Obama Continues To Whoop Willard's Ass, Latest Gallup Poll: Obama +7

Let me guess... polls showing Obama ahead by 7 are completely accurate and unbiased, while the majority of polls showing him only 1-2 ahead are somehow inaccurate and biased... right?

dumb ass

So, our nation is attacked, and you are concerned about a Poll today?

It's dumb things like this that tell me you are going to lose.

Let me guess... polls showing Obama ahead by 7 are completely accurate and unbiased, while the majority of polls showing him only 1-2 ahead are somehow inaccurate and biased... right?

dumb ass

Why are you hiding from your beyond epic fail in the flame zone? :eusa_think:

The last major act of terror on this nation was the home grown radical right wing extremist that committed mass murder at the Sikh temple, but yes, I know that it doesn't count when right wingers do it,..

Now back on topic,...

The last major act of terror on this nation was the home grown radical right wing extremist that committed mass murder at the Sikh temple, but yes, I know that it doesn't count when right wingers do it,..

Now back on topic,...

You don't consider the murder of embassy officials an act of terror?

Pathetic little fucktard.

IDIOT

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Epic fail deflection attempt, not to mention rasmussen is ultra right wing propaganda, and even they have Obama up on Willard :up:

Last edited:
Who cares ?

People ignore the 4.3 point bounce that Romney got after Ryan was named.

Obama gets a bounce (and RealClear has that already contracting), but not in swing states.

Let Flacid Lable wizz all over himself. If that makes him happy...great. He's gonna need it come November 8th.

IDIOT

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Epic fail deflection attempt, not to mention rasmussen is ultra right wing propaganda, and even they have Obama up on Willard :up:

Nice try ya fuckin liar..

Rasmussen Reports has been a pioneer in the use of automated telephone polling techniques, but many other firms still utilize their own operator-assisted technology (see methodology). Pollsters for Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton have cited our "unchallenged record for both integrity and accuracy." During Election 2008, Rasmussen Reports projected that Barack Obama would defeat John McCain by a 52% to 46% margin. Obama was 53% to 46%. In 2004, Rasmussen Reports was the only firm to project the vote totals for both candidates within half a percentage point. Learn more about the Rasmussen Reports track record over the years.

Who cares ?

People ignore the 4.3 point bounce that Romney got after Ryan was named.

Obama gets a bounce (and RealClear has that already contracting), but not in swing states.

Let Flacid Lable wizz all over himself. If that makes him happy...great. He's gonna need it come November 8th.

Ryan got the smallest bounce in the polls ever, only next to Dan Quayle which is downright pathetic, but otherwise why are you lying about the bolded?

Post DNC:

Ohio, Obama +5

Florida, from Romney +1 to now Obama +4

And the monster, North Carolina went from Willard +10 to Obama +1

The RNC was a complete disaster and the DNC hit it out of the park, and the polls are showing that.

The Willard ship is sinking fast :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back