Romney locks up nomination

Romney locks up nomination

Romney locks up every time he looks at...

Has anyone used this yet?.

>>> can already see it, every watering hole/popular bars/sports bars in red/purple states will be partying like its 1999,on November 6, free drinks for all if Obama loses,,,Dancing in the streets while millions invest in the stock market !!

It's refreshing to see that the wing of the GOP that stands for greed and represents the powerful is going to overcome the wing that represent ignorance, hatred and intolerance.

Zander's right, it's over. Gingrich is starting to pile up some campaign debt and ill will. Don't know about Santorum's finances, but he's gotta know by now he's wasting his time and money, and he ain't making any friends in the repub establishment either. I think Mitch Daniels might get the nod for VP, or maybe Pawlenty.

It's refreshing to see that the wing of the GOP that stands for greed and represents the powerful is going to overcome the wing that represent ignorance, hatred and intolerance.

I'd like to say it's shocking that Chris is saying something that is completely inaccurate, but unfortunately, you don't give me the opportunity to do that.

I'd give you a resolute "maybe" on that one if I knew what the fuck you were trying to grunt out this time.

Emotion are using up valued focus, All I read is same
old spew mostly. Mixing of issues, directed at meaningless
target overall with little change on long term. In the bigger
picture, oops got to clean my shirt...
1984 future

When in the course of. Laundry for dirt removal
stale coffee sometimes. Mixing parts in the blender at somnolence
pretty pictures with words spewed over the pages. The long and the short
of it -- holy fucking toldeo ..
it's 1916 sometime in the past!

As my Laundry is done by service, Can you suggest a option base on trahc not provide here above? Little moody too and don’t understand why? As I leap in time.

causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4358-biological.jpg

As I am very frail these days, drooling as I grunt lately, not sorry for cleanup. BTW no blender only heavy duty Wide-Mouth Food Processor
to make food paste for tube feeder.
1984 is future

.. any insight as to Plasto's Oligarchy playmates of the wright?

Last edited:
No it's not over yet. But the probability is high that Romney will be the nominee. Let's keep the race going. Free publicity for Romney is always good.

I dont think Romney is going to change for the general. I think the media makes him out to be worse than he truly is.

Um, no.

Not when the publicity is generated by people who called him conservative in 2008 but are trying to shiv him in 2012.

Not to mention that every day that Santorum stays in the race, a few thousand more women peel off and go over to the Democrats.

If I were ten years younger and hadn't been paying as much attention as I have to nitty gritty aspects of Obama's activities, I'd probably vote for Obama next time around after the things prominent Republicans have been saying about women's issues in public and the legislation they've been proposing in the statehouses.

No it's not over yet. But the probability is high that Romney will be the nominee. Let's keep the race going. Free publicity for Romney is always good.

I dont think Romney is going to change for the general. I think the media makes him out to be worse than he truly is.

Um, no.

Not when the publicity is generated by people who called him conservative in 2008 but are trying to shiv him in 2012.

Not to mention that every day that Santorum stays in the race, a few thousand more women peel off and go over to the Democrats.

If I were ten years younger and hadn't been paying as much attention as I have to nitty gritty aspects of Obama's activities, I'd probably vote for Obama next time around after the things prominent Republicans have been saying about women's issues in public and the legislation they've been proposing in the statehouses.

Continue on!
Great the never ending seesaw battle to nowhere!

Does this mean that Romney is what the GOP believes is the true conservative or that the Citizens United ruling just bit true conservatives right in the ass? :confused:

You can't possibly make him worse than he actually is...

He did you see him squirm on Monday when some guy read some racist verses from the Book of Mormon to him? That was funny.

Zander's right, it's over. Gingrich is starting to pile up some campaign debt and ill will. Don't know about Santorum's finances, but he's gotta know by now he's wasting his time and money, and he ain't making any friends in the repub establishment either. I think Mitch Daniels might get the nod for VP, or maybe Pawlenty.

After Romney gets his ass handed to him by Obama, no one is going to care that Santorum overstayed his welcome at the party.

Um, no.

I think it's disingenuous to blame Santorum for Romney's problems with women.

Romney's problem is that he can't denounce these people or challenge them. When Limbaugh called Sarah Fluke all those vile names, the best he could come up with was "Those aren't words i would have used."

Really, Mitt?

Think your right.

Gingrich and Santorum should pack it in and get behind Romney.

Would like Daniels as VP but would have loved him as Prez.

Romney won the nomination when he came back to win Michigan imo

It should have, as it demonstrated why Santorum won't win in the long run. He's too vulnerable to Super PACs. Every state where he was supposed to start a come back Romney would roll in with his PAC horses and steal the election out from under him. If Santorum can't beat a Massachusetts Liberal in the GOP primary he won't in the general.

Romney won the nomination when he came back to win Michigan imo

It should have, as it demonstrated why Santorum won't win in the long run. He's too vulnerable to Super PACs. Every state where he was supposed to start a come back Romney would roll in with his PAC horses and steal the election out from under him. If Santorum can't beat a Massachusetts Liberal in the GOP primary he won't in the general.

But that's the rub, isn't it.

By all rights, Santorum should never have gotten this close, nor should it have taken this much of an effort to beat him. Santorum was polling in single digits, last place back in December, and now Romney is having to throw everything he has at him.

The real problem Romney has isn't Santorum, it's ROmney. He someone who isn't liked by his own party, but the leaders of the party have deluded themselves into thinking he is "electable". (Even though the man has only won one election in his life.)

Um, no.

I think it's disingenuous to blame Santorum for Romney's problems with women.

Romney's problem is that he can't denounce these people or challenge them. When Limbaugh called Sarah Fluke all those vile names, the best he could come up with was "Those aren't words i would have used."

Really, Mitt?

Riiiiight. Limbaugh puts the noose around the GOP's neck and it's Mitt's fault.

Limbaugh and Santorum are out there trying to drive women into the Democrat camp, and Mitt gets the criticism because he tries to be diplomatic. :thup:

Forum List

Back