Ron Paulbarians Are At GOP's Gate...

Romney is going to be the nominee.

I not thrilled about it either.

But not being thrilled doesn't negate the fact that what is, is.

Another future events predictor. We seem to have lots of them around here. :lmao:

No one knows that until Tampa. it's all projecting until then and so far, wrong projecting.

The idea that there is absolutely no difference between the Dems and GOP is part of the delusion.
The idea that Ron Paul will singlehandedly turn this country back to 1789 is also a delusion.

You guys considered Haldol?

So Romney's your answer? lol! Good luck with that. He's gonna get thrashed. Maybe after that happens, you old-guard Neocon dopes will wake up. I hope so anyway.

Neo-Con dopes will never wake up. Just look around the board: Liability, Dr. House, The T...they will defend the Bushies forever. It's a religion with them. You might as well hope that Catholics will wake up and reject the Pope. Ain't gonna happen.

What would it take for you to stop supporting Obama, an American Holocaust?

So Paul-bots took a page from their internet exploits and packed a poll. Wow. That's new. Not.

The GOP doesnt give a shit about RonPaul. And the sooner those nutters go back to the Democrats where they belong the better we'll all be.

^ ah, another wise person who understands and thinks before speaking. (what a fucking idiot!) :cuckoo:

Just wait til November, now us Paul supporters are insignificant. When Romney gets his ass kicked worse than McCain did, it'll be our fault he lost.

Use this thread as an example for how quickly supposed enemies the dems and reps will team up to squash anyone who dares go against their machine.

Big Government Globalists definitely stick together. Hopefully one day Americans will have enough of them. Unfortunately, i think that day is still far off.

Oh look. It's a narco-libertarian circle-jerk. Who says the narco's won't lend a hand?

Just wait til November, now us Paul supporters are insignificant. When Romney gets his ass kicked worse than McCain did, it'll be our fault he lost.

Use this thread as an example for how quickly supposed enemies the dems and reps will team up to squash anyone who dares go against their machine.

Big Government Globalists definitely stick together. Hopefully one day Americans will have enough of them. Unfortunately, i think that day is still far off.

Oh look. It's a narco-libertarian circle-jerk. Who says the narco's won't lend a hand?

Odd that you'd want to stand in the middle of what you perceive to be a narco-libertarian circle jerk.

Sounds a little messy, but to each his own I guess.

Oh look. It's an ignorant & belligerent Rick Perry supporter. Yeah, we need more dummies like you deciding who the GOP Nominee should be. Perry figure out which three Government Agencies he promised to cut yet? :cuckoo:

The convention was fairly evenly split between Mitt Rom-ney supporters and party loyalists vs. Ron Paul supporters and many Tea Party activists — with the insurgents enjoying a sufficient majority not only to elect 22 out of 25 of their own to go to the GOP national convention in Tampa, but to oust the party's sitting National Committeeman and Committeewoman, as well.

The rabble's success has many establishment Republicans gnashing their teeth, with one sour grapes GOP blogger referring to the Paul supporters as a bunch of “liars, cheats and thieves.”

The democrats must be loving this…
Right, because returning to Constitutional Governance is "delusional".

We are currently practicing Constitutional governance, there is nothing to ‘return to.’ Hence the accurate perception of Paul and his supporters as delusional.

I know this Democrat is loving it. Paul splits the vote, and four more years is assured.

Keep on keepin on, yo.

The convention was fairly evenly split between Mitt Rom-ney supporters and party loyalists vs. Ron Paul supporters and many Tea Party activists — with the insurgents enjoying a sufficient majority not only to elect 22 out of 25 of their own to go to the GOP national convention in Tampa, but to oust the party's sitting National Committeeman and Committeewoman, as well.

The rabble's success has many establishment Republicans gnashing their teeth, with one sour grapes GOP blogger referring to the Paul supporters as a bunch of “liars, cheats and thieves.”

The democrats must be loving this…
Right, because returning to Constitutional Governance is "delusional".

We are currently practicing Constitutional governance, there is nothing to ‘return to.’ Hence the accurate perception of Paul and his supporters as delusional.

I know this Democrat is loving it. Paul splits the vote, and four more years is assured.

Keep on keepin on, yo.

Paul supporters typically have no allegiance to either party, it's not like if Paul died I'd all of a sudden start voting for a big gov't neocon like Romney. Or Bush or Obama for that matter.

Less gov't, less warmongering, and fiscal sanity, neither party represents anything in the ballpark of those principles.

Before anyone sets their minds on November, it would be a good idea to focus on August in Tampa. Because as it keeps unfolding, this whole "romney's the nominee" joker card is crumbling. After Tampa, then we can get blamed for Romney's loss. I'd rather be blamed for Romney's loss of the GOP nomination and watch the serbiz.org/kangfirm'd butthurt unfold from psuedo-conservatives. Then, like good goose steppers, they will fall in line to vote Paul in November.

if we lose to the Marxist in November after that, well, we'll still get blamed for the failure. So no skin off the back. Just another day of the blame game in america.

Wow, do you look stupid.
Ron Paul all but ends presidential campaign, continues delegate strategy | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Do I? You're not very bright, Rubber.

Yeah, actually you do. Talking about Paul is going to take Tampa and be the nominee.
Whoops, oh no. You didnt say that at all. You said he might be the nominee. He might still be the nominee. He might be elected president. Hell, he could become Pope. Stranger things have happened.

This is why the conservative world doesn't take the narcos seriously.

Paul has just cut his loses and shutdown his organization. After getting bitch slapped in Oklahoma (literally), he's closing down his palace coup. The Romney thugs got to him.

Yeah, actually you do. Talking about Paul is going to take Tampa and be the nominee.
Whoops, oh no. You didnt say that at all. You said he might be the nominee. He might still be the nominee. He might be elected president. Hell, he could become Pope. Stranger things have happened.

i never said he is going to take Tampa and be the nominee, dumbass. i said he's going to Tampa and then we'll see what happens. Fucking moron. Your intellectual dishonesty is untied. better lace that up, Rubber.

i never said he is going to take Tampa and be the nominee, dumbass. i said he's going to Tampa and then we'll see what happens. Fucking moron. Your intellectual dishonesty is untied. better lace that up, Rubber.

Yeah, you were just saying he was going to Tampa. Like a vacation or something. You weren't implying he was going to be the nominee. Or might be the nominee. Or had a shot at being the nominee.
Nahh. Nothing like that. You knew all along he had a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination.

Yeah, you were just saying he was going to Tampa. Like a vacation or something. You weren't implying he was going to be the nominee. Or might be the nominee. Or had a shot at being the nominee.
Nahh. Nothing like that. You knew all along he had a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination.

Yes he knew that, and he said that.

He thought Paul had a small chance to win, I disagree I thought Paul had zero chance. But for you to get on here and pretend that Take was saying Paul would win or would likely win is just you furthering your already well established position as a liar.

A chance is a chance. No matter how small it is. That does not mean i think he will get the nomination. I certianly hope so, if for no other reason to watch you haters fall right in line and vote for him and suddenly become supporters after spending the entire primary insulting him and his supporters.

We know why. it's because you dont stand for anything. You're just lock-step geese in the flock. Herd mentality type thing.

A chance is a chance. No matter how small it is. That does not mean i think he will get the nomination. I certianly hope so, if for no other reason to watch you haters fall right in line and vote for him and suddenly become supporters after spending the entire primary insulting him and his supporters.

We know why. it's because you dont stand for anything. You're just lock-step geese in the flock. Herd mentality type thing.

Just admit it. Ron Paul will not be the GOP nominee this year.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving it.

I'm quite confident if push came to shove even Rabbi would be forced to vote for the black guy, you know the race he says can't excel as leaders.

Most of the Romney supporters would support Obama over Paul in my opinion, at least they can count on Obama to blow up sections of the middle east and africa, icky areas with Quran-toting brown people in them.

Forum List

Back