Ron Paulbarians Are At GOP's Gate...

A chance is a chance. No matter how small it is. That does not mean i think he will get the nomination. I certianly hope so, if for no other reason to watch you haters fall right in line and vote for him and suddenly become supporters after spending the entire primary insulting him and his supporters.

We know why. it's because you dont stand for anything. You're just lock-step geese in the flock. Herd mentality type thing.

I'm quite confident if push came to shove even Rabbi would be forced to vote for the black guy, you know the race he says can't excel as leaders.

Most of the Romney supporters would support Obama over Paul in my opinion, at least they can count on Obama to blow up sections of the middle east and africa, icky areas with Quran-toting brown people in them.

Since Paul is certain--certain--not to be the nominee we'll never know, will we?

Look Out Beloooooowwwwwwww.....

"U.S. Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul is to end active campaigning, a statement says, and will not campaign in states yet to hold primaries."

air-crash-e1313974007521.jpg

"Thanks for flying Air Crazy-Ol'-Fart!!"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
So Romney's your answer? lol! Good luck with that. He's gonna get thrashed. Maybe after that happens, you old-guard Neocon dopes will wake up. I hope so anyway.

Neo-Con dopes will never wake up. Just look around the board: Liability, Dr. House, The T...they will defend the Bushies forever. It's a religion with them. You might as well hope that Catholics will wake up and reject the Pope. Ain't gonna happen.

What would it take for you to stop supporting Obama, an American Holocaust?

I stopped supporting Obama by the end of the first quarter of 2009.

Yet those named still defend Bush.
Right wingers seem to have more problems admitting that they made an error.

Back where Crazy Ol' Ron belongs.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTUcoR8_pyE]Kate Bush - Experiment IV - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]​

A chance is a chance. No matter how small it is. That does not mean i think he will get the nomination. I certianly hope so, if for no other reason to watch you haters fall right in line and vote for him and suddenly become supporters after spending the entire primary insulting him and his supporters.

We know why. it's because you dont stand for anything. You're just lock-step geese in the flock. Herd mentality type thing.

I'm quite confident if push came to shove even Rabbi would be forced to vote for the black guy, you know the race he says can't excel as leaders.

Most of the Romney supporters would support Obama over Paul in my opinion, at least they can count on Obama to blow up sections of the middle east and africa, icky areas with Quran-toting brown people in them.

I'd support Ron Paul over Obama. Had I been able to vote in the primaries, I probably would have voted for Ron Paul, though I probably would have reconsidered had I thought he had a serious chance of winning.

However, the idea that he has any chance in Tampa at all is pure fantasy. It's over. Only the most blinkered partisans cam see it.

Ron Paul has virtually zero chance of getting the nomination.

Any Ron Paul supporters care to make a small wager?
Check with paulitician; Paul's 1 supporter, here.

Be patient....he's probably in-mourning.

pixelscared.jpg

I'd support Ron Paul over Obama. Had I been able to vote in the primaries, I probably would have voted for Ron Paul, though I probably would have reconsidered had I thought he had a serious chance of winning.

Yeah....you really sound like a reliable-supporter.

How many bandwagons you been on, this Election, so far?? You sound kinda dizzy.

handjob.gif

Romney is a horrendous GOP Nominee. Thanks for nothing you old-guard numbskulls.

Ron Paul is ringing the bell.

But he's at the wrong house, on the wrong block of the wrong section of town in the wrong city in the wrong state in the wrong country on the wrong planet in the wrong galaxy.

But he's ringing some damn bell.

Somewhere.

Romney is a horrendous GOP Nominee. Thanks for nothing you old-guard numbskulls.

IS what it is under two - Party system...Romney or Obama...Such a choice.

*I* opt for Romney...he isn't Obama, and he ISN"T Communist.

...And, you won't take the ASS-WHUPPIN' you took, the LAST-TIME!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif

Ron Paul is ringing the bell.

But he's at the wrong house, on the wrong block of the wrong section of town in the wrong city in the wrong state in the wrong country on the wrong planet in the wrong galaxy.

But he's ringing some damn bell.

Somewhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLqbl2Xshs]Pink Floyd "Time" Live 1994 - YouTube[/ame]

bush_dance10.gif
bush_dance10.gif
bush_dance10.gif

Last edited:

Romney is a good nominee. Do I like his views? No. Did I vote for him? No.
But he is a bright guy with a good resume and an excellent record for creating an efficient well-run organization. More than I can say for the wannabe.

But he is a bright guy with a good resume and an excellent record for creating an efficient well-run organization. More than I can say for the wannabe.
Yeah.....that's the send-off they gave Bob Dole.....before HE was sacrificed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EJU2mavWbc]Funeral March (Chopin, Second Piano Sonata, 3rd Movement) - YouTube[/ame]​

He's all yours. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Forum List

Back