ROMNEY/RYAN....it's the ECONOMY stupid...

Florida is not lost.....

especially when seniors realize they can still keep their same old Medicare vs. rationing and death panels....

The Governor will try to patch up the damage. But it's too late. One really has to wonder what he was thinking. Unlike all of the other f-ups as of late, this wasn't pathetic staff work; this was his doing.

it's not too late.....when seniors realize Obama stole half a TRILLION from their Medicare budget.....watch out....

The election was over when Huntsman dropped out. He was the only one with a real chance to win the middle and thus the election. Now it's just a matter of trying to keep Obama from getting 353 again. Romney is circling the drain.

Yeppeee the guy who has the exact same plans that Bush did and we see where that got us.. As a middle class citizen lets take 10 steps backwards, and get screwed over again.

Well then vote for Obama, we are all so much more well off today from his policies..
just overlook that 8.2% unemployment
my gas prices today, 3.60 a gallon
food prices, omg

See how willing they are to stop insulting while they insult ?

stop complaing about getting insulted if you ar too childish to stop insulting

If Obama can take the focus off jobs and onto the Ryan budget, Romney loses. No matter how much good you may see in the Ryan plan, you can't really be so blind that you don't see how changes to Medicare scare seniors, and seniors are one demographic that can be counted on to vote when they feel it counts.

The Democrat focus will now shift to attacking Ryan personally (look at his hair!! His brother is a drunk!! He bullied a fag once!!) and his budget proposal.

The personal attacks will wither and fade quickly and then Obama and his filthy minions will have to discuss the one thing they hate discussing- Obama's dismal record of failure on the economy. Good choice!! :thup:

I think he lost the PETA vote when he came clean that he likes to catch catfish by shoving his arm down their throats.

Terrible choice. Florida is now Obama's and AZ may be in play. Obama couldn't have picked a better running mate for Romney.

:badgrin:Don't be so choosy on AZ. Remember Ubama threw them under the bus when it came to the illegals. I don't think they have forgot that issue yet. They aren't like most lefties that see issues like that as Non-Issues.

I think the senors have seen enough to know this administration's low down fear mongering..remember back when he said he wouldn't be able to send out Social Security checks if he didn't get his way?
and you are right, the senors will be ones that can be counted on to vote against Obama

Last edited:
The difference between democrats and republicans is that democrats would pay the homeless guy for being homeless, give him a place to live and enough money to feed whatever addiction he has and the republicans would offer a job.

The correct slogan for the obama campaign is "Do you really want to go to work?" And he's betting that most people won't.

As an addiction counselor and a person who works to get addicted pregnant women off the streets, your talking hot air and don't have a clue what the hell your talking about.. I can see that you don't have a clue what it takes,, but would rather give the zillionairess some more tax havens.. Unbelievable.

Terrible choice. Florida is now Obama's and AZ may be in play. Obama couldn't have picked a better running mate for Romney.

Terrible choice, indeed. Not only are the votes of seniors in jeopardy but also those who believe responsible fiscal reform means something fair and equitable. The Ryan ‘plan’ was neither.

Can't see telling the US public, "You're going to get less and like it" to be a good campaign strategy.

I think the sensors have seen enough to know this administration's low down fear mongering..remember back when he said he wouldn't be able to send out Social Security checks if he didn't get his way?
and you are right, the senors will be ones that can be counted on to vote against Obama

Don't think so, they have plenty of time to watch the news and can see exactly what has been going on, unless if all they watch is Fox news all day of coarse. Most are still at the age where they are very informed, that is why Pennsylvania has made the law to try and get the oldest who do not drive to show a drivers ID or another form which many many old ones don't have/

Romney's choice of VP reaffirms that his FOCUS is directly on the failing economy....

If anybody can help explain budget plans it is Ryan....

What budget plan is being talked about by Obama/Biden.....? :lol:

Exactly...he's also perfect for reminding people that as Obama said, if he can't turn the economy around in three years, he'll will be looking at a one-term proposition.

He DID turn it around, we are at 8.3% unemployment instead of 20% and in economic recovery from a recession instead of a depression. Sound like a winner to me.
:clap2::eusa_clap:

Paul Ryan is a non-issue. Romney is still the target because he is applying for the job as president and he don't come close to qualifying.

So why doesn't Obama run on his achievements instead of running negative.

I think the sensors have seen enough to know this administration's low down fear mongering..remember back when he said he wouldn't be able to send out Social Security checks if he didn't get his way?

Sorry but seniors hate Paul Ryan. They told him that in townhall after townhall after he tried to get rid of Medicare. They actually had Ryan reduced to tears.

Last edited:
Exactly...he's also perfect for reminding people that as Obama said, if he can't turn the economy around in three years, he'll will be looking at a one-term proposition.

He DID turn it around, we are at 8.3% unemployment instead of 20% and in economic recovery from a recession instead of a depression. Sound like a winner to me.

Paul Ryan is a non-issue. Romney is still the target because he is applying for the job as president and he don't come close to qualifying.

He does run on his achievements, he also has to combat Romney's negative onslaught. All I see are negative Romney ads.

He does run on his achievements, he also has to combat Romney's negative onslaught. All I see are negative Romney ads.

Sure he does....

I need four more years.....

To totally destroy the country.

Don't think so, they have plenty of time to watch the news and can see exactly what has been going on, unless if all they watch is Fox news all day of coarse. Most are still at the age where they are very informed, that is why Pennsylvania has made the law to try and get the oldest who do not drive to show a drivers ID or another form which many many old ones don't have/

senors are not as shallow as you, but I guess you think insulting them is the way to go
typical shallow liberal

What are we going to talk about for the next 87 days?? The Economy.

What does Obama fear the most? Discussing the Economy.

What are we going to talk about for the next 87 days?? The Economy.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Did the Governor release his taxes yet? Doesn't it hurt the economy when some people hide their taxable income in off-shore tax shelters? Wouldn't the budget deficit be enhanced by the consumer class having more income--the 98% as it is known?

We may talk about that for the next 87 days. Phrasing the question in terms favorable to you is what Obama has been doing and what the Governor so far hasn't been able to do at all; much less master.

:lol:You really believe that is so important? Well how about the 1000s of tax returns being sent in from the same address. And payments being made to them. I guess you lefties believe that is just another Non-Issue. Well who cares right. Its just the taxpayers money. Thats how Ubama thinks too. As long as he gets a piece of the pie he doesn't care either.

Hey, is Romney really using The Economy Stupid slogan? How creative and original..:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back