Romney threw big bird under the bus

Found this photo to be pretty funny. I think it is from the Political Arena game on iPHone and Android.

Attachments

• $bigbird 2.jpg
    $bigbird 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 47
Can you say any that doesn't make you look like a jealous little bitch...

I don't give dam what you, Mitt or anyone else spends THEIR money on as long as they EARNED it, that is the operative word, but I do realize that an ever growing number of dead beats, such as yourself have no understanding what that concept is...

Point is, Mitt didn't "Earn it".

People he underpaid did the actual hard work.

All Mitt did was manipulate investments and leave other people holding the bag while he cashed out.

But I have no problem with him spending his money on whatever toys he wants..

AFTER he's paid his fair share in taxes.

Romney pays his staff twice what obama pays his. Romney also doesn't pay the women who work for him less than he pays the men. obama does that.

If you vote on the basis of who pays more fairly, then Romney has your vote, not obama.

Romney pays his staff twice what obama pays his. Romney also doesn't pay the women who work for him less than he pays the men. obama does that.

If you vote on the basis of who pays more fairly, then Romney has your vote, not obama.

Sorry, man, I was just looking at Joe Soptic and his dead wife to see about Romney treating his employees well.

GS Steel, AmPad, Dade Medical, etc.

bain-capital-harvest-time-what-now-438.jpg

Romney wants deregulate Wall Street who destroyed the world economy with a derivatives Ponzi scheme.

But he wants to crack down on Sesame Street!

Yeah Sesame Street would go under without Government subsidies and that 200 million a year they bring in from merchandise sales.

Go under? Probably not.

But do you really want them to be "TLC", replacing quality programming with shit like Toddlers and Tiaras because they get higher ratings?

The problem is, you had a bunch of networks- TLC, Discovery, the History Channel - that started off with these lofty goals of doing smart, education and quality programming.

And then they devolved down into the same kind of awful, reality TV Crap everyone else does.

Yeah Sesame Street would go under without Government subsidies and that 200 million a year they bring in from merchandise sales.

Go under? Probably not.

But do you really want them to be "TLC", replacing quality programming with shit like Toddlers and Tiaras because they get higher ratings?

The problem is, you had a bunch of networks- TLC, Discovery, the History Channel - that started off with these lofty goals of doing smart, education and quality programming.

And then they devolved down into the same kind of awful, reality TV Crap everyone else does.

Why do you assume that would happen? Do you really think something like Toddlers and Tiaras could generate more revenue for them than Sesame Street ? My guess would be no and I suspect PBS knows that as well.

Mark Levin, Chuck Woolery offer to buy Sesame Street if PBS defunded

Don’t worry Sesame Street fans. If PBS is cut, I am prepared to put together a private investment group to buy the rights to Sesame Street, and we would air it on for-profit cable or satellite TV. I could make a fortune, and it won’t cost you a thing. Big Bird lives forever!

Go under? Probably not.

Why do you assume that would happen? Do you really think something like Toddlers and Tiaras could generate more revenue for them than Sesame Street ? My guess would be no and I suspect PBS knows that as well.

Point is, TLC started out doing exactly the same kind of programming PBS did.

Then they found out they could make more money doing cheap stuff.

Mark Levin, Chuck Woolery offer to buy Sesame Street if PBS defunded

Don’t worry Sesame Street fans. If PBS is cut, I am prepared to put together a private investment group to buy the rights to Sesame Street, and we would air it on for-profit cable or satellite TV. I could make a fortune, and it won’t cost you a thing. Big Bird lives forever!

But again, would we want Sesame Street to look like THIS?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adtYk1ovvEc]Robot Chicken: Gordon the Gecko - YouTube[/ame]

Go under? Probably not.

Point is, TLC started out doing exactly the same kind of programming PBS did.

Then they found out they could make more money doing cheap stuff.

PBS only gets 15% of it's funding from the federal government you idot. They'll do fine without it

Romney wants deregulate Wall Street who destroyed the world economy with a derivatives Ponzi scheme.

But he wants to crack down on Sesame Street!

The only thing resembling crack on this thread is what you are smoking. Romney doesn't want to deregulate, he wants regulations that work and don't favor Obama's Cronies.

PBS only gets 15% of it's funding from the federal government you idot. They'll do fine without it

I'd rather spend 440 million supporting PBS than 4 Billion supporting the Zionists.

Now see if you would have said you would rather cut all foreign aid that'd be one thing, but you point to the Israel only. You’re just a hater and a loon you have no principals only mental problems:eusa_eh:

Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

For you indian boy.. Sad isn't, but you want it.... You're pathetic:eusa_silenced:

The U.S. government has "helped" no group more than it has "helped" the American Indians. It stuns me when President Obama appears before Indian groups and says things like, "Few have been ignored by Washington for as long as Native Americans."

Ignored? Are you kidding me? They should be so lucky. The government has made most Indian tribes wards of the state. Government manages their land, provides their health care, and pays for housing and child care. Twenty different departments and agencies have special "native American" programs. The result? Indians have the highest poverty rate, nearly 25 percent, and the lowest life expectancy of any group in America. Sixty-six percent are born to single mothers.

Nevertheless, Indian activists want more government "help."

It is intuitive to assume that, when people struggle, government "help" is the answer. The opposite is true. American groups who are helped the most, do the worst

Government Creates Poverty - Reason.com

Forum List

Back