Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used.

But it's true. There are no actual references to her own personal sex life or contraception use, and yet,

somehow, Limbaugh labels her a slut for what he claims she revealed about herself.

And he gets about a 99% hooray from the Right for it.

Dodge, avoid, swerve, change subjects, divert, evade.....you have the dance down quite well. :cuckoo:

She is a 30 year old political activist who is attempting to mislead Congress and the American people. There are 3 federally funded planned parenthood clinics in DC- none are further than 3.2 miles from Georgetown University. They give free exams and free birth control pills. Free Birth Control & Annual Exams - Planned Parenthood - Mt. Baker

She may or may not be a sexual slut- but she is a political slut- that much is certain.
Hope she is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.

Her name will be as famous as Lewinsky...

More like Anita Hill, Bubba.

Anita Hill's humiliating experience in front of...yes, an all-male congressional hearing in 1991 spurred something else in 1992:

" In 1992 more than 60 million women voted, helping to elect 24 new women to the
House and five to the Senate, the largest increase in history. When 16
million of these women voters chose to stay home on election day 1994, Republicans
gained control of the Congress for the first time in 40 years. Now these same women
voters are poised to play a decisive role in the outcome of both the presidential and
congressional contests."

And guess what, Bubba....Rush and Santorum are going to make it happen ALL OVER AGAIN. Put your big boy pants on. You're going to need them.

The lies keep getting deeper....Now it turns out she is not even being truthful about her age, she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.

She has been an activist all along (she is the Past President of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive Justice), and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her. Rush nailed this one- she's a slut- a political slut.

OH! Then it is okay for Fatboy to call her slut. I see...:doubt:

The lies keep getting deeper....Now it turns out she is not even being truthful about her age, she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.

She has been an activist all along (she is the Past President of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive Justice), and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her. Rush nailed this one- she's a slut- a political slut.

OMG!! She's been an activist? All along??? Holy crap, will gee, someone who's politically active in a cause they believe in is.....BAD? I guess the College Republican National Committee should be discredited, too. College Republican National Committee

P.S. I never heard anywhere that Fluke was 23, always that she's 30. But that's Fox Noise for ya'. They've said McCain and Gov Sanford were Dems when they got into trouble, too.

Why is Rush calling her a slut any different from Maher calling Palin a c*nt?

But it's true. There are no actual references to her own personal sex life or contraception use, and yet,

somehow, Limbaugh labels her a slut for what he claims she revealed about herself.

Dodge, avoid, swerve, change subjects, divert, evade.....you have the dance down quite well. :cuckoo:

She is a 30 year old political activist who is attempting to mislead Congress and the American people. There are 3 federally funded planned parenthood clinics in DC- none are further than 3.2 miles from Georgetown University. They give free exams and free birth control pills. Free Birth Control & Annual Exams - Planned Parenthood - Mt. Baker

She may or may not be a sexual slut- but she is a political slut- that much is certain.

Would you speak to the efforts by the right and Republicans in Congress to defund planed parenthood? Suggesting she attempted to mislead Congress is rather silly given she was denied the opportunity to speak.
She did speak - here is a transcript of her comments. http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/statement-Congress-letterhead-2nd hearing.pdf

As for Planned Parenthood - I am pro choice. I do have mixed feeling about taxpayer funding of these things. Planned parenthood says that they segregate taxpayer money and only use it for non abortion related services. I find that a little hard to believe..... still, it's not the most important issue in the world to me. We have far bigger fish to fry

At any rate, we are currently using taxpayer dollars to pay for contraceptives, screenings etc.. at a facility less than 3 miles from Georgetown University ..for this 30 year old abortion activist to pretend that obtaining contraceptives is a financial strain on law students, is pathetic.

Last edited:

OMG!! She's been an activist? All along??? Holy crap, will gee, someone who's politically active in a cause they believe in is.....BAD? I guess the College Republican National Committee should be discredited, too. College Republican National Committee

P.S. I never heard anywhere that Fluke was 23, always that she's 30. But that's Fox Noise for ya'. They've said McCain and Gov Sanford were Dems when they got into trouble, too.

It was reported that she was a 23 year old law student...

Let me google that for you

I'm not for her getting the pill for free. But calling her a slut is way over the top. I also totally believe in my heart that Limbaugh thinks my daughter is a slut. She is married, has two kids, but is on the pill for medical reasons. That makes her a slut. Its part of her insurance coverage. She has a co pay. Cant wait to tell my wife our daughter is a slut.

Rush is calling all your daughters sluts,

if your daughter has sex and is not married.

How many of you have sluts for daughters? Just curious...

He is just mad cause they all won't have sex with him.

How Clintonesque of you...what is "is"....are we ever really alone?.....:cuckoo:

Why would you go to a free clinic (that the GOP would LOVE to shut down btw) when you've already paid for INSURANCE COVERAGE that OWES you contraceptive coverage??

Why is Rush calling her a slut any different from Maher calling Palin a c*nt?

In what context?

Propriety? Or accuracy?

Would you speak to the efforts by the right and Republicans in Congress to defund planed parenthood? Suggesting she attempted to mislead Congress is rather silly given she was denied the opportunity to speak.
She did speak - here is a transcript of her comments. http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/statement-Congress-letterhead-2nd hearing.pdf

As for Planned Parenthood - I am pro choice. I do have mixed feeling about taxpayer funding of these things. Planned parenthood says that they segregate taxpayer money and only use it for non abortion related services. I find that a little hard to believe..... still, it's not the most important issue in the world to me. We have far bigger fish to fry

At any rate, we are currently using taxpayer dollars to pay for contraceptives, screenings etc.. at a facility less than 3 miles from Georgetown University ..for this 30 year old abortion activist to pretend that obtaining contraceptives is a financial strain on law students, is pathetic.

What is pathetic is men arguing that health care should not pay for contraception for women.

That's what is pathetic.

And don't think the women of America don't get this.

And more women than men vote.

This is a big loser for the Republican Party.

Why would you go to a free clinic (that the GOP would LOVE to shut down btw) when you've already paid for INSURANCE COVERAGE that OWES you contraceptive coverage??

Why would you go to a school that you know does not cover contraceptives in its student insurance policy and then whine about them not covering contraception?

What is pathetic is men arguing that health care should not pay for contraception for women.

That's what is pathetic.

And don't think the women of America don't get this.

And more women than men vote.

This is a big loser for the Republican Party.

It is not as pathetic as men saying health care should pay for things because they do not understand the difference between health care and health insurance.

Keep digging yourself in deeper on this one...

Limbaugh called her a slut then retracted it 30 seconds later.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JLRypv9eA]Rush Limbaugh Calls Sandra Fluke a "SLUT" [Real Audio & Video] - YouTube[/ame]

So what was your complaint again left?

Limbaugh called her a slut then retracted it 30 seconds later.

Rush Limbaugh Calls Sandra Fluke a "SLUT" [Real Audio & Video] - YouTube

So what was your complaint again left?

That he said "Slut" at all, dumbass.

And the next day, he called on her to post videos of herself having sex, since we are paying for her sex.

Limbaugh has just pushed Obama 2 points ahead in the polls.

Good going, morons.
She is a slut you dumb ass mother fucker son of a bitch. But as least Rush retracted it I won't.

Limbaugh has just pushed Obama 2 points ahead in the polls.
You just can't hide your liberalism can you? Exactly why would a person who is not a politician have anything to do with the election results of a failed economy 46.5 million Americans on food stamps president change what obama is?

Romney says "slut" isn't the word he would have used. I'm betting he would have used "whore", but I'm guessing.

I'm watching Romney on TV. He says what Rush said it not the language he would have used. That's it.

Course, tomorrow, he probably would have used it.

But not the day after.

Or two days after that.

Is that what the Republican Party has come to?

Romney on Rush: "It’s not the language I would have used.

https://twitter.com /#!/GarrettNBCNews/statuses/175743796900925442

Now I hear Bill O'Reilly has made comments about the same young lady.

You know, the same guy who said 11 year old rape victim Shawn Hornbeck "liked it". The same guy sued by an intern for sexual harassment. No wonder he defends Rush.

If the skank can afford to go to Georgetown, she can pay for the pill.

Slut is a terrible term, much like ****.
The bible uses "whore":eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:
How about " Gaped ass semen guzzling whore".
That's more pleasant and biblically acceptable.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back