? A Big Government Liberal Mormon is a great candidate? Say Whaaa? You guys are the delusional ones. Obama in a Landslide. WTG dopes. :mad:

exactly.well said again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The rabble's success has many establishment Republicans gnashing their teeth, with one sour grapes GOP blogger referring to the Paul supporters as a bunch of “liars, cheats and thieves.”

But the reality is, the Paul folks played by the rules and more of them attended the convention than the other team. As the saying goes, the world belongs to those who show up.http://www.dailypaul.com/232671/awesome-article-ron-paulbarians-are-at-gops-gate
This is why Ron Paul was screwed out of the nomination this time. Ron Paul won Iowa but Teh Rove gathered the party leaders together and conspired (excuse me, they had a gentleman's agreement) to award the Caucus to Romney then Santorum.

I'm writing in Ron Paul in november no matter what happens.

yeah same here and good point.

Yeah.....ya' might-as-WELL get your conspiracies straight. That should keep you occupied until 2024....after Hillary's 2nd Term.

eusa_doh.gif

303.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you really believe what you just typed? A Big Government Liberal Mormon is a great candidate? Say Whaaa? You guys are the delusional ones. Obama in a Landslide. WTG dopes. :mad:

A better candidate than Paul. How do we know? People actually voted for Romney.

You old-guard Neocon dopes have proven you're no longer worthy of picking GOP Candidates. Your time has passed. So give it up. A Big Government Liberal Mormon? Yeah, great choice idiots. Like i said, Obama in a Landslide.

yeah cant believe these dumb fools think Mormon Romney has a prayer.:lol: No pun intended.

I love it. :lmao:

So Paul supporters take the delegates in Maine, Nevada, Iowa, Washington, Louisiana, Arizona, Missouri, Mass, Colorado, Minnesota and Hawaii. Yet we're still marginal?

Here's a reality and fact check for you blow hards.

Reality Check: All Republican Delegates Are "Free Agents" and Unbound? - YouTube

The truth has got to hurt them with this post.:lol: They also ignore the facts that Romney everywhere he goes,his audiences are only in the dozens or so in stadiums,where Paul will go to that same stadium and will draw THOUSANDS .:lol:

Perry = Gone.

Ron Paul = Still in the Game.

Get over being butthurt about Dick Perry. Libertarians aren't the enemy.

good one.at least Paul is still in there unlike CFR poster boy Perry.:lol:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww......you haven't heard, yet......

346.gif

Look Out Beloooooowwwwwwww.....

"U.S. Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul is to end active campaigning, a statement says, and will not campaign in states yet to hold primaries."

air-crash-e1313974007521.jpg

"Thanks for flying Air Crazy-Ol'-Fart!!"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Awesome song, awesome video!

Kate is GREAT!

(True story!)

Here ya' go........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1DDndY0FLI]Kate Bush - The Sensual World - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

This is the first-one (video) I saw (on SNL) waaaayyyy back in the late-'70s (I think it was).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4]Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights - Official Music Video - Version 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Bought everything she's put-out, since!!

Try-out some Ofra Haza!!

This single came-out, back (around) 1985.

I dare Toto and the other Ron Paul haters to go to these guys faces and tell them they are delusional.He'll backtrack like he always does and say something like -"Thats not what I meant." or something like that ,but he does.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yewKCcFSvQ]RON PAUL IS THE CHOICE OF THE TROOPS - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome song, awesome video!

Kate is GREAT!

(True story!)

Here ya' go........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1DDndY0FLI]Kate Bush - The Sensual World - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

This is the first-one (video) I saw (on SNL) waaaayyyy back in the late-'70s (I think it was).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4]Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights - Official Music Video - Version 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Bought everything she's put-out, since!!

Try-out some Ofra Haza!!

This single came-out, back (around) 1985.

I knew I liked you, despite your fucked up fonts and colors! :lol:

the Paulista's are crazy. At first I thought they were OK but, now that the racist son is going to take over the mantle... i dont know now. Kinda scared at how many youth like Paul

Forum List

Back