Romney threw big bird under the bus

Lets ask the Bird......

Attachments

• $PicsArt_1349563306257.jpg
    $PicsArt_1349563306257.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 92
PBS only gets 15% of it's funding from the federal government you idot. They'll do fine without it

I'd rather spend 440 million supporting PBS than 4 Billion supporting the Zionists.

Now see if you would have said you would rather cut all foreign aid that'd be one thing, but you point to the Israel only. You’re just a hater and a loon you have no principals only mental problems:eusa_eh:

Foreign aid to other countries goes to worthwhile things like clean water and giving them shots against diseases... It's actually worthwhile and we don't do enough of it.

Aid to Israel goes to people who are already well off imposing themselves on poor people after stealing their land. Not so worthy.

For you indian boy.. Sad isn't, but you want it.... You're pathetic:eusa_silenced:

The U.S. government has "helped" no group more than it has "helped" the American Indians. It stuns me when President Obama appears before Indian groups and says things like, "Few have been ignored by Washington for as long as Native Americans."

Ignored? Are you kidding me? They should be so lucky. The government has made most Indian tribes wards of the state. Government manages their land, provides their health care, and pays for housing and child care. Twenty different departments and agencies have special "native American" programs. The result? Indians have the highest poverty rate, nearly 25 percent, and the lowest life expectancy of any group in America. Sixty-six percent are born to single mothers.

Nevertheless, Indian activists want more government "help."

It is intuitive to assume that, when people struggle, government "help" is the answer. The opposite is true. American groups who are helped the most, do the worst

Government Creates Poverty - Reason.com

Gee, your racist personal attack really ties nicely into this thread. How nice of you...

For you indian boy.. Sad isn't, but you want it.... You're pathetic:eusa_silenced:

The U.S. government has "helped" no group more than it has "helped" the American Indians. It stuns me when President Obama appears before Indian groups and says things like, "Few have been ignored by Washington for as long as Native Americans."

Ignored? Are you kidding me? They should be so lucky. The government has made most Indian tribes wards of the state. Government manages their land, provides their health care, and pays for housing and child care. Twenty different departments and agencies have special "native American" programs. The result? Indians have the highest poverty rate, nearly 25 percent, and the lowest life expectancy of any group in America. Sixty-six percent are born to single mothers.

It is intuitive to assume that, when people struggle, government "help" is the answer. The opposite is true. American groups who are helped the most, do the worst

Besides the fact they are still using the antiquated term "Indians" in the article, do you really think that a few government programs make up for mass genocide and ghetoization of Native Americans?

Besides the fact they are still using the antiquated term "Indians" in the article, do you really think that a few government programs make up for mass genocide and ghetoization of Native Americans?

Nope government dependancy makes it worst for them, but this fake ass indian wants more of it.:confused:

I'd rather spend 440 million supporting PBS than 4 Billion supporting the Zionists.

Now see if you would have said you would rather cut all foreign aid that'd be one thing, but you point to the Israel only. You’re just a hater and a loon you have no principals only mental problems:eusa_eh:

Foreign aid to other countries goes to worthwhile things like clean water and giving them shots against diseases... It's actually worthwhile and we don't do enough of it.

Aid to Israel goes to people who are already well off imposing themselves on poor people after stealing their land. Not so worthy.

Really? :lol: You're a funny guy

Can you say any that doesn't make you look like a jealous little bitch...

I don't give dam what you, Mitt or anyone else spends THEIR money on as long as they EARNED it, that is the operative word, but I do realize that an ever growing number of dead beats, such as yourself have no understanding what that concept is...

Point is, Mitt didn't "Earn it".

People he underpaid did the actual hard work.

All Mitt did was manipulate investments and leave other people holding the bag while he cashed out.

But I have no problem with him spending his money on whatever toys he wants..

AFTER he's paid his fair share in taxes.

How in the hell do you know what he earned, Joe you're such a moron...

His fair share in taxes, twice in the same statement you sound and look like a dumb ass...

STFU and crawl back under your rock...

Can you say any that doesn't make you look like a jealous little bitch...

I don't give dam what you, Mitt or anyone else spends THEIR money on as long as they EARNED it, that is the operative word, but I do realize that an ever growing number of dead beats, such as yourself have no understanding what that concept is...

All Mitt did was manipulate investments and leave other people holding the bag while he cashed out.

His fair share in taxes, twice in the same statement you sound and look like a dumb ass...

I think it's kind of unfair that working families pay 25% in taxes all told, and he only pays 11% on millions, don't you?

But your right, we don't know what he earned because the guy won't release his taxes...so you got me there.

I think it's kind of unfair that working families pay 25% in taxes all told, and he only pays 11% on millions, don't you?

But your right, we don't know what he earned because the guy won't release his taxes...so you got me there.

Kind of unfair?? Oh crap, first you said he doesn't pay his fair share, now it's unfair :lol: :lol: :lol: grow up Joe, he earned it, make no mistake, Romney was not my choice, but you're incredibly immature...

Last edited:
[

Kind of unfair?? Oh crap, first you said he doesn't pay his fair share, now it's unfair :lol: :lol: :lol: grow up Joe, he earned it, make no mistake, Romney was not my choice, but you're incredibly in mature...

It's realy hard to take you seriously when you have such a poor command of the language.

How about addressing my point.

Romney pays 11%, working families pay 25%. How is that even sensible?

[

Kind of unfair?? Oh crap, first you said he doesn't pay his fair share, now it's unfair :lol: :lol: :lol: grow up Joe, he earned it, make no mistake, Romney was not my choice, but you're incredibly in mature...

It's realy hard to take you seriously when you have such a poor command of the language.

well I'll be damned, LIFE isn't fair to ya...waa

Hasbro Toy Company doesn't need an advertising subsidy.

And they aren't getting one.

PBS is being paid to provide educational programming.

The kind of educational programming that the government has been trying to get privately held companies to do for years, and they refuse to.

Here's the dirty little secret about the broadcast airwaves. They don't belong to private corporations. They belong to the government. That's why we have an FCC that controls who can broadcast on what channels and what can be broadcast on open airwaves.

ABC, NBC and CBS don't get public financing.

The Cooking Channel, Fit TV, and the Health Channel on cable don't get public financing. MAYBE when PBS started public financing was necessary. Now it makes enough money to afford to pay its own way.

The public chooses to finance public broadcasting.

The fact that a crackpot minority of rightwing nuts don't like that is irrelevant to the issue, because you people are irrelevant.

I'm just curious,

did Mitt Romney try to defund public broadcasting at the state level when he was governor of Massachusetts,

or is this just one more scrawl on the right side of his Etch-a-Sketch?

[

well I'll be damned, LIFE isn't fair to ya...waa

I didn't ask "fair", Steph, since that makes you guys recoil. I asked how that was "sensible".

It would strike me that since 70% of economic activity is consumer demand, and simply put, the rich don't have as much consumer demand as working people, it would make more sense to tax the rich at the higher rate.

And they aren't getting one.

PBS is being paid to provide educational programming.

The kind of educational programming that the government has been trying to get privately held companies to do for years, and they refuse to.

Here's the dirty little secret about the broadcast airwaves. They don't belong to private corporations. They belong to the government. That's why we have an FCC that controls who can broadcast on what channels and what can be broadcast on open airwaves.

The Cooking Channel, Fit TV, and the Health Channel on cable don't get public financing. MAYBE when PBS started public financing was necessary. Now it makes enough money to afford to pay its own way.

The fact that a crackpot minority of rightwing nuts don't like that is irrelevant to the issue, because you people are irrelevant.

well good then, the PUBLIC can choose NOT to fund Pbs..

well good then, the PUBLIC can choose NOT to fund Pbs..

The Republican congress didn't defund PBS when they had the majority.

Sesame Street can easily get on Nickelodeon or Disney channels. I'm betting they'd like a piece of that huge pie Sesame Street pulls in.

Sesame Street can easily get on Nickelodeon or Disney channels. I'm betting they'd like a piece of that huge pie Sesame Street pulls in.

Yes, they could.

And beside then only being available to peopel who can afford cable or sattelite (a lot of poor people can't) you have the added problem that they are now subject to commercial pressures.

You know, not every problem is solved by a douchebag making money.

Romney wants deregulate Wall Street who destroyed the world economy with a derivatives Ponzi scheme.

But he wants to crack down on Sesame Street!

Why don't you try listening? Romney clearly said that we need regulation, just not excess, outdated, or unclear regulations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4su-hmZJEz4]Presidential Debate 2012 on Regulation: Wall Street Reform - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back