Ron Paulbarians Are At GOP's Gate...

Romney is a horrendous GOP Nominee. Thanks for nothing you old-guard numbskulls.

Romney is a good nominee. Do I like his views? No. Did I vote for him? No.
But he is a bright guy with a good resume and an excellent record for creating an efficient well-run organization. More than I can say for the wannabe.

He's all yours. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

No problem.
Enjoy supporting Obama. Every vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

RCP Average 4/27 - 5/13 -- 47.0 45.0 Obama +2.0

Gee that sure does look like an ass kicking........not.....

And RP has stopped campaigning... But he still wants to steal delegates even against the wishes of the voters..... He drops to the level of dirt bag in my book........

Awesome song, awesome video!

Kate is GREAT!

(True story!)

Here ya' go........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1DDndY0FLI]Kate Bush - The Sensual World - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

This is the first-one (video) I saw (on SNL) waaaayyyy back in the late-'70s (I think it was).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4]Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights - Official Music Video - Version 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Bought everything she's put-out, since!!

Try-out some Ofra Haza!!

This single came-out, back (around) 1985.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRnzTTYk7_Q]Im Nin'Alu - Ofra Haza - YouTube[/ame]

I knew I liked you, despite your fucked up fonts and colors! :lol:

Hell.....I'm a regular fuckin' Renaissance Man!!!!

(...If'n you can get past the Modesty!!)

62231_BHRM00369-Rocky-Mountain-Bi.jpg

ARIES

9/11 inside nutjob and the other twoofer whackos support Ron Paul.

That should give everyone else pause.

so says the troll Toto who runs off like a chickshit coward when asked to refute information in videos.He of course wont look at these videos I posted in my first post on this page since the truth scares the chickenshit.:lol:

Like I said,I sure would like to see Toto go up to these guys faces and tell them they are delusional.I would love to see that.:lol:they would knock the shit out of him and I would be on the ground laughing my ass off watching Toto reel in pain from the beating he took.:lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone can think that Ron Paul has a shot at anything ~shrug~

So you're admitting you do not understand the rules of the GOP primary and just vote for whatever the teevee tells you to. Right on. There is a chance, that the conventions first round of voting ends in Romney not receiveing the nomination. Unbinding all delegates and moving to a second vote. Paul has a good chance at this happening. Assuming the GOP doesnt decide to somehow cheat like they have in several caucus states this year.

That's his, and his supporters shot. Long or far. it is a shot and as the delegtes mound up, the chance gets better.

Gee, that looks like wishful thinking bordering on delusion at this point.

I love it. :lmao:

So Paul supporters take the delegates in Maine, Nevada, Iowa, Washington, Louisiana, Arizona, Missouri, Mass, Colorado, Minnesota and Hawaii. Yet we're still marginal?

Here's a reality and fact check for you blow hards.

Reality Check: All Republican Delegates Are "Free Agents" and Unbound? - YouTube

The truth has got to hurt them with this post.:lol: They also ignore the facts that Romney everywhere he goes,his audiences are only in the dozens or so in stadiums,where Paul will go to that same stadium and will draw THOUSANDS .:lol:

Here is what I was talking about earlier.sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.:lol:

Ron Paul gets crowd and Mitt gets empty stadium in Michigan

The same kind of turnout is happening for Obama as well around the country.:lol: Thank god not all americans are idiots like Toto and so many others here and are awake and understand both parties are corrupt except for Paul in the fact he is a RINO.

Last edited:

so says the troll Toto who runs off like a chickshit coward when asked to refute information in videos.He of course wont look at these videos I posted in my first post on this page since the truth scares the chickenshit.:lol:

Like I said,I sure would like to see Toto go up to these guys faces and tell them they are delusional.I would love to see that.:lol:they would knock the shit out of him and I would be on the ground laughing my ass off watching Toto reel in pain from the beating he took.:lol:

rofl

BTW, 9/11 inside nutjob, YOU are delusional!

Sounds like an odd way to pick someone you support.

I'm a hardcore small gov't fiscal conservative and a social liberal, and I pick someone who shares those characteristics.

You want me to pick a candidate based on the views of a minority of their supporters? No thanks, I'll leave that mindset for the people who vote for the 2 status quo candidates.

Dr. Paul is making a difference. Bet on that. Many are now coming to realize how destructive the old-guard Neocon dopes are. It's time for a changing of the guard. The Republican Establishment's time has passed.

Interesting article by Chuck Muth.

The Nevada Republican Party convention this month was pretty much like every other GOP convention: Floor arguments over obscure Robert's Rules of Order, bylaws and credentials. Lots of proverbial sound and fury signifying nothing. Only this year, on steroids.

The convention was fairly evenly split between Mitt Romney supporters and party loyalists vs. Ron Paul supporters and many Tea Party activists — with the insurgents enjoying a sufficient majority not only to elect 22 out of 25 of their own to go to the GOP national convention in Tampa, but to oust the party's sitting National Committeeman and Committeewoman, as well.

The rabble's success has many establishment Republicans gnashing their teeth, with one sour grapes GOP blogger referring to the Paul supporters as a bunch of “liars, cheats and thieves.”

But the reality is, the Paul folks played by the rules and more of them attended the convention than the other team. As the saying goes, the world belongs to those who show up.

In the meantime, many in the media are scratching their heads wondering, “What was this all about? What do the Paul people want? Don't they know that they've lost; that Romney's going to get the nomination?”

While true that some Paul supporters still hold out hope for a Tampa miracle, the more realistic are already looking well beyond November's election.

They know that in politics you often lose a number of early fights in order to gain experience and grow your movement for the long term.

Indeed, should Ron Paul “fail” in his presidential effort, he will have nonetheless successfully planted the seeds for an emerging “liberty” movement (not quite the same as the “conservative” movement) that will (hopefully) enjoy far greater political victories in the years to come.

Call it Barry Goldwater 2.0.

Read More:
Ron Paulbarians are at GOP's gate | NevadaAppeal.com
Awesome Article: Ron Paulbarians are at GOP's gate | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

As a libertarian I despise the GOP's treatment of libertarians and Ron Paul.

The GOP road the Tea Party wave to no end, and guess what? the Tea Party was 90% libertarian - now the GOP stabs us in the back.

The truth is republicans despise libertarians and progressives despise libertarians but both use us for their special interests as needed. When hippie progressives want pot decriminalized they come running to us, when the GOP cries about government spending they come running to us. Then when we want a place in government they give us the fucking finger...

Fuck both sides..

The Nevada Republican Party convention this month was pretty much like every other GOP convention: Floor arguments over obscure Robert's Rules of Order, bylaws and credentials. Lots of proverbial sound and fury signifying nothing. Only this year, on steroids.

The convention was fairly evenly split between Mitt Romney supporters and party loyalists vs. Ron Paul supporters and many Tea Party activists — with the insurgents enjoying a sufficient majority not only to elect 22 out of 25 of their own to go to the GOP national convention in Tampa, but to oust the party's sitting National Committeeman and Committeewoman, as well.

The rabble's success has many establishment Republicans gnashing their teeth, with one sour grapes GOP blogger referring to the Paul supporters as a bunch of “liars, cheats and thieves.”

But the reality is, the Paul folks played by the rules and more of them attended the convention than the other team. As the saying goes, the world belongs to those who show up.

In the meantime, many in the media are scratching their heads wondering, “What was this all about? What do the Paul people want? Don't they know that they've lost; that Romney's going to get the nomination?”

While true that some Paul supporters still hold out hope for a Tampa miracle, the more realistic are already looking well beyond November's election.

They know that in politics you often lose a number of early fights in order to gain experience and grow your movement for the long term.

Indeed, should Ron Paul “fail” in his presidential effort, he will have nonetheless successfully planted the seeds for an emerging “liberty” movement (not quite the same as the “conservative” movement) that will (hopefully) enjoy far greater political victories in the years to come.

Read More:
Awesome Article: Ron Paulbarians are at GOP's gate | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

The GOP road the Tea Party wave to no end, and guess what? the Tea Party was 90% libertarian - now the GOP stabs us in the back.

The truth is republicans despise libertarians and progressives despise libertarians but both use us for their special interests as needed. When hippie progressives want pot decriminalized they come running to us, when the GOP cries about government spending they come running to us. Then when we want a place in government they give us the fucking finger...

Fuck both sides..

Exactly, but they only turn to us when they're not in power, when they're needy.

When Bush was in power no republican gave a damn about spending, huge expansions in gov't and debt.

With Obama in gov't no democrat gives a damn that gov't has the authority to arrest you for what plants are growing in your yard or what's in the air you breath.

They only pretend to care about these things to have an excuse to bitch and complain about the other party. When they're done pretending and they're in power, their true principles are shown, none. Truth is all they care about is their party being the one in power to do the things they formerly complained about.

Last edited:
Dr. Paul is making a difference. Bet on that. Many are now coming to realize how destructive the old-guard Neocon dopes are. It's time for a changing of the guard. The Republican Establishment's time has passed.

After you think about this term, please tell us what it means.......

Old guys who have helped continue, and push neoconservatism in the republican party.

Bush/McCain/Romney/Cheney/Gingrich, it's a lot harder to find one that isn't.

Read More:

Fuck both sides..

Exactly, but they only turn to us when they're not in power, when they're needy.

When Bush was in power no republican gave a damn about spending, huge expansions in gov't and debt.

With Obama in gov't no democrat gives a damn that gov't has the authority to arrest you for what plants are growing in your yard or what's in the air you breath.

They only pretend to care about these things to have an excuse to bitch and complain about the other party. When they're done pretending and they're in power, their true principles are shown, none. Truth is all they care about is their party being the one in power to do the things they formerly complained about.

I think we really need to establish ourselves as a legitimate third party, totally different than both sides.

The only problem is that both sides continually spew degrading propaganda about libertarians because they don't want us to steal potential voters from their piss-pot elections.

Getting on the ballot as a libertarian is difficult and when a libertarian does manage to get the required amount of signatures the GOP almost always challenges those signatures.

This is why Ron Paul is running as a republican..

I think libertarians should start referring to themselves as "classical liberals" or "democratic-republicans" because there is just too much negative stigma around "libertarian." I think a lot of people associate libertarian with anarchism, and that is somewhat a problem when it comes to politics and elections.

Fuck both sides..

I think we really need to establish ourselves as a legitimate third party, totally different than both sides.

The only problem is that both sides continually spew degrading propaganda about libertarians because they don't want us to steal potential voters from their piss-pot elections.

Getting on the ballot as a libertarian is difficult and when a libertarian does manage to get the required amount of signatures the GOP almost always challenges those signatures.

I think libertarians should start referring to themselves as "classical liberals" or "democratic-republicans" because there is just too much negative stigma around "libertarian." I think a lot of people associate libertarian with anarchism, and that is somewhat a problem when it comes to politics and elections.

You are a legitimate third party with a candidate..... Ron Paul is taking away from it.....
Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson has been formally nominated as the Libertarian Party’s nominee for the November 6 presidential election. Governor Johnson was selected following his victory in the party’s national convention held at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas last Saturday. James P. Gray, a former judge of the Superior Court of Orange County, has been selected as his running mate.
2012 Libertarian Presidential Candidates

After you think about this term, please tell us what it means.......

How about anyone that sways from classical liberalism er the Democrat-Republican ways of Thomas Jefferson or James Madison.

Real republicans should be classical liberals/libertarian by definition, but many are not.

it isn't just about having a party platform. There is the Libertarian Party. That party is a confused one though. Gary Johnson?

When i first read about him I was OK with it. then I read an interview from a non MSM talk show and the man is confused. He claims to wan tto intervene in things like the false Kony comapign, then turn around and claim noninterventionist.

This same party put Bob Barr up.

The media will not give any credit or coverage of a third party. they want to strctly maintain the two party paradigm to keep the ducks in line as you have outlined. That's the establishment. It would take a massive grassroots movement and a public critical of the two party system to change that. i dont see it happening.

Ron Paul has been out of the race all along, now that he announces that the campaign wont waste funds on the remaining primary states and will focus on delegates, the media is clamoring how he's dropping out. Dropping out? According to these shmucks, he was never in! Now he's out.

They can handle a horse race, but they have no idea how to handle a movement.

You are a legitimate third party with a candidate..... Ron Paul is taking away from it.....
Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson has been formally nominated as the Libertarian Party’s nominee for the November 6 presidential election. Governor Johnson was selected following his victory in the party’s national convention held at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas last Saturday. James P. Gray, a former judge of the Superior Court of Orange County, has been selected as his running mate.
2012 Libertarian Presidential Candidates

No, Ron Paul is being smart about it. Running as a libertarian he would have exactly 0 delegate votes by now.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what you call yourself politically - the only thing that matters is ideology.

it isn't just about having a party platform. There is the Libertarian Party. That party is a confused one though. Gary Johnson?

When i first read about him I was OK with it. then I read an interview from a non MSM talk show and the man is confused. He claims to wan tto intervene in things like the false Kony comapign, then turn around and claim noninterventionist.

This same party put Bob Barr up.

The media will not give any credit or coverage of a third party. they want to strctly maintain the two party paradigm to keep the ducks in line as you have outlined. That's the establishment. It would take a massive grassroots movement and a public critical of the two party system to change that. i dont see it happening.

Ron Paul has been out of the race all along, now that he announces that the campaign wont waste funds on the remaining primary states and will focus on delegates, the media is clamoring how he's dropping out. Dropping out? According to these shmucks, he was never in! Now he's out.

They can handle a horse race, but they have no idea how to handle a movement.

I know, hes gotten more media attention for allegedly dropping out than he did this entire campaign season...

The deck is obviously stacked against libertarians.

The truth is the media pretty much controls how people vote and sadly few people in the United States can break away from it and think for themselves - even in the internet era where information is at the tip of their fingers..

I'll bet more people are concerned about who wins Dancing With The Stars or American Idol than they are who becomes the next president or congressman. They just vote for whichever party they were brought up believing is right..

Just out of personal curiosity I took a job doing political polling and I can tell you most people vote party ticket instead of candidate.

Forum List

Back