Romney To Release Misleadingly Edited Obama Video As An Ad

Could someone share with me an ad attacking Romney that's "misleading".

He really did say, "Less police, less firemen and less teachers".

He really did say, "He likes to fire people".

He really did take money from nearly a dozen companies when he said he wasn't working there.

He really did try to take credit for saving the auto industry.

The stuff Romney did, he really did.

No, he didn't.

No, he didn't.

No, he didn't.

No, he didn't.

This is not one of the 6% of your posts that contain accuracy or facts. More bullshit from the little Bullshit Boy.

Bitch. He said all those things. Do we need to post the videos AGAIN????? What the fuck is wrong with you? Bleach go past the roots? Again?

ROMNEY: “So, I’ll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry has come back.”

Mitt Romney Takes Credit For Saving Auto Industry | Video

her drive-by posts became quite tiresome months ago, yes.

How can a video of what the man said, be misleading? Good Lord... now we're supposed to believe we didn't hear what we actually heard, that we heard something else?

Yowsa....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
How can a video of what the man said, be misleading? Good Lord... now we're supposed to believe we didn't hear what we actually heard, that we heard something else?

Yowsa....

The best one was his ad saying he didn't say it and then running the clip where he did say it.

477.jpg

And you honestly believe the earth was created in a week, about 6000 years ago, by a supernatural being with magical powers?

Do you believe that?

Yowsa....

Why does this forum have a rule against editing people's quotes to make them say something the poster didn't really mean to say? even though the edit is still words the poster typed?

you have to love all the whining from the ObamaBots..

waaaa, they posted Obama's very words but it was MISLEADING and you really really didn't hear what your heard.

poor things:eusa_boohoo:

Romney professes to be a religious man; a man who supposedly wants to restore honor and integrity to the White House. Well, how can a "supposedly" honorable and religious man rationalize lying his way TO the White House? His bullshit does not compute...

Romney professes to be a religious man; a man who supposedly wants to restore honor and integrity to the White House. Well, how can a "supposedly" honorable and religious man rationalize lying his way TO the White House? His bullshit does not compute...

who's posting under your name?

this one line right here is why this the Obama ad should be shot down

The ad features Obama discussing the importance of transportation, education and other government investments for the private sector,

good for Romney

Yowsa....

Why does this forum have a rule against editing people's quotes to make them say something the poster didn't really mean to say? even though the edit is still words the poster typed?

Because you are an asshole?

who's posting under your name?

I don't know? Please explain...

yes you do..;)
you don't think people here have gotten to know you after all your postings?

Just because you call yourself by the name of some religion and then give them money for the off chance you can buy your way into heaven just in case there is such a place doesn't make you religious.

Romney wants to be CEO of America Inc.

Just because you call yourself by the name of some religion and then give them money for the off chance you can buy your way into heaven just in case there is such a place doesn't make you religious.

Yes, I know...

He brought Bain to the Olympics, so I wonder if he's also planing on bringing Bain to the White House?

Cheney/Haliburton; Romney/Bain...

Yowsa....

Because you are an asshole?

Ah so your thin skin is still smarting.

Don't try to argue with me and you won't get those beatdowns.

Attack Ads... Obama: OK
Romney: Not so much.
Got it.

Attack ad by person not bitching about attack ads = OK

Attack ad by guy who is bitching about people being mean and claiming it is beneath his position despite doing it almost constantly in the primaries = Mittens Romnifeller the gigantic hypocritical pussy.

Not that anyone should be surprised by Mittens going against his own supposed morals, or doing the exact opposite of what he claims he values. IOh, and one must also note that whiners like yourself have complained about obama being way too rough on mittens, yet you seem to think it is just awesome when mittens does what you claim was so wrong.

I just call it politics as normal for republicons, conservatards, and democrats.

Yes, I know...

He brought Bain to the Olympics, so I wonder if he's also planing on bringing Bain to the White House?

Cheney/Haliburton; Romney/Bain...

We can only pray he does. The last guy brought failure and Chicago corruption to the WH and that just ain't working out.

Wow, another truth. Jesus and the christian god do not exist nor did they create the universe as per the christian philosophy. It is good to see Obama recognizing the blatant falshoods and bullshit contained in the christian churches and the bible.

Forum List

Back