Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

And, no, Unkotare, material in wikipedia is not considered worthwhile professionally.

That's great, since I did NOT give you any wiki links. AGAIN you demonstrate your craven dishonesty.

I pointed out to you that you can't use wikipedia links when we were discussing Hispanic acculturation and assimilation. If they are not somewhere in the Board threads of the last two days, then you edited them out.

Last edited:
How about that great American patriot, Barack Hussein Obama. Is that recent enough for you?

What war do you think Barack Obama could participate in?

His grandfather was a WWII vet.

No Romney..has ever come to the defense of this country. Not Mitt, not George, not Miles.

Apparently you haven't heard about that little skirmish we had in Iraq and the troops are still in Afghanistan. Community organizing apparently took precedence for BHO.

I'm about the same age as Barack.

Apparently they were going for younger guys..

Next.

Last edited:
Change the subject? I signed up during one of the first years of the Voluntary years. Biden? Who cares?

We know. Biden is a Democrat, so liberal hypocrites like you don't care about his service. You only care about whether Republicans served. Biden also has two sons. Why no questions about their service?

Biden's son headed to Iraq in 2008 - politics - msnbc.com

One went to Iraq.

He never went, and we all know what libturds think about "serving" in the National Guard.

Most right wing leaders dodged the draft. Some like Warrior Dick Cheney got 5 draft deferments. The right wing leader even had the balls to state he had better things to do than to his duty and defend America.

Clinton? how many fucking years do you want to go back? Reagan? Another war hero who never fired a weapon in self defense.

:laugh2:

How about that great American patriot, Barack Hussein Obama. Is that recent enough for you?

No Romney..has ever come to the defense of this country. Not Mitt, not George, not Miles.

Who said you have to fight in a war to server in the military?

I note how this standard of "service" changes depending on who is being discussed. George Bush's service in the NAG doesn't count, but somehow it does count for Joe Biden's son.

The hypocrisy couldn't be thicker.

I note how this standard of "service" changes depending on who is being discussed. George Bush's service in the NAG doesn't count, but somehow it does count for Joe Biden's son.

Actually John Kerry's service in Vietnam did not count to Republicans.

It didn't count to Kerry either. He threw his medals away and trashed his country.

It didn't count to Kerry either. He threw his medals away and trashed his country.

Thanks for proving my point.

Max Cleland's service didn't count to Republicans either.

And he lost both his legs in Vietnam.

Are you playing a game or what? Is military service an issue in this campaign now?

Playing a game?

Republicans always demonize vets who run as Democrats.

But Republicans themselves are largely chickenhawks, like Cheney and Romney who avoided Vietnam with deferrments.

Are you playing a game or what? Is military service an issue in this campaign now?

Playing a game?

Republicans always demonize vets who run as Democrats.

But Republicans themselves are largely chickenhawks, like Cheney and Romney who avoided Vietnam with deferrments.

You forgot about Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back