Romney is done

FOUR years in the Senate which is more experience than the failed Governor of Massachusetts had

TWO YEARS before he decided to bless us with him running for President, the other TWO YEARS campaigning...

a friggen JUNIOR SENATOR PEOPLE they put in office as President..

Do you even understand what a JUNIOR SENATOR is?

Evidently not

A Junior Senator can have forty years experience in the Senate

ok, we'll call Obama a baby Senator who didn't even serve out his FIRST TERM before he decided to bless us with him running for President, hows that?

Lets hope you don't choke on those words

He's not FIT to be President or CIC..

But a Junior Senator of less than TWO years in Congress was..:lol:

Yeah....BUT HE STILL GOT BIN LADEN DAMMIT!!!!
Why yes, yes he did...thank you for acknowledging that. :clap2:

Four years in the Senate... but math isn't your strong suit, we know.
It's Arithmetic...the Republicans aren't good at it.

Yeah....BUT HE STILL GOT BIN LADEN DAMMIT!!!!
Why yes, yes he did...thank you for acknowledging that. :clap2:

Four years in the Senate... but math isn't your strong suit, we know.
It's Arithmetic...the Republicans aren't good at it.

ummmhmmm...A baby Senator in Congress of four years, two of which he was running for President is what you people put on us for a President..

you all should be ashamed

FOUR years in the Senate which is more experience than the failed Governor of Massachusetts had

TWO YEARS before he decided to bless us with him running for President, the other TWO YEARS campaigning...

a friggen JUNIOR SENATOR PEOPLE they put in office as President..

hey look its 2008 people! good ole tard girl here bringing out the oldies!

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.
Yep.

NO ONE is impressed with Mint Raw Money's MONKEY SHINES.

Not even his own party.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...and-rush-limbaugh-escuriates-mitt-romney.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...illards-ass-latest-gallup-poll-obama-7-a.html

He's toast...TOAST I sed.

:lol:
lol

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

Yep.

Not even his own party.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...and-rush-limbaugh-escuriates-mitt-romney.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...illards-ass-latest-gallup-poll-obama-7-a.html

lol

I hope you like toast when you end having to eat it...dry preferably
the People are sick of this administration and I believe you all are in for A BIG surprise..:eusa_clap:

Barack Obama: Governor Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first and aim later

:clap2:

We're what, 56 days away from election day? His numbers have gotten worse. He's lost any momentum he had. He's gotten no bounce from his convention. He was upstaged by a skit comedy aired by his confederates.

All of that is bad obviously.

What is worse is this.

Few (if any) who are honest observers of the Governor can say that he is inspirational much less charismatic or anything other than what we have seen before with McCain, Bush, etc...

Usually Americans vote for whom they like; this is a given. But if we were to say that 2012 is a different type of animal and that Americans are now ready to vote for "an adult" who isn't going to be a buddy but be the guy who tells us what we need instead of what we want to hear, Romney isn't even delivering on specifics and his plans have an air of ridiculousness about them. By closing loopholes and going after the famous trio of "waste, fraud, and corruption", he's going to cut taxes and cut the deficit at the same time.

Obama's bounce lasted one day. It's gone now.

After the attacks in Libya and Egypt, both countries we supposedly helped get their freedom, Obama's foreign policies are flaming out.

The bounce is sustained and will deliver a more impressive victory to Mr. Obama.

Well except that it topped out at 4% and has slipped to 3.3 in the last 24 hours.

Yep.

Not even his own party.

lol

Whoa....a little racsim there eh Malcolm?

Lakhota and Chris need something more to masturbate by.

Obama's bounce lasted one day. It's gone now.

After the attacks in Libya and Egypt, both countries we supposedly helped get their freedom, Obama's foreign policies are flaming out.

Foreign policy won't determine the election.

As for the bump; this from Business Insider:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

As new tracking polls show President Barack Obama benefiting from a big post-convention bounce, Mitt Romney's presidential campaign is starting to sound a little bit panicky.
In a new campaign memo circulated this morning, Romney's pollster Neil Newhouse warns people not to get "too worked up about the latest polling."
"While some voters will feel a bit of a sugar-high from the conventions, the basic structure of the race has not changed significantly," Newhouse writes. "The reality of the Obama economy will reassert itself as the ultimate downfall of the Obama Presidency, and Mitt Romney will win this race."

It Continues....

The bottom line is that people don't send "don't freak out" memos unless people are in fact freaking out.

The latest polls show Obama widening his lead coming out of last week's Democratic National Convention, while Romney's own post-convention bounce fell short of his campaign's expectations.

Read more: The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

You're the same nitwit who said that Romney's strategy hinged on Obama keeping Biden as his VP, didn't believe we killed Osama bin Ladin--indicated that it was a mistake when the story did happen, etc.. etc..

Romney is circling the drain. That it drives you batshit crazy is a nice bonus.

Nobody knows for certain how September's jobs report will look, but while August's numbers were much worse than expected, all other indicators were that it would be better. I am thinking that the jobs numbers may be lagging by a month, and if so, the timing could not be better. Taken that Obama is already building a lead in the polls, a good jobs report at the end of September/early October would be huge.

I congratulate you Obamabots on your enthusiasm. However, that will not be enough to win this time.
The magic is gone. Obama will be tied to his record. Not good for him.

Meanwhile our sovereign ground is being attacked by mobs with an embassy issuing an apology to the attackers. American dead in Libya.

The lack of response right now is deafening.

So are you going to sign up for the military to fight the war over a YouTube video?

No avatar won't. Ive asked Av twice now to join up and nothing. Av rather talk tough on the internet from Av's chair.

Having served with MOrmons in the military, he's doing them a favor by not joining up.

You know who's "done"??? ....Barack Obama. That's who's done. No way he toddles off to Vegas over the barely cold body of his own ambassador and survives politically.

Last edited:

Yep.

Not even his own party.

lol

This is true. Mitt's deflection is all too transparent.

Meanwhile our sovereign ground is being attacked by mobs with an embassy issuing an apology to the attackers. American dead in Libya.

The lack of response right now is deafening.

Obama was never up to the challenge.

Forum List

Back