Romney To Release Misleadingly Edited Obama Video As An Ad

477.jpg

Wow, another truth. Jesus and the christian god do not exist nor did they create the universe as per the christian philosophy. It is good to see Obama recognizing the blatant falshoods and bullshit contained in the christian churches and the bible.

There is ample evidence that Jesus did live in Judea 2,000 years ago. Archeological evidence.

You should watch something besides Jersey Shore and Real Housewives sometime...

Personally, I find Circumstance separates the Sheep from the Wolves. We are not interchangeable, we each matter. What you do to the least, you are capable of doing to the whole. You can't keep sacrificing Principle, Conscience, for what is convenient for the State. Obama still has not learned that. He is a Community Organizer, a Parasite, living off of the Works of others. Granted he is not alone in that. Plenty of people from both sides of the Aisle still play that game. Still, no excuse for it. No point in blaming the Victims, now is there?

Community organizer?

Obama has a law degree from Harvard; community organizer for 3 years; taught constitutional law for 12 years; was a state Senator; was a U.S. Senator; now he's president of the United States.

Regardless, it seems some wingnuts will always consider him just a community organizer.

Rep. Paul Ryan once drove a wienermobile, but is that how you remember him?

His Track Record is a sure indication that his Degree was bought and paid for, not earned. I can't think of a single President that has abused the Constitution more.

Why is it only wingnuts who whine about Obama "abusing" the Constitution? Maybe it's because Obama understands the Constitution much better than the wingnut whiners? Also, if he has abused it so much, why hasn't anyone done anything about it? Where's the special prosecutor? Where's the Supreme Court? Where's the impeachment?

Many said the exact same stuff about George W. Bush, but nothing was ever done about it.

Last edited:
Community organizer?

Obama has a law degree from Harvard; community organizer for 3 years; taught constitutional law for 12 years; was a state Senator; was a U.S. Senator; now he's president of the United States.

Regardless, it seems some wingnuts will always consider him just a community organizer.

His Track Record is a sure indication that his Degree was bought and paid for, not earned. I can't think of a single President that has abused the Constitution more.

Why is it only wingnuts who whine about Obama "abusing" the Constitution? Maybe it's because Obama understands the Constitution much better than the wingnut whiners? Also, if he has abused it so much, why hasn't anyone done anything about it? Where's the special prosecutor? Where's the Supreme Court? Where's the impeachment?

Many said the exact same stuff about George W. Bush, but nothing was ever done about it.

I don't approve of anyone abusing the Constitution. It especially bothers me, when it is those sworn to protect and defend it, do. I don't care about left or right. I am not a fan of Despotism. Obviously, you are. Maybe, you think you are settling scores, but in reality you serve injustice, by compounding the problem. We have sunk the lowest I have seen in my lifetime. Where is the Court? the Congress? Good question.

Community organizer?

Or, just possibly, it is not only wingnuts that say it.

Sens. Wyden and Udall Weigh in on ACLU Patriot Act FOIA Case

That sounds more like a beef between a couple Senators and the Justice Department over the Patriot Act. I guess now you're a big fan of the ACLU...

I don't approve of anyone abusing the Constitution. It especially bothers me, when it is those sworn to protect and defend it, do. I don't care about left or right. I am not a fan of Despotism. Obviously, you are. Maybe, you think you are settling scores, but in reality you serve injustice, by compounding the problem. We have sunk the lowest I have seen in my lifetime. Where is the Court? the Congress? Good question.

That was a cruel and ignorant thing to say! Why should Obama be held to a HIGHER standard than those presidents before him?

That sounds more like a beef between a couple Senators and the Justice Department over the Patriot Act. I guess now you're a big fan of the ACLU...

I have always been a fan of the ACLU, even if I don't always agree with them. The point is that the ACLU has some serious questions about the way the Obama administration is interpreting the law and whether it is constitutional. This particular issue is one of many they are involved in.

FYI, Wyden is a Democrat from Oregon, I am pretty sure that proves he is not a wingnut.

That was a cruel and ignorant thing to say! Why should Obama be held to a HIGHER standard than those presidents before him?

Why should he get away with more?

This is typical of Romney dishonesty.

It is a matter of perspective. I think that most anytime Obama is not in front of a Teleprompter, he is his own worse Enemy. What he stated was horrendous. Spin away, the damage is done, an Idiot exposed.

Isn't that a sarah palin line....checks hand....Oh yes, that was the bullshit that did not work for crazy bitch.

If I were you i would try to find someone a little more reliable than palin to use for your points considering all politicians have speechwriters. If you wish to be bothered by one, perhaps you should be bothered by all.

Listening seems semi-functionally retarded. Oh, and what a hateful foul mouth. I bet he professes to be religious? Oh, that's right, he's a Mormon...

Is that FLDS or LDS, I wonder...?

Personally, I find Circumstance separates the Sheep from the Wolves. We are not interchangeable, we each matter. What you do to the least, you are capable of doing to the whole. You can't keep sacrificing Principle, Conscience, for what is convenient for the State. Obama still has not learned that. He is a Community Organizer, a Parasite, living off of the Works of others. Granted he is not alone in that. Plenty of people from both sides of the Aisle still play that game. Still, no excuse for it. No point in blaming the Victims, now is there?

Actually, I am pretty sure first year biology tought us the sheep and the wolves are separated by genetics and parents. Sheepe are sheep no matter what, and wolves are wolves no matter what. You do not have wolves popping out of sheep, or vice versa. You don't have sheep morphing into wolves, or vice versa. So this idea that it is just circumstance that defines whether or not you are a sheep or a wolf is pretty stupid as there was no other option.

Unless you are a christian and science and reality mean nothing to you, and then maybe you could hope for jesus to tun sheep into wolves. Oh I know, listening is a white god from the planet moron where they make gods from white people to fight the black demons and birth them on earth to griow up so they will someday be gods on their own planet, so maybe because he is a moron he is a god and can turn sheep into wolves.

OK, we will prove this. Listening hates me, and i invite him to use his super godly moron powers to turn me into a sheep. Come on god boy, hit me with your best shot. Show us those godly powers john smith gave to you.

Let's see what the magic negro said in context:

Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

Obama Hussain's point is that you need big government to be successful. As offensive as that sentiment is, Obama Hussain actually said something worse, that your own effort counts for nothing, only the government and its services count.

BTW, in Obama's speech, or at least the part I heard, while he's telling you that you didn't build your business, he doesn't even give credit to the private sector, not to your employees, not the the bank that loaned you start-up money. Nope, just the government.

Last edited:
Listening seems semi-functionally retarded. Oh, and what a hateful foul mouth. I bet he professes to be religious? Oh, that's right, he's a Mormon...

What does him being a Mormon have to do with anything? Must you try to stereotype? If we were to go by stereotypes, the image you imply with your screen name and avatar of being a Sioux, would indicate someone self reliant and proud. Instead your words show someone who is looking for someone to take care of you.

Actually, being a moron shows you are increadibly gullible to follow the words of a guy who was considered a liar and con artist, based on no proof, and who has duped them into funding a bullshit religion that even christians, jews, muslims, and scientologists find to be completely ludicrous. Maybe i am wrong and Romney is a god, but i would think a god would have a bit easier time dispatching Obama.

Let's see what the magic negro said in context:

Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

Obama Hussain's point is that you need big government to be successful. As offensive as that sentiment is, Obama Hussain actually said something worse, that your own effort counts for nothing, only the government and its services count.

It is true, you need other people, and an environment that allows you to do so to become succesful. In other words Mittensd would not have done such things in a country like mexico which is why his family moved back to america. Had they thought they could do the same things they did here in mexico they would have stayed there with their 15 wives.

Why should he get away with more?

Compared to Reagan and Boy George, what MORE is he getting away with?

Community organizer?

Obama didn't accomplish anything on his own, he isn't smarter than anyone else, he didn't work any harder than anyone else, he was just a lucky shit.

Community organizer?

Obama didn't accomplish anything on his own, he isn't smarter than anyone else, he didn't work any harder than anyone else, he was just a lucky shit.

We know. He had a mother who loved him. Two grandparents who raised him. He got loans from the government (just like I did, both the GI Bill and Student Loans). That's why he's right and you're a turd.

“This is not the result of government,” he declared. “This is the result of people who take risk, who have dreams, who build for themselves and for their families.”

Yet owner Brian Maloney acknowledged that his business did receive government help, via a low-interest loan given for new development and start-ups. “The only way I was able to come here, because I had no money, was with an industrial-revenue bond,” Maloney told Jon Keller of WBZ-TV.

The Globe also reported that in his first year at the Crosstown Industrial Park, Maloney’s company accepted a $560,000 federal government contract to overhaul 10 buses. Google Middlesex Truck & Coach and it is still identified as “a US government contractor company.”

Romney puts the gloss on truth about government and business

Look at that, Mitt Romney lying his dirty ass off again. and again and again and again.

You can't trust that lying son of a bitch.

Community organizer?

We know. He had a mother who loved him. Two grandparents who raised him. He got loans from the government (just like I did, both the GI Bill and Student Loans). That's why he's right and you're a turd.

Hit a nerve, right to name calling. He used highways that Government supplied, he used the electrical grid, was taught by professors that the government educated. His own logic rules out he is any smarter and did no work harder, he got lucky. Why do you argue with his own words?

How am I wrong?

Hit a nerve, right to name calling. He used highways that Government supplied, he used the electrical grid, was taught by professors that the government educated. His own logic rules out he is any smarter and did no work harder, he got lucky. Why do you argue with his own words?

How am I wrong?

You're not only wrong - you're really, really stupid.

Forum List

Back