Romney is done

Meanwhile our sovereign ground is being attacked by mobs with an embassy issuing an apology to the attackers. American dead in Libya.

The lack of response right now is deafening.

It's funny looking back on how utterly uninformed you really are, but it's typical of your ilk.

But aside from the politics of this, what does it say about a candidate who would issue a statement based on incomplete information and then double down on it even after it’s been disproven? What does it say about a candidate who actually accuses the President of openly siding with those who would harm U.S. diplomats? What does it say about a candidate who would, in a moment of grief over the death of U.S. personnel serving overseas, take the opportunity to cravenly engage in a dishonest political attack?

Romney's reprehensible reaction to the violence in Libya and Egypt | New York Daily News

Btw, has anyone reported on this yet...

Russian President Vladimir Putin said today that Mitt Romney’s characterization of Moscow as the United States’ “number one geopolitical foe” has actually helped Russia.
The Russian leader said Romney’s comments strengthened his resolve to oppose NATO’s plan for a missile defense shield in Eastern Europe, a system Russia believes will degrade its nuclear deterrent. The U.S. insists the system is aimed at Iran, not Russia.
“I’m grateful to him (Romney) for formulating his stance so clearly because he has once again proven the correctness of our approach to missile defense problems,” Putin told reporters, according to the Russian news agency RIA Novosti.
“The most important thing for us is that even if he doesn’t win now, he or a person with similar views may come to power in four years. We must take that into consideration while dealing with security issues for a long perspective,” he said, speaking after a meeting with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic, according to Interfax news agency.

Thanks for this too, Mittens.

Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe - ABC News

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.
Yep.

NO ONE is impressed with Mint Raw Money's MONKEY SHINES.

Not even his own party.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...and-rush-limbaugh-escuriates-mitt-romney.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...illards-ass-latest-gallup-poll-obama-7-a.html

He's toast...TOAST I sed.

:lol:
lol

I hope you like toast when you end having to eat it...dry preferably
the People are sick of this administration and I believe you all are in for A BIG surprise..:eusa_clap:

You said that when McCain picked Sarah Palin. How'd that work out?

But aside from the politics of this, what does it say about a candidate who would issue a statement based on incomplete information and then double down on it even after it’s been disproven? What does it say about a candidate who actually accuses the President of openly siding with those who would harm U.S. diplomats? What does it say about a candidate who would, in a moment of grief over the death of U.S. personnel serving overseas, take the opportunity to cravenly engage in a dishonest political attack?

Romney's reprehensible reaction to the violence in Libya and Egypt | New York Daily News

It says that Romney is a piece of shit who will lose the election and as per Rush, Ingram et al, cause the demise of the republican party.

It says that Romney is a piece of shit who will lose the election and as per Rush, Ingram et al, cause the demise of the republican party.

lol, now all of sudden Rush is RELIVENT..smell the desperation in that one

You really are one of the biggest fucking punks ever.
It would not surprise me that you are someones bitch.

QUOTE=Warrior102;5971343]
He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

Why don't you fucking enlist, asswipe?[/QUOTE]

lol, now all of sudden Rush is RELIVENT..smell the desperation in that one

He's relevant to you right wing nuts. He's just a drug addicted pervert to me. But I note the desperation in your post. I see you avoided the topic and honed in on Rush's relevance.

im glad you cant.......i am already sick of them.....its mid Sept...just think how many of these fucking things are going to be thrown at us in mid Oct.......every other ad on TV....your Mailbox being crammed with this shit.....phone calls every day and night........and every bit of it BULLSHIT.....

Thank you Citizen's United..right?

:eusa_whistle:

Citizens united?.....i dont know about where your at....but long before we even heard of these guys...there was lots of Political TV ads.....phone calls....and fucking WAY TO MUCH Political Mail....so i dont know what your talking about.....i am already delivering the shit...

I think Romney hurt himself with this one.

Usually, you don't attack the president during an ongoing crisis. It just isn't done.

And if you bring something up, you get your facts straight, something Romney didn't bother to do, either.

Usually, you don't attack the president during an ongoing crisis. It just isn't done.

And if you bring something up, you get your facts straight, something Romney didn't bother to do, either.

yeah yeah, just like he hurt himself over the Olympics and blaa blaa blaa.

Romney already lost the election. Will you live stream your freakout when the 2012 Presidential Election is officially called by Brit Hume? I wonder if Hannity will show for this ass whooping?

lies_while_Americans_die.jpg

Romney already lost the election. Will you live stream your freakout when the 2012 Presidential Election is officially called by Brit Hume? I wonder if Hannity will show for this ass whooping?

whatever you say....we'll see in November I guess, I'm bored with ya, yawn

Um, yeah, Obama's 7 points ahead of him in Gallup right now... I'd say he's been shooting himself in the foot on a regular basis...

Forum List

Back