ROMNEY/RYAN....it's the ECONOMY stupid...

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Romney's choice of VP reaffirms that his FOCUS is directly on the failing economy....

If anybody can help explain budget plans it is Ryan....

What budget plan is being talked about by Obama/Biden.....? :lol:

The Democrat focus will now shift to attacking Ryan personally (look at his hair!! His brother is a drunk!! He bullied a fag once!!) and his budget proposal.

The personal attacks will wither and fade quickly and then Obama and his filthy minions will have to discuss the one thing they hate discussing- Obama's dismal record of failure on the economy. Good choice!! :thup:

Last edited:
Back in days of Clinton, indeed it was "It's the economy stupid !".

However, the Dems we now have, and unfortunately a huge swath of America, it's:
"It's the government handouts stupid !"

Back in days of Clinton, indeed it was "It's the economy stupid !".

However, the Dems we now have, and unfortunately a huge swath of America, it's:
"It's the government handouts stupid !"

Yeah the "what's in it for me" crowd will be out in full force come November.

Romney's choice of VP reaffirms that his FOCUS is directly on the failing economy....

Exactly...he's also perfect for reminding people that as Obama said, if he can't turn the economy around in three years, he'll will be looking at a one-term proposition.

The Democratic focus will now shift to attacking Ryan personally (look at his hair!! His brother is a drunk!! He bullied a fag once!!) and his budget proposal.

The personal attacks will wither and fade quickly and then Obama and his filthy minions will have to discuss the one thing they hate discussing- Obama's dismal record of failure on the economy. Good choice!! :thup:

you cant even say the name of my party without insulting it you dishonest clown

Exactly...he's also perfect for reminding people that as Obama said, if he can't turn the economy around in three years, he'll will be looking at a one-term proposition.

He DID turn it around, we are at 8.3% unemployment instead of 20% and in economic recovery from a recession instead of a depression. Sound like a winner to me.
:clap2::eusa_clap:

Paul Ryan is a non-issue. Romney is still the target because he is applying for the job as president and he don't come close to qualifying.

Last edited:
The Democratic focus will now shift to attacking Ryan personally (look at his hair!! His brother is a drunk!! He bullied a fag once!!) and his budget proposal.

Would you get back in the kitchen and stir your black pot some more, dumbass.:lol:

Romney asks if you are better off now than you were when Obama was elected.....?

if the answer was yes then Obama would be running again based on his achievements.....

however we know what the answer really is....and so, as Romney says....

...that is why Obama is running “a campaign of diversions, distractions, and distortions.”

He DID turn it around, we are at 8.3% unemployment instead of 20% and in economic recovery from a recession instead of a depression. Sound like a winner to me.
:clap2::eusa_clap:

Well holy shit...welcome to the world of exceptionally low standards where everyone is a winner.:lmao:

Democrat Party.

The Democrat focus will now shift to attacking Ryan personally (look at his hair!! His brother is a drunk!! He bullied a fag once!!) and his budget proposal.

I think he lost the PETA vote when he came clean that he likes to catch catfish by shoving his arm down their throats.

Terrible choice. Florida is now Obama's and AZ may be in play. Obama couldn't have picked a better running mate for Romney.

I think he lost the PETA vote when he came clean that he likes to catch catfish by shoving his arm down their throats.

Terrible choice. Florida is now Obama's and AZ may be in play. Obama couldn't have picked a better running mate for Romney.

With how Obama has attacked the citizens of Arizona, if he wins the state then they deserve to be overran by illegals.

Yes I can see the speech to the AARP Convention in September:

AARP 2012 Life@50+ National Event & Expo

"Thank you for that warm reception" The very decent Governor Romney will say. Later he will have to cop to, "...we're going to discontinue your medicare checks." The next line will be "Where are you all going?"

See how these fucking moraless assholes think?

They can insult all they want but they think they should never be disrespected by being forced to face the truth of their lies

Democrat Party.

Yes I already know your an asshole

Florida will go to Mitt easily along with Arizona. Now Wisconsin is Mitt's as well. It could be a rout!! Romney winning all 57 states!!

Meanwhile....

Let's talk about the economy Mr Obama.

:thup:

Florida is not lost.....

especially when seniors realize they can still keep their same old Medicare vs. rationing and death panels....

Forum List

Back