Romney Speaks Out

GOOD DEEDS DO NOT OUT WEIGH FALSE "cult religion"!! THINK!!! ETERNITY IS AT STAKE!===YOURS!

You are as much a religious fanatic as some of the jihadi, aren't you?

I'm asking.

EDIT: How can your virgin birth story be somehow more credible than the Joseph Smith story?

And we weren't electing a church leader.

We were voting for lawless, manipulative despot who will screw us in the ass and won't care.

No?

But that's exactly what we got.

So, for all of you who DIDN'T vote for Mitt or you didn't cast a vote at all, this is for you.

:piss2:

Which reminds me of a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw on MSNBC where Mitt has made the statement that he strongly backs Christie and that he also feels that Hillary is definitely beatable. Sure Mitt, just like Barack was beatable by you! Your blinders are still in place. I would have thought that you might have removed them by now, but I guess your shame is still at an elevated level.

Your arrogance is misplaced and unbecoming.

I saw the same interview. Nothing arrogant about repeating what Mittens said or that Mittens and other "low information" rw's said President Obama was gonna lose.

And, before you say Mittens didn't say it, the trailers of that new documentary show him and his family saying exactly that.

Mittens is like $arah. They're both serial losers and they're both right where they belong.

YES!!! PTL. I AM A SINNER BUT A SINNER THAT HAS CONFESSED AND REPENTED,A SINNER THAT GOD FORGIVES AND WASHES CLEAN, AND CALL ME A son. PTL. AND YOU?

His false "cult" religion cost him being president!

Naw. Almost every president elected by the US voter has belong to a religious cult. While the morms are creepy as hell, they're aren't really any worse than any of the others our presidents have said they believe it.

YES!!! PTL. I AM A SINNER BUT A SINNER THAT HAS CONFESSED AND REPENTED,A SINNER THAT GOD FORGIVES AND WASHES CLEAN, AND CALL ME A son. PTL. AND YOU?

This is the elections forum, not the religion forum.

And using all caps is considered rude. So please mind your manners and show respect to the other posters.

do untio others and all that

This is the elections forum, not the religion forum.

And using all caps is considered rude. So please mind your manners and show respect to the other posters.

do untio others and all that

Wowie Zowie!

A right winger who believes in the separation of church and state?????????????

Cool.

I hope its a condition that's catching ....

Roflmao!!! How typical you can't debate truth and fact so you post about my posting style===total waste of time!!!

Roflmao!!! How typical you can't debate truth and fact so you post about my posting style===total waste of time!!!

Congrats on finding your shift key. (Amazing, isn't it, that it was hiding right there under your little pinkie finger all along!)

Now, would you work on learning how to use the quote function.

And, good luck to you.

Because Mittens got it so wrong, instead of a car covered with dog diarrhea, we got this little charmer and his True Blue American Family in the White House. :)

1606488_10152093844456749_974395964_o.jpg

Go away Mitt, go away

Oh, shut up.

Mitt shit all over Massachusetts after he left office. Screw him

Nahhh.

You can't use MY metaphor for what Obama is doing to the USA and apply it to Mitt.

No fukkin way.

Obama OWNS the shitting all across America metaphor.

Period.

And besides, Mitt didn't do anything with the same cold blooded malevolence as Obama.

What we learned from the new Documentary (if we didn't know it and believe it before) is that Mitt really is a good, smart, principled, high achieving, man of even temper, and slow to anger, reasonable, rational, God fearing, loving, responsible, giving, thoughtful, good husband, father and family man who also earned an MBA AND a Law degree from harvard and made himself into a multimillionaire by being a business superstar who turned the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics from a sure money losing venture into a spectacular success and then wanted to help out our country with his unique talents and training, skill set, contacts and experience by leading us back to fiscal and political prosperity here and abroad...

Nahh.

Mitt doesn't shit on anything except in the bathroom.

Obama, now HE's the shitter in chief.

Shitting on our Constitution today.

What will he shit on tomorrow?

Only Obama knows!

Oh, shut up.

Mitt shit all over Massachusetts after he left office. Screw him

Yea, I'm sure you have such a passion for the people of Massachusetts. Furthermore, Romney was good to people of that state, anyways. You can look at the numbers. They improved while he was in office. The state has plummeted with the con artist Deval Patrick in charge. Are you saying screw him? No. Cos this isn't about Massachusetts. This is about you being so fucking stupid as to believe any piece of propaganda that comes your way that you are still hateful zombie child a year later.

First of all, I wouldn't waste my time with an Xbox, it is a game or time-waster for dummies like you.
And Romney won't wait for the school bus because he is colorblind and unable to read, so he wouldn't recognize it if he saw it, kinda like you, but I assume you can at least read, or maybe you have someone read these posts to you.

Forum List

Back