Romney threw big bird under the bus

The Doo Wop shows are the only worthwhile thing on PBS. :D

Yeah, and NPR offers some pretty good programming occasionally as well. But as far as News & Politics goes, their blatantly Left/Democrat-leaning. So it's time to stop sticking it to Taxpayers, and just let Soros and his gang fund them.

just because NPR isn't Rush Limbaugh doesn't mean it is left or Democrat.

Yeah, and NPR offers some pretty good programming occasionally as well. But as far as News & Politics goes, their blatantly Left/Democrat-leaning. So it's time to stop sticking it to Taxpayers, and just let Soros and his gang fund them.

Now this ^^^^^^^ is funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

Come on, their Left/Democrat bias is obvious.

We are $16 TRILLION in the fucking hole.

THAT'S an attack on all children

Yep, that's a pretty good freakin' point.

How much are we helping "the children" with a destroyed dollar that is making the gasoline that Mom is putting in the car twice as expensive as it should be?

Yes, it would have been nice if 40 years ago, the first time OPEC tried to pull this shit with the price of oil, we did a crash investment project in fuel efficiency instead of doubling down and selling mom an SUV she didn't really need.

We are 16 Trillion in debt because we've lowered taxes on the wealthy to their lowest point ever, while increasing spending and fighting wars on borrowed money.

Big Bird had nothing to do with that.

PBS has, is and will be a waste of money.

Crying that romney hates big bird is a sham

Cuts have to be made, obama refuses to do them, maybe Mitt will.

But again, you don't care about the country, only the (D)

ROMNEY THREW BIG BIRD UNDER THE BUS
is an blatant attack on children. Big Bird is an educational program available to many disadvantage children so Romney’s attack on Big Bird is an attack on children and education. Romney has shown himself to be a lying stupid sociopath with senile dementia. The Romney we saw at the debate was not the same alter ego Romney we saw the day after rewriting his script. His flip flopping has to do with he stupidity or he senile dementia. I would say both.

Funding for PBS programs comes from a variety of sources - member stations' dues, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, government agencies, foundations, corporations and private citizens.
Funding : PBS

Here's How Much Money Romney Will Save By Killing Big Bird

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-romney-will-save-by-killing-big-bird-2012

Big Bird is a 1 percenter. He makes plenty of money for himself and his CEO. In fact, the CEO of Sesame Workshop pulls down about 900,000 dollars per year from that non-profit company. Big Bird should start paying his fair share and quit being a taker.

The illiterates on this board who never got an education are OKAY with the rest of the U.S. not getting an education. They want to bring everyone down to their level.

Mitt is their man.

You mean the level of never having seen or heard Big Bird.

:eusa_eh:

One wonders how we ever put a man on the moon without Big Bird, PBS, and a Color TV in every home.

Good grief. Throwing Big Bird under the bus in a blatant attack on children. I thought the looney theories had peaked, then I see this. Sesame Street has billions in the bank thanks to the children and their parents buying their merchandise. Tell me again why not robbing tax payers to fund stuff like this is bad. Sesame Street producers are in the 1%, ya know, so why don't you go poop on their lawn.

Witnessing the meltdown of the left was entertaining at first, but folks, it's just getting sad now.

The threads and liberal headlines look like they are straight from the cover of National Enquirer. Only excuse we haven't heard is that Obama was abducted by aliens and they zapped his brain.

Now we have invented wars on Big Bird and children because Romney thinks handing tax money to billionaires isn't necessary. In fact, most of the programs on PBS are nice, but not crucial, and budget cuts are needed, so out with anything we don't need.

I know most liberals won't seek help on their own, so let me try to help.

Take a deep breath and go to your happy place. Unfortunately, after last night's debate, there are currently no padded cells available, so hang in there, libs.

is an blatant attack on children. Big Bird is an educational program available to many disadvantage children so Romney’s attack on Big Bird is an attack on children and education. Romney has shown himself to be a lying stupid sociopath with senile dementia. The Romney we saw at the debate was not the same alter ego Romney we saw the day after rewriting his script. His flip flopping has to do with he stupidity or he senile dementia. I would say both.

Funding for PBS programs comes from a variety of sources - member stations' dues, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, government agencies, foundations, corporations and private citizens.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-romney-will-save-by-killing-big-bird-2012

Your an idiot......

Yea, we should all vote for the Hussein who lets savage Muslims overrun our embassies and has run up 6 trillion in debt because Romney wants to pull tax dollars from shit like PBS because we don't have the money to throw round.

Carry on, bird brain.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Mitt Romney's Big Bird Attack Threatens Thousands Of U.S. Jobs

Since Big Bird debuted on television in 1969, the 8-foot tall canary has helped sell toys, stuffed animals, comic books, halloween costumes, t-shirts and USB drives.

In short, Big Bird is a job creator. Hear him squawk!
Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit that produces the show "Sesame Street," made $46.9 million in revenue from licensing Big Bird, Elmo, the Cookie Monster and other characters in 2011, according to financial statements. This money helped pay the salaries of 1,320 employees.

Mitt Romney's Big Bird Attack Threatens Thousands Of U.S. Jobs

Better job creater than Romney. Maybe we should elect Big Bird for president.

awww, poor hufferpost...:eusa_boohoo:
Ariana Huffington made enough monies selling her site, SHE SHOULD finance Big Bird so no jobs are lost

Last edited:
Like who needs Big Bird when Mitt gave us:

7237671_f496.jpg

Last edited:
Granny says he's a mean ol' man...

... mean, mean,mean,mean...

... he don't know what's it's like to struggle to get by...

... `cause he livin' off his wife's ketchup money.
:tongue:

Mitt threw Big Bird, the Tea Baggers, the Far Right, and even Paul Ryan under the bus. He became a Moderate for one night. But now he will have to explain his flip flops at the next debate. I didn't think Mormon's lied so easily.

Granny says he's a mean ol' man...

... mean, mean,mean,mean...

... he don't know what's it's like to struggle to get by...

... `cause he livin' off his wife's ketchup money.
:tongue:

Come on now that's different, being a gigolo is hard:lol:

Mitt threw Big Bird, the Tea Baggers, the Far Right, and even Paul Ryan under the bus. He became a Moderate for one night. But now he will have to explain his flip flops at the next debate. I didn't think Mormon's lied so easily.

LOL, you don't see anyone upset do you?
You lefties believe you have everyone pegged..:lol:

I don't want my money subsidizing that annoying bird especially when many millions are made with those annoying Sesame St toys.

Let them use that money for their show.

Big BIrd create jobs and tax revenue with it's sell of Sesame Street toys and pays for it's programing.

EXACTLY, the sell TOYS, they can SUPPORT THEMSELVES...

Actually, all the profits for the toys don't exactly go to Big Bird, they go to Tyco (the company that makes the toys). Tyco pays Sesame St. liscencing fees for using the likeness of the characters on the show.

And................you could fund Sesame St. for a full year for the cost of 1 Raptor.

Me personally? I liked Sesame St. when I was a kid. Learned quite a bit about reading and math from there when I was growing up, which helped with my grades.

And..................if you kill Big Bird, you're killing the jobs of those that work at Tyco who make those toys. Are you really interested in killing more jobs?

Forum List

Back